🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anything banned, but I'm fine with institutions removing people who spread hate like this guy did.

He can spread his white supremacist shit all he wants. And he can face the consequences for doing it. These kinds of things have a way of sorting themselves out as far as I'm concerned.

You don't want anything banned, but you support serious punishments for those that spread messages that you disagree with.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dear fucking god.

Apparently I have to explain this again lol. You're about as dense as that other guy I had to spell this out to. Go read post #217 but here is a short summary:

You have the right to say stupid things. Your employer has the right to punish you for saying stupid things. Still, you have the right to that choice. Like everything else in life, there are consequences to dumb choices, but you still have the choice. This is how the freedom of speech works, you fucking moron.

Now go answer the question in the other post, coward. Yes or no.

It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

that is what you want America to be.

Got it.

Also, there is nothing stupid about "it is ok to be white".

You calling it "stupid", is just you rationalizing your disagreement with it.

The position you libs are defending it utterly absurd.

You insist that the message is completely true and you believe it, everyone believes it, blah, blah, blah,

BUT, it is completely taboo to actually say it, and if you state this truth, you support having the person saying it, silenced by any and all means.

LOL!!!!

DUDE. I don't know which would be worse. Are you knowingly trolling us? Or do you really believe the insanity that you are pushing?

"It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

Got it."

That's exactly how the freedom of speech works, moron. You're free to say what you want, but that doesn't mean that you won't face consequences for your words.

This isn't complicated. You're about as dense as satrebil if I have to explain this to you.

What do you think of other liberals, who use violence or the threat of violence, or abuse their positions of power, to suppress the right to speech of conservatives?

Oh good. You finally figured out how the freedom of speech works.

Hell you can say it if you want to, but why do you feel the need to?

My supporting another's right to expression does not imply an endorsement, shit-for-brains.

I am not sure what the fuck you are saying dumbass.

That's because you have the reading comprehension of a small child.

Or you have the writing skills of one.

The bottom line is you accuse others of being a racist when, in fact, you are a racist. You support freedom of expression for blacks but not for whites.

Dude do you just pull this bullshit out your ass? You and this other asshole can't show one post where I have said IT IS NOT OK TO BE WHITE. I have also never said you can't say it.

It's ok to be white.

There's nothing wrong with being white, I agree.

I have a few questions for you that I would appreciate some honest answers to.

1) Do you agree that this message is being pushed by white supremacists? Here are a few links that I found when I looked into it. Some of the background information is really interesting in my opinion.

It's Okay to Be White - RationalWiki

It’s Okay to be White – Daily Stormer

It's OK to be white - Wikipedia

2) Are you in support of white supremacists? Not trying to accuse you here, just asking. I assume not, but you never know.

3) You can disregard this question if we're not in agreement in 1 or 2. Why exactly do you cling to a message being pushed by white supremacists? I understand that the message itself is not a problem, but the issue (at least in my opinion) is with the people pushing that message and the reason they're pushing it, which you can read about in some of those links. You obviously have no problem aligning yourself with the message of those groups, and I'm just curious as to why.

Thanks in advance.

LOL!!!!! Demanding a yes or no answer to something that is obviously not a yes or no question,

is cowardice.

It is ok to be white. That is what this thread is about, and for some reason, you are getting angry.

And thus you prove the point.

Still refusing to answer the question I see. Not surprising, coward.

Why are you so angry, in a thread supposedly about a meme you completely agree with?

Doesn't that tell you something?

Aaaaand still no answer.

It's ok. We both know why you don't want to answer it. :113:

Well, considering I told you repeatedly why I was not answering it, sure.

My point remains.

Why are you so angry, in a thread supposedly about a meme you completely agree with?

You can try to tap-dance out of answering it all you like, but it's obvious why you refuse to answer it. You and I both know it.

:bye1:

No tap dancing required. From me.

Another poster, who has more respect for you libs than I do, has posted plenty of examples of people, from your side of the political divide, saying that is was NOT, ok to be white.

The lack of shock or surprise from you libs, shows that your claim that "no one was saying it was not" and thus saying " it is ok" is "persecution complex"

was always a lie.

YOu are here to lie, in order to marginalize people who are pushing back against, the now documented anti-white racism from your side.

Because you either agree with it, or at least see it as a politically useful force.

Either way, you have completely proven the need and validity of the meme, and those who are pushing it

Dude. You have lost this debate. THe only question now, is can you do it with any shred of grace, or will you keep embarrassing your self and continuing to prove with every post, that you support anti-white racism,

and that we need to say, aloud and unafraid of people like you,

it is ok to be white.

You don't want anything banned, but you support serious punishments for those that spread messages that you disagree with.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dear fucking god.

Apparently I have to explain this again lol. You're about as dense as that other guy I had to spell this out to. Go read post #217 but here is a short summary:

You have the right to say stupid things. Your employer has the right to punish you for saying stupid things. Still, you have the right to that choice. Like everything else in life, there are consequences to dumb choices, but you still have the choice. This is how the freedom of speech works, you fucking moron.

It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

Got it.

You insist that the message is completely true and you believe it, everyone believes it, blah, blah, blah,

BUT, it is completely taboo to actually say it, and if you state this truth, you support having the person saying it, silenced by any and all means.

LOL!!!!

DUDE. I don't know which would be worse. Are you knowingly trolling us? Or do you really believe the insanity that you are pushing?

"It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

Got it."

