It's On!: Kerry Gives Syria One Week To Hand OVer Chemical Weapons Or Face Attack

. He will threaten Assad just like Bush 2 told Saddam he had 48hrs or face military action (of course he had congressional approval). Arl]

They are trying to save face since thanks to the internets we have exposed their sordid scam:

It was a crime for the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia to arm the rebels with chemical weapons, then allow them to use them against innocent civilians in order for the Obama administration to use the incident as as backdoor to war with Iran.

:mad::eek:

:cuckoo:

Well no.

It was actually well played.

And it looks as if it worked.

The goal was getting the Assad regime to stop using chemical weapons.

Obviously well played - by Putin and Assad.
"It worked"...you believe this? You believe that Assad will not drag this out...will simply (and honestly) turn over all chem weapons...all of it?? And keep in mind - they DID NOT say they would destroy them, merely "turn control over".
Nothing worked...other than the Administration getting seriously outfoxed.

Out foxed by whom?

Assad and now Putin are on record promising to kibosh these weapons.

Putin's international integrity is at stake should these weapons be used again.

It was a pretty good maneuver on the part of the administration in terms of foreign policy.

They got what they wanted without firing a shot, if this works.

And domestically?

Well done.

This is going to bode really badly for the tea party come 2014.
Look. Obama went in sabre rattling and threatened to attack Syria in one week against the wishes of the American people and congressmen as well as the international community. Assad ignored Obama and went with Putins plan of action. That has made us look like a international bully and war monger. Putin wins this one on leadership as well as brilliant strategic diplomacy.

Putin just checkmated Obama. We'll see what excuse they'll use to keep their neocon plans in play.

Well no.

"It worked"...you believe this? You believe that Assad will not drag this out...will simply (and honestly) turn over all chem weapons...all of it?? And keep in mind - they DID NOT say they would destroy them, merely "turn control over".

Out foxed by whom?

It was a pretty good maneuver on the part of the administration in terms of foreign policy.

And domestically?

Well done.

Ok...I will break it down...

Kerry..."they could solve this by turning over weapons"
Obama administration shortly thereafter...."wait..wait...Kerry didn't mean it, he was just speaking rhetorically...pay no attention...move along..."
Putin and Assad...."HAHAHAAA...Okay, sure we will turn them over [chuckle]"
White House....oh shit...uh...uh...YEAH!!..he has to turn them over in 7 days!!!...YEAH!!!"
Putin and Assad..."umm okaaaay we'll do that...[wink] thanks for setup boys"

Last edited:
But actually it is the rebels who are using the chemical weapons. If Assad turns over his inventory and then the Rebels do another chemical attack, Assad will still be blamed. It's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

That's alot of Marlakey drummed up by right wing web sites to obfuscate the real issues.

It's amazing anyone falls for that crap.

Well not really..the right wing just hates the President and anything that sounds good against them, they take as gospel.

Qatar and the Saudis are paying for these "rebels" We are talking paid assassins.

Debate me.

This is not an uprising. Go to the room. I'll take you on. If you have balls do it Sallow.

But actually it is the rebels who are using the chemical weapons. If Assad turns over his inventory and then the Rebels do another chemical attack, Assad will still be blamed. It's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

That's alot of Marlakey drummed up by right wing web sites to obfuscate the real issues.

Well not really..the right wing just hates the President and anything that sounds good against them, they take as gospel.

Qatar and the Saudis are paying for these "rebels" We are talking paid assassins.

Debate me.

This is not an uprising. Go to the room. I'll take you on. If you have balls do it Sallow.

Debate you about what?

There are no real organized factions in the rebellion, that's part of the problem.

And chemical weapons aren't easy to use. Al Qaeda tried and couldn't do much with them except kill a few dogs in closed rooms. You need alot of gear to make them effective.

Kerry said at a London press conference earlier. With him stating that then that is what Obama will say tomorrow night when he addresses the nation. He will threaten Assad just like Bush 2 told Saddam he had 48hrs or face military action (of course he had congressional approval). An attack on Syria is a done deal no matter if the House votes no the day after Obama's speech. War is inevitable.

John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack | World news | theguardian.com

They read my OP of a week ago???

Out foxed by whom?

And domestically?

Well done.

Obama administration shortly thereafter...."wait..wait...Kerry didn't mean it, he was just speaking rhetorically...pay no attention...move along..."
White House....oh shit...uh...uh...YEAH!!..he has to turn them over in 7 days!!!...YEAH!!!"

Gosh you guys are so in the bag with Putin, I am surprised you folks ain't pulling a "Snowden".

Debate me.

Debate you about what?

There are no real organized factions in the rebellion, that's part of the problem.

