It’s perhaps now more important than ever for the politicians to respect our police officers. Considering the potential for more rioting.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Considering we might have an economic recession. And along with that rioting and looting like we haven’t seen in a long time if not ever in this country. It is therefore imperative that the politicians in this country respect the police.

There’s been a few recent videos of cops perhaps doing bad things that have gone viral. In light of this I’ve even seen some Republicans start to question the police. They haven’t gone full on crazy like radical left-wingers do with their hating on the police, but it could potentially be an issue.

Police in general are not the problem. As if we don’t also have bad teachers or bad doctors who society also trusts. Ask yourself why aren’t bad doctors singled out like bad police officers are?? After all doctors take an oath, doctors take a medical oath, and they are trusted by society.

So we might have more rioting if Trump wins, and even if Trump doesn’t win, there could be crime waves and looting because of an economic recession in this country. And so therefore it’s imperative that common sense prevails. We absolutely cannot defund the police. Because we might need The honest police officers in this country more than ever in the upcoming few months. We need to give more money to police funding. Politicians should respect the police. They have a very difficult job. Police have to deal with potential suspects that could be cartel members armed with lethal weapons.

What’s been discussed in that thread is the actions of individual cops who do bad things don’t represent all police officers. Same thing with bad teachers and bad doctors. They don’t represent all Teachers and all doctors.

Also separately all the guy(he didn’t look black not that that matters) in that thread had to do was give his license or name to the police officer that’s not a big deal. We live in a country where cartel members are walking around with machine guns so the lives of police officers are extremely difficult. They have to deal with a lot.

The overwhelming majority of police interactions with people are peaceful in this country. We have white cops. We have bad cops who have mistreated white people and Black people, but the stats shows us in common sense shows us that the overwhelming majority of police interactions with people are good. Also, the police officers save lives throughout this country by fighting back against criminals, saving people from burning buildings and things like that.

Considering we might have an economic recession. And along with that rioting and looting like we haven’t seen in a long time if not ever in this country. It is therefore imperative that the politicians in this country respect the police.

There’s been a few recent videos of cops perhaps doing bad things that have gone viral. In light of this I’ve even seen some Republicans start to question the police. They haven’t gone full on crazy like radical left-wingers do with their hating on the police, but it could potentially be an issue.

Police in general are not the problem. As if we don’t also have bad teachers or bad doctors who society also trusts. Ask yourself why aren’t bad doctors singled out like bad police officers are?? After all doctors take an oath, doctors take a medical oath, and they are trusted by society.

So we might have more rioting if Trump wins, and even if Trump doesn’t win, there could be crime waves and looting because of an economic recession in this country. And so therefore it’s imperative that common sense prevails. We absolutely cannot defund the police. Because we might need The honest police officers in this country more than ever in the upcoming few months. We need to give more money to police funding. Politicians should respect the police. They have a very difficult job. Police have to deal with potential suspects that could be cartel members armed with lethal weapons.
Did the blob visit any of the 140 cops who were injured when his mob attacked them?

What’s been discussed in that thread is the actions of individual cops who do bad things don’t represent all police officers. .
The premise of this thread is that the actions of indivicual cops who do good things represents all police officers. It's kind of a double standard you're playing with.

My job as an every day pensioner is to live out my life. The job of a police officer is to do the GOOD THINGS he was trained and hired to perform.

The premise of this thread is that the actions of indivicual cops who do good things represents all police officers. It's kind of a double standard you're playing with.
I did not say that or mean to imply that.

I’ll explain my position. I believe in common sense and recognize that all professions in America have their bad eggs. It’s not right to pick on police officers.

The fact is the overwhelming majority of police interactions are good interactions

..... The fact is the overwhelming majority of police interactions are good interactions
And where did you find this "fact", particularly the "overwhelming majority" part? The cop in the video acted with an accomplice. Yeah, the other cop who didn't step in to protect the innocent victim and his son. That makes it 0 for 2 in the "good interactions" department.

And where did you find this "fact", particularly the "overwhelming majority" part? The cop in the video acted with an accomplice. Yeah, the other cop who didn't step in to protect the innocent victim and his son. That makes it 0 for 2 in the "good interactions" department.
First off my good friend you’re talking about one single incident that is blown up on the media. Why is that seemingly only the case with cops and not bad teachers, bad doctors, bad construction workers. Perhaps you get the point here.

Even if we say the police were wrong in the case you talk about. The police officer in the United States are some of the best in the world. Let’s compare them to some of the countries where cops take bribes all the time. How about we commend the police officers in America for risking their lives every day in a country where cartel members roam the streets with machine guns. And yes, let’s commend the police officers who save the lives of American citizens.

As for the overwhelming majority of police interactions being good, there are numerous reports on this.

I also look at common sense. Police officers are fellow neighbors, family members. I think most Americans in general are good people. That includes the police.

Anyway, the major point is that we are possibly going to have an economic recession. As in tomorrow, the stock market might crash. Either way it’s down significantly in the past few days. Cryptocurrency has crashed big time. So there is a serious concern of crime waves, and looting in light of a bad economy. So now more than ever we need to be funding the police officers, respecting the police officers because this time around no looting. Do you remember the vicious BLM riots or dozens of people were killed remember the chop zone where a part of Seattle was taken over by left-wing and artists. That can’t happen again. Not this time. We need to learn from our mistakes.

I suppose it’s like a cool and edgy thing to be against police officers in general..

Often the people who say f the police are the ones who want full legalization of all drugs in society. Some of them are anarchists they don’t want any system of law in the country.

But if we can just take a step back and realize that the police in America are some of the best police officers in the world. If we want to talk about countries where there’s bad cops…. go to the third world countries.

We need unity in America. I don’t believe in attacking all teachers because there’s some teachers who have abused children. So let’s have unity when it comes to those who serve the police department.

First off my good friend you’re talking about one single incident that is blown up on the media.
So, it should be ignored, huh? My wife doesn't shower me with praise every time I wash the dishes. Should she? It's my job. But she does criticize me when I don't ... because it's my job.
Why is that seemingly only the case with cops and not bad teachers, bad doctors, bad construction workers.
Bad teachers teach children that Fidel Castro was a bad guy and a communist and that President Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Bad doctors administer the wrong dosage of aspirin or come to work with a ketchup stain on his/her smock. Bad constructions workers show up late for work. Bad cops destroy lives and contribute to disdain for authority and encourage criminal activity.
As for the overwhelming majority of police interactions being good, there are numerous reports on this.
So, I'll ask you a second time ..... where are these reports?

Forum List

Back