It's On!: Kerry Gives Syria One Week To Hand OVer Chemical Weapons Or Face Attack

You won't see any Obama supporters in this thread.
Even they have to admit that getting outsmarted by a buffoon like Putin has no positive spin.
Be interesting how the left media will portray this...coming up.

Well no.

It was actually well played.

And it looks as if it worked.

The goal was getting the Assad regime to stop using chemical weapons.

I will bet the turning point was when Kerry said the US attack would be "unbelievably small." That should have really scared Assad.

Debate you about what?

There are no real organized factions in the rebellion, that's part of the problem.

And chemical weapons aren't easy to use. Al Qaeda tried and couldn't do much with them except kill a few dogs in closed rooms. You need alot of gear to make them effective.

Sarin is easy.

Ever notice all the pictures? So staged? Have you seen the rubber ducky in the pictures?

Ones I loved the best were the ones of kids with white powder all around their bodies.
Give me a freaking break.

Look I have been on this shit for so long a couple of decades Sallow. I know bullshit when I see it.

Do you believe Kerry quoting 1500 dead? Mr. Liar almighty or Doctors without borders.less than 400?

Now I am not happy with that number don't get me wrong but no way jose did Assad do this.

Now if you want to bomb Assad and turn Syria over to AQ just say so.

Run with the devil man.

:lol:

There's no way to have give and take here if all you are going to do is engage in hyperbole and call people names.

And the Assad Regime has probably killed alot more than 1500 people with Chemical weapons. A conservative estimate puts the death toll at over 100K. I am reasonably sure that chemical weapons were deployed well before this. The Iraq/Iran war made them almost acceptable in the region.

And this isn't just the casualties, refugees are flooding into stable countries like Jordan and Turkey. And there is nothing like disgruntled and angry refugees sitting in camps. For the most part, they start getting pissed at the host country.

This is a major problem, along with all the other major problems in the region. And a lot of the unraveling began with the invasion of Iraq.

We own this. And it's really to bad we have a bunch of conservative weasels in congress who's sole mission in life is to continually make this President look bad. Because over the long run? That's a bad policy for either side in times like this.
My God swallow... there was a time when I thought possibly you weren't really all that stupid.

Now I know for SURE I was wrong. On top of that, you are such an over the top partisan hack so deeply in love with your messiah that you are truly BLIND and hopelessly IGNORANT.

How does it feel to know the VAST MAJORITY of Americans, and those here on this board are laughing at you?

Last edited:
Debate you about what?

There are no real organized factions in the rebellion, that's part of the problem.

And chemical weapons aren't easy to use. Al Qaeda tried and couldn't do much with them except kill a few dogs in closed rooms. You need alot of gear to make them effective.

Sarin is easy.

Ever notice all the pictures? So staged? Have you seen the rubber ducky in the pictures?

Ones I loved the best were the ones of kids with white powder all around their bodies.

Look I have been on this shit for so long a couple of decades Sallow. I know bullshit when I see it.

Do you believe Kerry quoting 1500 dead? Mr. Liar almighty or Doctors without borders.less than 400?

Now I am not happy with that number don't get me wrong but no way jose did Assad do this.

Run with the devil man.

And the Assad Regime has probably killed alot more than 1500 people with Chemical weapons. A conservative estimate puts the death toll at over 100K..

Yea right!

reina.jpg

Also, Obama gets to come in now on all the shows and clear this all up and be our savior once again.

Obama is still trying to sell his unbelievably small strike that will get an unbelievably large response.

Out foxed by whom?

Assad and now Putin are on record promising to kibosh these weapons.

Putin's international integrity is at stake should these weapons be used again.

It was a pretty good maneuver on the part of the administration in terms of foreign policy.

They got what they wanted without firing a shot, if this works.

And domestically?

Well done.

This is going to bode really badly for the tea party come 2014.

Ok...I will break it down...

Kerry..."they could solve this by turning over weapons"
Obama administration shortly thereafter...."wait..wait...Kerry didn't mean it, he was just speaking rhetorically...pay no attention...move along..."
Putin and Assad...."HAHAHAAA...Okay, sure we will turn them over [chuckle]"
White House....oh shit...uh...uh...YEAH!!..he has to turn them over in 7 days!!!...YEAH!!!"
Putin and Assad..."umm okaaaay we'll do that...[wink] thanks for setup boys"

Gosh you guys are so in the bag with Putin, I am surprised you folks ain't pulling a "Snowden".

You know better than that. As I have said several times in the past few days - Putin is a buffoon, thug, narcissistic clown. That is what is making this so bad. The Obama administration was outfoxed by the same.

Debate you about what?

Sarin is easy.

Run with the devil man.

:lol:

There's no way to have give and take here if all you are going to do is engage in hyperbole and call people names.

And the Assad Regime has probably killed alot more than 1500 people with Chemical weapons. A conservative estimate puts the death toll at over 100K. I am reasonably sure that chemical weapons were deployed well before this. The Iraq/Iran war made them almost acceptable in the region.

And this isn't just the casualties, refugees are flooding into stable countries like Jordan and Turkey. And there is nothing like disgruntled and angry refugees sitting in camps. For the most part, they start getting pissed at the host country.

