It's Over: Bill Clinton Caught On Tape Saying Americans Who Support Trump Are 'Standard Rednecks'

You keep saying her campaign is over once these revelations are made public. Thing is, her campaign seems immune to any of these so called revelations. All of these bombshells and she's got a good shot to win. Nothing will bring her down.

Bad move by Bill. Comparing Trump supporters to the "average redneck" is an unforgivable insult against the average redneck.

hahahahaha! No, from that clip, I don't think he will get in trouble for it...after all since he grew up in a red neck community or as a redneck, and went on to be President, then what in the world is wrong with that...? ;)

I don't think, since he included himself, this comment will hurt....

lol

Steve McNugget says it's over because Bill stated a fact? Trump supporters ARE REDNECKS. Everyone know this, McNugget.

You would think that Hitlery calling blacks "professional "ne'er-do wells" would be an ender......funny how the lamestream media has glossed over that......

Let's not forget who owns the media.

upload_2016-10-11_22-33-40.png

I always thought I was Alright...Funny how I liked Trump before I ever even heard the stupid sold out media talk about "alt right"...

“My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”

Hillary Clinton (2013 in speech to an Italian bank)

Nice
“My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”

Hillary Clinton (2013 in speech to an Italian bank)
My dream too. Has nothing to do with immigration, dupe. And a good education/training system for good jobs to take advantage of the new markets...not STUPID pander to the rich GOP bs, dupes.

Yup that comment will end her political carrier. Remember this guy:

Ya, he lost too right after didn't he. No one even remembers who he is.
/sarcasm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back