It's Over: Bill Clinton Caught On Tape Saying Americans Who Support Trump Are 'Standard Rednecks'

I completely agree. Bill Clinton will never get elected again

Forgive my rhetorical question but are you completely mental? Hillary has survived white-water, pay to play scandals, attacking sex crime victims to protect a serial abuser, Benghazi, gun running to Isis, emailing classified documents and countless other scandals. You'd have to be a certain kind of stupid to think her husband calling trump supporters names is going to be what finishes it.

The biggest redneck who RAPES little girls and women pointing his p^ssy soaked fungus infected finger .. WHAT A JOKE

Insulting over 1/2 of America? Trump supporters don't make up half of the Republican party. :lol:

What a HYPOCRITE!!!! Bill Clinton has the most redneck accent I've ever heard! It's 100 times more "country" then my generic California accent!

I know it well. Post your test results....this I gotta see
I haven't taken the test in years, but I am sure I can get near the same result as before.

The Political Compass

Edit: Well, what do you know?

I have actually moved a little more left than in 2012.

Those results are nothing to be proud of. You're in the same quadrant as Stalin.
Stalin is in the far end and top of the quadrant.

I am closer to Gandhi(and Hitler) than Stalin.

Where the fuck are you on there?

No, you're not. You're not even in the same fucking quadrant as Stalin, dipshit. You're in authoritarian land, where Stalin is.

I am exactly where Ghandi is. In the LOWER quadrant, the exact OPPOSITE of authoritarian.
I am in the lower right end of the quadrant and light years away from Stalin. Gandhi is near the top of the "libertarian" left quadrant, so I am much closer to him.

No, you are not. You are only close in terms of the economic scale. Anyone who lands in the upper quadrant on either side leans authoritarian and is by definition, a scumbag. Gandhi is in the lower quadrant as he is in the opposite quadrant as you. Get it, retard?

The entire test is designed to have few people labeling themselves libertarians and almost everyone in the right wing authoritarian quadrant. Gandhi would actually be closer to Stalin or Hitler if he in fact had taken the actual test, considering how racist he was.

lol, you and your hilarious conspiracy theories. The test creators themselves are quite libertarian, you clown. Now what's your idiotic excuse? And Gandhi wasn't racist, you retard.

:laugh2:

Now step back from this ridiculous conversation that you started and realize just how far you have moved the goalpost after being humiliated on here for everyone to see. You asked to see my results to prove I am a leftist to you, and when I did you literally accuse me of being in league with fucking Stalin.

You only humiliated yourself. You are in the same quadrant as Stalin, you fucking leftist authoritarian.

Now show me that you are anywhere near Gandhi's fictional position, moron.

Here you go.

From the article you linked:

The word redneck has obvious negative connotations, especially when bandied about by liberals, and Clinton’s use of the term was a clear dog whistle to Democrats.
Are you really expecting us to get all bent out of shape about a Southern man referring to folks as rednecks? Obama used the "N-word" and insofar as he is black, I seriously doubt there's any case to be made that the full body of negative connotations associated with that word can be ascribed to him. I think no differently about the incidence of Bill Clinton saying "redneck."

An a slightly different note. Since when do conservatives, most especially the ones on USMB, care about the connotation of anything? Conservatives here utterly refuse to understand acknowledge the role of mens rea and Gorin. Conservatives are the folks who strictly interpret the second amendment. Now they want to talk about what connotations exist in Bill Clinton's use of the word "redneck." How can they expect to be taken seriously doing so? Puh-lease!

I haven't taken the test in years, but I am sure I can get near the same result as before.

The Political Compass

Edit: Well, what do you know?

I have actually moved a little more left than in 2012.

Those results are nothing to be proud of. You're in the same quadrant as Stalin.

No, you're not. You're not even in the same fucking quadrant as Stalin, dipshit. You're in authoritarian land, where Stalin is.

I am exactly where Ghandi is. In the LOWER quadrant, the exact OPPOSITE of authoritarian.
I am in the lower right end of the quadrant and light years away from Stalin. Gandhi is near the top of the "libertarian" left quadrant, so I am much closer to him.