This is a major problem, along with all the other major problems in the region. And a lot of the unraveling began with the invasion of Iraq.

We own this. And it's really to bad we have a bunch of conservative weasels in congress who's sole mission in life is to continually make this President look bad. Because over the long run? That's a bad policy for either side in times like this.

You know Sallow, up until the RED sentence this was a good post. I still hold on to a fading, distant belief that you are capable of critical thought. Capable of posting without partisan bullshit.
No doubt, and equally obvious you bet Republicans in the house are being 100% political about this and wouldn't vote for an attack if they were lining up children and slitting their throats and drinking the blood. But Democrats would have done exactly the same thing as the Pubs if it was a Republican in office. Forget Congress, they are wholly corrupt an incapable of acting in the best interest of anything but their own campaign chest and reelection chances. BOTH PARTIES.
Having said this, the Obama administration has royally screwed this up. Junior High style.
You can say this you know. Your credibility would triple.

You won't see any Obama supporters in this thread.
Even they have to admit that getting outsmarted by a buffoon like Putin has no positive spin.
Be interesting how the left media will portray this...coming up.

Well no.

It was actually well played.

And it looks as if it worked.

The goal was getting the Assad regime to stop using chemical weapons.

I will bet the turning point was when Kerry said the US attack would be "unbelievably small." That should have really scared Assad.

It was indeed a war crime for the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia to arm the rebels with chemical weapons, then allow them to use them against innocent civilians in order for the Obama administration to use the incident as as backdoor to war with Iran.

I suspect that now that Syria has accepted Kerry's offer to place chemical weapons under International Control that the "rebels" will launch an attack on Israel so that they can blame Assad.

And here we go. Obama and Kerry's response to Putin and Assads deal.

US Refuses To Admit Checkmate By Russia And Syria, Redirects Purpose Of Military Incursion: Admits Regime Change Intention

US Refuses To Admit Checkmate By Russia And Syria, Redirects Purpose Of Military Incursion: Admits Regime Change Intention | Zero Hedge

They said previously their goal was regime change. I know they denied it after that.
Will this administration have any credibility at all once they're done with this??

Kerry said at a London press conference earlier. With him stating that then that is what Obama will say tomorrow night when he addresses the nation. He will threaten Assad just like Bush 2 told Saddam he had 48hrs or face military action (of course he had congressional approval). An attack on Syria is a done deal no matter if the House votes no the day after Obama's speech. War is inevitable.

John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack | World news | theguardian.com
Good thing he did.

Assad will be able to use chemical weapons say it wasn't him, the UN has all his weapons. It must be the rebels.

I don't believe any of this hype. I'm not picking up any of this overseas.

I'd like to believe it. But I'm not getting anything.

Bottom line is that if Obama bombed Syria he would be a war criminal breaking International Law.

He's backing out the best way he can.

Kerry said at a London press conference earlier. With him stating that then that is what Obama will say tomorrow night when he addresses the nation. He will threaten Assad just like Bush 2 told Saddam he had 48hrs or face military action (of course he had congressional approval). An attack on Syria is a done deal no matter if the House votes no the day after Obama's speech. War is inevitable.

John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack | World news | theguardian.com

Yeah, he said it, then State back peddled and said he was speaking rhetorically, which loosely translates to: Dumbass put his foot in mouth...

Then Putin said "Okay" and Assad said "Okay" to Putin and Kerry is left with egg on his face...

Last edited:

Good thing he did.

Hioly toledo just got your sig.

Do you know who David Frum is? As in son of Barbara? Fake conservative just to keep a job? And keep in the beltway?

He's the biggest lying canuck down there. Bigger that most of your canucks in your press down there.

BTW considering Panetta testified that it would take minimum 75,000 boots on the ground to secure Syria's chemical weapons what's this bullshit about a week all about?

Yeah, he said it, the State back peddled and said he was speaking rhetorically, which loosely translates to: Dumbass put his foot in mouth...

Then Putin said "Okay" and Assad said "Okay" to Putin and Kerry is left with egg on his face...

It would have left Kerry in a tolerable position had the state department not immediately called him a dumbass. obama really never intended to involve the UN? He has already said that the UN would have no influence.

Could the ugly American hater dupes cut the macho chickenhawk scorekeeping...I didn't think so LOL- has to do with the ADD brainwashing and cold war dinosaur mentality I suppose...

Obama is still trying to sell his unbelievably small strike that will get an unbelievably large response.

If you understood what it meant you wouldn't mock the unbelievably small strike statement. You can be sure Assad knows exactly what it means.

If you understood what it meant you wouldn't mock the unbelievably small strike statement. You can be sure Assad knows exactly what it means.

oh please explain it to the whole class for posterity....

It means that Obama's strike will convince Assad that if doesnt come around he will cross a red line. OK, maybe not a red line. Maybe it was blue. OK, not blue, thats the Democrat color. It might be green. If he can get UN approval for it. Nah. It's yellow. Its the yellow line of pouting. Obama will pout publicly if Assad flouts him.

Forum List

Back