It's On!: Kerry Gives Syria One Week To Hand OVer Chemical Weapons Or Face Attack

I just read thru this thread. You guys are awesome. My face hurts.

Say no more. Seriously my face hurts. Ouch.

Kerry said at a London press conference earlier. With him stating that then that is what Obama will say tomorrow night when he addresses the nation. He will threaten Assad just like Bush 2 told Saddam he had 48hrs or face military action (of course he had congressional approval). An attack on Syria is a done deal no matter if the House votes no the day after Obama's speech. War is inevitable.

John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack | World news | theguardian.com

Yeah, he said it, then State back peddled and said he was speaking rhetorically, which loosely translates to: Dumbass put his foot in mouth...

Then Putin said "Okay" and Assad said "Okay" to Putin and Kerry is left with egg on his face...

Kerry, a man whose major success in life has been as a gigolo, loves eggs, on his face, his plate, wherever.
Preferably smothered with heinz ketchup.

He sometimes covers his tackle with Heinz ketchup, did it just the other week I heard!!
Teresa was over the moon.
She took one look and felt compelled to have a stroke!!

He's dick that doesn't even know what it's doing......yes yes ladies. I know.......

It's On!: Kerry Gives Syria One Week To Hand OVer Chemical Weapons Or Face Attack

Excuse me...make that "face unbelievably small attack""""according to John effin Kerry.

Forum List

Back