It's Over: Bill Clinton Caught On Tape Saying Americans Who Support Trump Are 'Standard Rednecks'

Here is the thread where you clicked agree and defended the OP about Jews and blacks

The secret relationship between Jews and Blacks
I clicked agree because I do believe there are tons of black racists trying to kill white people off, and there are even more Jews who are at least complacent about what is clearly happening to white people the world over.

The only "conspiracy" in that thread was in the title, not the post I agreed with.

Ah. You're on the wrong site. Your site is The Daily Stormer.
So you are admitting that white nationalists are right and more intelligent than you are?

White nationalists have a lot more proof that they are being oppressed than BLM does, and you idiots worship BLM.

Uh, no, fruitloop. I'm simply saying you are on the wrong site. You belong on The Daily Stormer with all of your other alt-right Trump supporting friends.
I am alt-left/true left.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I clicked agree because I do believe there are tons of black racists trying to kill white people off, and there are even more Jews who are at least complacent about what is clearly happening to white people the world over.

The only "conspiracy" in that thread was in the title, not the post I agreed with.

So you are admitting that white nationalists are right and more intelligent than you are?

White nationalists have a lot more proof that they are being oppressed than BLM does, and you idiots worship BLM.

Uh, no, fruitloop. I'm simply saying you are on the wrong site. You belong on The Daily Stormer with all of your other alt-right Trump supporting friends.
I am alt-left/true left.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
You need to research the political spectrum so you don't look like an idiot.

Even on phony political compass I am still to the left of Obama every time.

I am alt-left/true left.

I know it well. Post your test results....this I gotta see

I am alt-left/true left.

I haven't taken the test in years, but I am sure I can get near the same result as before.

The Political Compass

Edit: Well, what do you know?

I have actually moved a little more left than in 2012.

Last edited:

I am alt-left/true left.

Why did you run away?

It was only a matter of time. Her campaign is over.

Why would anyone like you be insulted to being called redneck when your neck is so crimson!?!

Get use to the idea of Madam President like I am already use to the idea of you claiming those illegals and dead minorities stole the vote!

I am alt-left/true left.

Why did you run away?

Don't let the Progressive left upset you seeing Steve ( Trump voter ) think I am voting for Hillary even though her name is not Johnson...

I am alt-left/true left.

I haven't taken the test in years, but I am sure I can get near the same result as before.

The Political Compass

Those results are nothing to be proud of. You're in the same quadrant as Stalin.

I am alt-left/true left.

Why did you run away?

No one "ran away" dipshit. I don't wait on your posts like you do mine.

The Political Compass

Those results are nothing to be proud of. You're in the same quadrant as Stalin.
Stalin is in the far end and top of the quadrant.

I am closer to Gandhi(and Hitler) than Stalin.

Where the fuck are you on there?

It's Over: Bill Clinton Caught On Tape Saying Americans Who Support Trump Are 'Standard Rednecks

that tears it ! Bill won't be getting my vote in November. No sir.

:eusa_naughty:

The Political Compass

No, you're not. You're not even in the same fucking quadrant as Stalin, dipshit. You're in authoritarian land, where Stalin is.

I am exactly where Ghandi is. In the LOWER quadrant, the exact OPPOSITE of authoritarian.

I am alt-left/true left.

Oh, all you fascists say that....:lol:

The Political Compass

No, you're not. You're not even in the same fucking quadrant as Stalin, dipshit. You're in authoritarian land, where Stalin is.

I am exactly where Ghandi is. In the LOWER quadrant, the exact OPPOSITE of authoritarian.
I am in the lower right end of the quadrant and light years away from Stalin. Gandhi is near the top of the "libertarian" left quadrant, so I am much closer to him.

The entire test is designed to have few people labeling themselves libertarians and almost everyone in the right wing authoritarian quadrant. Gandhi would actually be closer to Stalin or Hitler if he in fact had taken the actual test, considering how racist he was.

Now step back from this ridiculous conversation that you started and realize just how far you have moved the goalpost after being humiliated on here for everyone to see. You asked to see my results to prove I am a leftist to you, and when I did you literally accuse me of being in league with fucking Stalin.

Now show me that you are anywhere near Gandhi's fictional position, moron.

Nice
“My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”

Hillary Clinton (2013 in speech to an Italian bank)
My dream too. Has nothing to do with immigration, dupe. And a good education/training system for good jobs to take advantage of the new markets...not STUPID pander to the rich GOP bs, dupes.

You obviously didn't think THAT answer through....typical for a leftard.
Actually, YOU didn't think that answer through, dupe. And it was a Brazilian bank.

You keep saying her campaign is over once these revelations are made public. Thing is, her campaign seems immune to any of these so called revelations. All of these bombshells and she's got a good shot to win. Nothing will bring her down.

A respectable Republican candidate might well have brought her down.

How could anyone vote for Hillary? The leaked email indicate that she thinks her own supporters are easily manipulated into believing whatever she and the Liberal media spoon feed them. She hates Catholics and actually all Christians. She calls Trump supporters "deplorables". Obama calls Trump's supporters rednecks. She wants to exterminate the Blacks via abortion. She called little children screaming idiots at the White House Easter Egg hunt. She harassed and threatened the women her husband sexually abused. She cheated the Haitians out of a ton of aid money collected for them. This is not to mention all her lying and placing this nations secrets at risk, lying about Benghazi, lying about dodging sniper fire in Bosnia, taking money from the Saudis to put together and carry out a plan to murder the Libyan leader and turning Libya into an ISIS stronghold, arming ISIS.

Forum List

Back