And chemical weapons aren't easy to use. Al Qaeda tried and couldn't do much with them except kill a few dogs in closed rooms. You need alot of gear to make them effective.

Sarin is easy.

Ever notice all the pictures? So staged? Have you seen the rubber ducky in the pictures?

Ones I loved the best were the ones of kids with white powder all around their bodies.
Give me a freaking break.

Look I have been on this shit for so long a couple of decades Sallow. I know bullshit when I see it.

Do you believe Kerry quoting 1500 dead? Mr. Liar almighty or Doctors without borders.less than 400?

Now I am not happy with that number don't get me wrong but no way jose did Assad do this.

Now if you want to bomb Assad and turn Syria over to AQ just say so.

Run with the devil man.

The horrendous BUFFOONERY and ASSHATERY coming from obama and his administration is BIBLICAL in scale.

Never in the history of this nation has there ever been a greater gathering of SHEER INCOMPETENCE.

God saves us.

Out foxed by whom?

And domestically?

Well done.

Gosh you guys are so in the bag with Putin, I am surprised you folks ain't pulling a "Snowden".

We know it is all a lie dearheart.

It's all a lie.

Look, this is beyond belief. Qatar is pulling your chain baby. Please research and understand.

Now if you want your President to be convicted of a criminal act..............give er baby.

Obama drops bombs on Syria you are so fucked you have no idea.

War criminal. He's toast. You want that? Seriously you want your President to be declared an international war criminal?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Out foxed by whom?

And domestically?

Well done.

At this point, Putin looks more pro American than the ignorant BUFFOON we have.

Wise up and quit licking his ass. We promise we won't call you a RACIST if you actually have the BALLS to disagree with him.

The horrendous BUFFOONERY and ASSHATERY coming from obama and his administration is BIBLICAL in scale.

Never in the history of this nation has there ever been a greater gathering of SHEER INCOMPETENCE.

God saves us.

Why don't they get it? I really mean it. Why don't they understand they can't do this and there will really be consequences?

They are trying to save face since thanks to the internets we have exposed their sordid scam:

:mad::eek:

:cuckoo:

It was a crime for the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia to arm the rebels with chemical weapons, then allow them to use them against innocent civilians in order for the Obama administration to use the incident as as backdoor to war with Iran.

You know is true. Don't blame me because you can not handle it.

Last edited:
You won't see any Obama supporters in this thread.
Even they have to admit that getting outsmarted by a buffoon like Putin has no positive spin.
Be interesting how the left media will portray this...coming up.

Well no.

Oooh, so this is like when Obama takes credit for stopping the US from going into a depression... Obama gets credit for things that never actually happened so that a shitty situation (caused by Obama in the case of Syria) then becomes a glamours accomplishment.

Did you know Bush saved the world from being blow up over 700,000 times? Seriously, it didn't happen so you can't possibly argue he didn't accomplish it.

And here we go. Obama and Kerry's response to Putin and Assads deal.

US Refuses To Admit Checkmate By Russia And Syria, Redirects Purpose Of Military Incursion: Admits Regime Change Intention

US Refuses To Admit Checkmate By Russia And Syria, Redirects Purpose Of Military Incursion: Admits Regime Change Intention | Zero Hedge

My fucking GAWD....
dazed.gif

Would someone PLEASE...

375667_593405314026061_1283264924_n_zps5674fd87.jpg

Last edited:

Debate me.

Debate you about what?

Sarin is easy.

Ever notice all the pictures? So staged? Have you seen the rubber ducky in the pictures?

Ones I loved the best were the ones of kids with white powder all around their bodies.
Give me a freaking break.

Look I have been on this shit for so long a couple of decades Sallow. I know bullshit when I see it.

Do you believe Kerry quoting 1500 dead? Mr. Liar almighty or Doctors without borders.less than 400?

Now I am not happy with that number don't get me wrong but no way jose did Assad do this.

Now if you want to bomb Assad and turn Syria over to AQ just say so.

Run with the devil man.

:lol:

There's no way to have give and take here if all you are going to do is engage in hyperbole and call people names.

And the Assad Regime has probably killed alot more than 1500 people with Chemical weapons. A conservative estimate puts the death toll at over 100K. I am reasonably sure that chemical weapons were deployed well before this. The Iraq/Iran war made them almost acceptable in the region.

And this isn't just the casualties, refugees are flooding into stable countries like Jordan and Turkey. And there is nothing like disgruntled and angry refugees sitting in camps. For the most part, they start getting pissed at the host country.

This is a major problem, along with all the other major problems in the region. And a lot of the unraveling began with the invasion of Iraq.

We own this. And it's really to bad we have a bunch of conservative weasels in congress who's sole mission in life is to continually make this President look bad. Because over the long run? That's a bad policy for either side in times like this.

Forum List

Back