It's Pennsylvania

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
My prediction is this, it comes down to one state, Pennsylvania. Whichever candidate wins Pennsylvania, wins the election. I don't believe that can be said about any other battleground state. Most are all roughly 50/50 but Pennsylvania is really the only battleground state where if you win it, you've won the election. I see today that Real Clear Politics no toss up map is back to giving Pennsylvania to Trump.

Well then the Democrats have it in the bag because PA has decades of Dem cheating and election theft under it's belt. In 2016 election experts openly discussed that Trump would need to win PA by 3% just to overcome the historical Dem cheating.

Well then the Democrats have it in the bag because PA has decades of Dem cheating and election theft under it's belt. In 2016 election experts openly discussed that Trump would need to win PA by 3% just to overcome the historical Dem cheating.

I don't know nothin' bout nothin' but Walz seems like a guy who doesn't help in the Swing States. They are very confident they will win PA it seems. An awfully big gamble.

Forum List

Back