It's said that tRump would be willing to resign in 2019, if he and his criminal family has immunity.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
My opinion is nope, nada, unacceptable and hell no. This is because there should be no immunity for treason, felonious crimes against humanity, grand larceny against the taxpayer at using the White House to enrich himself, his criminal family and apparently being aligned with Russia against society. This includes other enemies including internal enemies to destroy democracy and the moral character of a civilized global society. Rump deserves to go to hell.

Donald Trump will resign the presidency in 2019 in exchange for immunity for him and his family: Former Bush adviser

Last edited:
My opinion is nope, nada, unacceptable and hell no. This is because there should be no immunity for treason, felonious crimes against humanity, grand larceny against the taxpayer at using the White House to enrich himself, his criminal family and being aligned with Russia. This includes other enemies including internal enemies to destroy democracy and the moral character of a civilized global society. Rump deserves to go to hell.

Donald Trump will resign the presidency in 2019 in exchange for immunity for him and his family: Former Bush adviser
'
.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:

Dang, formerly respected news sources are now worse than a bunch of gossipy old biddy's hanging for mid-morning brunch.

My opinion is nope, nada, unacceptable and hell no. This is because there should be no immunity for treason, felonious crimes against humanity, grand larceny against the taxpayer at using the White House to enrich himself, his criminal family and apparently being aligned with Russia against society. This includes other enemies including internal enemies to destroy democracy and the moral character of a civilized global society. Rump deserves to go to hell.

Are you insane?

Newsweek, and the world-famous Alan J. Steinberg. :auiqs.jpg:

Never heard of the guy, but they made sure to mention he worked for Bush in a lame attempt to afford him some gravitas.

You don't honestly believe that, do you? We could say that about all politicians, the stories about McCain were worse than anything Trump has done. When you grow up, you'll see nobody is as good as they seem and nobody is as bad as they seem.

Hey Sunni Man.....you once linked to how wide a strip of land Uncle Sam owns all along on the southern border...do you recall? I think it was 30' wide.
The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia

Hey Sunni Man.....you once linked to how wide a strip of land Uncle Sam owns all along on the southern border...do you recall? I think it was 30' wide.
The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia

Excellent..thanks.

Forum List

Back