No, you are not. You are only close in terms of the economic scale. Anyone who lands in the upper quadrant on either side leans authoritarian and is by definition, a scumbag. Gandhi is in the lower quadrant as he is in the opposite quadrant as you. Get it, retard?

The entire test is designed to have few people labeling themselves libertarians and almost everyone in the right wing authoritarian quadrant. Gandhi would actually be closer to Stalin or Hitler if he in fact had taken the actual test, considering how racist he was.

lol, you and your hilarious conspiracy theories. The test creators themselves are quite libertarian, you clown. Now what's your idiotic excuse? And Gandhi wasn't racist, you retard.

Now step back from this ridiculous conversation that you started and realize just how far you have moved the goalpost after being humiliated on here for everyone to see. You asked to see my results to prove I am a leftist to you, and when I did you literally accuse me of being in league with fucking Stalin.

You only humiliated yourself. You are in the same quadrant as Stalin, you fucking leftist authoritarian.

Here you go.
Gandhi is about as close to the authoritarian left as I am to the libertarian left(I am closer though). Stop embarrassing yourself with this nonsense and just accept I am a leftist(despite your doubts about that before) and you are a lunatic to the fringes of the fringe of the political compass itself.

As for the test itself, it is indeed rigged to cast most of society as crazy compared to the superiority complex riddled libertarians. The test flat out asks whether you believe your race is superior while ignoring virtually every ideological issue of our time except abortion and homosexual marriage(and of course if you want to ban abortions you are now an authoritarian no matter how you answer any of the other questions). The only way to even wind up on the libertarian side is to ascribe "strong" feelings about the government doing anything at all and being 100% pro homosexual marriage, despite the fact that there is no genetic expression or gene that says a person is gay.

Here you go.
Gandhi is about as close to the authoritarian left as I am to the libertarian left(I am closer though). Stop embarrassing yourself with this nonsense and just accept I am a leftist(despite your doubts about that before) and you are a lunatic to the fringes of the fringe of the political compass itself.

Yes, I've admitted that you are an authoritarian leftist, just like Stalin.

As for the test itself, it is indeed rigged to cast most of society as crazy compared to the superiority complex riddled libertarians. The test flat out asks whether you believe your race is superior while ignoring virtually every ideological issue of our time except abortion and homosexual marriage(and of course if you want to ban abortions you are now an authoritarian no matter how you answer any of the other questions). The only way to even wind up on the libertarian side is to ascribe "strong" feelings about the government doing anything at all and being 100% pro homosexual marriage, despite the fact that there is no genetic expression or gene that says a person is gay.

Uh, tell that to the libertarians who test libertarian. Idiot.

It was only a matter of time. Her campaign is over.

It is amusing the way you say Bill was "caught" on tape as if he was unaware he was at a live event with studio lighting and the campaign filming him.

You are a special kind of retard.

Here you go.

Yes, I've admitted that you are an authoritarian leftist, just like Stalin.

Uh, tell that to the libertarians who test libertarian. Idiot.
Now I know your results were bullshit. You don't even understand the difference between being slightly authoritarian left and answering the questions with the equivalent of "kill them all" every time to wind up on the top left or right corner of the graph like Stalin did. Do you think McCain and Obama are like Hitler because they supposedly ended up in the authoritarian right in 2008?

I am almost in the middle of the entire damn graph, that is called being extremely balanced and rational. The fact that you can't even feasibly use the test's answers to end up in the middle only strengthens that argument.

How could anyone vote for Hillary? The leaked email indicate that she thinks her own supporters are easily manipulated into believing whatever she and the Liberal media spoon feed them. She hates Catholics and actually all Christians. She calls Trump supporters "deplorables". Obama calls Trump's supporters rednecks. She wants to exterminate the Blacks via abortion. She called little children screaming idiots at the White House Easter Egg hunt. She harassed and threatened the women her husband sexually abused. She cheated the Haitians out of a ton of aid money collected for them. This is not to mention all her lying and placing this nations secrets at risk, lying about Benghazi, lying about dodging sniper fire in Bosnia, taking money from the Saudis to put together and carry out a plan to murder the Libyan leader and turning Libya into an ISIS stronghold, arming ISIS.
Easily.....Drumpf was the alternative.

Forum List

Back