That's exactly how the freedom of speech works, moron. You're free to say what you want, but that doesn't mean that you won't face consequences for your words.

This isn't complicated. You're about as dense as satrebil if I have to explain this to you.

What do you think of other liberals, who use violence or the threat of violence, or abuse their positions of power, to suppress the right to speech of conservatives?

Got it. YOu support suppression of speech in all it's forms, as long as it is against your enemies.

Do you identify as a marxist, or do you kid yourself?

BTW, it is NOT ok to be a marxist, or an anti-white racist. LIke you are.

Still refusing to answer the question I see. Not surprising, coward.

Aaaaand still no answer.

My point remains.

You can try to tap-dance out of answering it all you like, but it's obvious why you refuse to answer it. You and I both know it.

Another poster, who has more respect for you libs than I do, has posted plenty of examples of people, from your side of the political divide, saying that is was NOT, ok to be white.

The lack of shock or surprise from you libs, shows that your claim that "no one was saying it was not" and thus saying " it is ok" is "persecution complex"

was always a lie.

YOu are here to lie, in order to marginalize people who are pushing back against, the now documented anti-white racism from your side.

Because you either agree with it, or at least see it as a politically useful force.

Either way, you have completely proven the need and validity of the meme, and those who are pushing it

Dude. You have lost this debate. THe only question now, is can you do it with any shred of grace, or will you keep embarrassing your self and continuing to prove with every post, that you support anti-white racism,

it is ok to be white.

I'll take "Tap-Dancing To Avoid Answering the Question" for $500, Alex.

:5_1_12024:

Got it.

LOL!!!!

Got it."

Got it. YOu support suppression of speech in all it's forms, as long as it is against your enemies.

Oh. Maybe you still don't know how the freedom of speech works.

It's ok to be white.

1) Do you agree that this message is being pushed by white supremacists? Here are a few links that I found when I looked into it. Some of the background information is really interesting in my opinion.

2) Are you in support of white supremacists? Not trying to accuse you here, just asking. I assume not, but you never know.

3) You can disregard this question if we're not in agreement in 1 or 2. Why exactly do you cling to a message being pushed by white supremacists? I understand that the message itself is not a problem, but the issue (at least in my opinion) is with the people pushing that message and the reason they're pushing it, which you can read about in some of those links. You obviously have no problem aligning yourself with the message of those groups, and I'm just curious as to why.

Thanks in advance.

Are you still drinking water, Nazi?

Aaaaand still no answer.

My point remains.

was always a lie.

it is ok to be white.

Got it.

LOL!!!!

Got it."

It is not violent mobs silencing people, nor is it government officials abusing their position to silence people.

THat you support that, shows that your pretense of nuanced consideration of blah, blah, blah,

was just bullshit.

It's ok to be white.

Thanks in advance.

You whiffed on not knowing how the freedom of speech works. You whiffed on thinking it's reasonable to hold an institution to the standards of an entirely different institution (LoL), and now you want to keep pushing this stupid argument? Maybe you would have more success if you weren't desperately throwing shit at the wall waiting for something to stick.

Fine, if you want to make an ass out of yourself, AGAIN, then let's analyze this stupid argument of yours. Go ahead and explain to me why you think this garbage is a reasonable argument. I'm waiting.

Got it."

It is not violent mobs silencing people, nor is it government officials abusing their position to silence people.

THat you support that, shows that your pretense of nuanced consideration of blah, blah, blah,

was just bullshit.

I support the freedom of speech and the extent to which it can be applied. If you don't then that's your problem.

Aaaaand still no answer.

My point remains.

was always a lie.

it is ok to be white.

Blah blah blah, still no answer.

Look bud, it's completely 100% obvious what you're trying to do. It's a simple question and you refuse to answer it because you don't want to admit that I was right. We both know it and you're not fooling me.

You can try to deny it all you want. You can try to change the subject all you want. You can give your bullshit excuses all you want. And I'm certain that you will do exactly all of that in the next several responses you give, or however long you want to play this game. Doesn't matter to me. I think it's pathetic, but almost in an adorable way.

I await your denials, excuses, and refusal to answer this question. :bye1:

It's ok to be white.

Thanks in advance.

1) Don't know and don't care.
2) Nope, can't stand them.
3) The message is innocuous.

It's ok to be black.

It's ok to be white.

Thanks in advance.

You whiffed on not knowing how the freedom of speech works. You whiffed on thinking it's reasonable to hold an institution to the standards of an entirely different institution (LoL), and now you want to keep pushing this stupid argument? Maybe you would have more success if you weren't desperately throwing shit at the wall waiting for something to stick.

Fine, if you want to make an ass out of yourself, AGAIN, then let's analyze this stupid argument of yours. Go ahead and explain to me why you think this garbage is a reasonable argument. I'm waiting.

He posted tons of the shit that you demanded, that I dismissed, because I knew you were not serious.

ANd now you claim that he is the one "whiffing"?

LOL!!!!

was just bullshit.

I support the freedom of speech and the extent to which it can be applied. If you don't then that's your problem.

We are past that.

When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech.

One of the "speech" you want to ban, is " it is ok to be white".

Because you disagree with it.

The rest of everything you say, is bullshit to try to confuse that issue.

was just bullshit.

We are past that.

When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech.

One of the "speech" you want to ban, is " it is ok to be white".

Because you disagree with it.

The rest of everything you say, is bullshit to try to confuse that issue.

"When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech."

Ironic that you bring up dodging questions. :bye1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back