It's Over: Bill Clinton Caught On Tape Saying Americans Who Support Trump Are 'Standard Rednecks'

lol

Steve McNugget says it's over because Bill stated a fact? Trump supporters ARE REDNECKS. Everyone know this, McNugget.
I am most certainly not a redneck.....

Listen, fruitcake...when your handle is an acronym for "proud to be white forever," not only are you a redneck, but you win the "Redneck of the Year" award.
He thinks Jewish and black people are involved in a global conspiracy to kill off white people. Just ignore him.

lol

Steve McNugget says it's over because Bill stated a fact? Trump supporters ARE REDNECKS. Everyone know this, McNugget.

Listen, fruitcake...when your handle is an acronym for "proud to be white forever," not only are you a redneck, but you win the "Redneck of the Year" award.
That is because you are an inbred racist asshole.

lol

He thinks Jewish and black people are involved in a global conspiracy to kill off white people. Just ignore him.
This bullshit claim again....

lol

^ ironic

lol

Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

lol

Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is ad hominem
THIS is ironic oldschool, not your moronic preconceived notions of me.

lol

Here is the thread where you clicked agree and defended the OP about Jews and blacks

The secret relationship between Jews and Blacks

Nice
“My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”

Hillary Clinton (2013 in speech to an Italian bank)
My dream too. Has nothing to do with immigration, dupe. And a good education/training system for good jobs to take advantage of the new markets...not STUPID pander to the rich GOP bs, dupes.

You obviously didn't think THAT answer through....typical for a leftard.

It was only a matter of time. Her campaign is over.

Is there something Not TRUE about that?

1128700-Cartoon-Of-A-Blond-Redneck-Hillbilly-Woman-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clipart.jpg

lol

Here is the thread where you clicked agree and defended the OP about Jews and blacks

I clicked agree because I do believe there are tons of black racists trying to kill white people off, and there are even more Jews who are at least complacent about what is clearly happening to white people the world over.

The only "conspiracy" in that thread was in the title, not the post I agreed with.

I clicked agree because I do believe there are tons of black racists trying to kill white people off, and there are even more Jews who are at least complacent about what is clearly happening to white people the world over.

The only "conspiracy" in that thread was in the title, not the post I agreed with.

Ah. You're on the wrong site. Your site is The Daily Stormer.

So you are admitting that white nationalists are right and more intelligent than you are?

White nationalists have a lot more proof that they are being oppressed than BLM does, and you idiots worship BLM.

So, are you saying that there are no racist blacks?????? Are you saying that Israelis are not racist towards Palestinians??? Or that the Rothschilds were not behind the formation of the Jewish state that was once Palestine? I just want to get you on record as claiming this. (snicker)

lol

^ ironic
Almost missed that too :D

So you are admitting that white nationalists are right and more intelligent than you are?

White nationalists have a lot more proof that they are being oppressed than BLM does, and you idiots worship BLM.

Uh, no, fruitloop. I'm simply saying you are on the wrong site. You belong on The Daily Stormer with all of your other alt-right Trump supporting friends.

Uh, no, fruitloop. I'm simply saying you are on the wrong site. You belong on The Daily Stormer with all of your other alt-right Trump supporting friends.
I am alt-left/true left.

Forum List

Back