Its snowing here in october!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
20191031_095716.jpg

Fuck global warming!

Get used to it......we are a Solar Flare activity minimum...so a long cold winter will be the norm for who knows how long.....cause no matter what the followers of the Man made Global warming cult say, the Sun determines the planets temperature.......not their religion...

It's 58 degrees here and drizzling. It's been in the mid-high 50's all week and no cold weather forecast.
You guys can keep it.
I remember two Halloweens including snow suits with half a foot of snow on the ground.

TN. In between memphis and nashville

I wintered in those mountains one year ... snowed fourteen fucking inches the night before the wife went into labor ... guess where my son was born? ...

I'd rather be ... in some dark hollow
Where the Sun never shines
Than to be in some big city
with a girl ... on my mind ...

One month of no solar flares beats the shit out of every climate prediction taken by climatologists all over the world....we are not now and never could put a dent in the climate....its too large and complex....damn the public school system and American Universities....

One month of no solar flares beats the shit out of every climate prediction taken by climatologists all over the world....we are not now and never could put a dent in the climate....its too large and complex....damn the public school system and American Universities....
We put the fossil fuel byproducts into the atmosphere and we can take it out.

We put the fossil fuel byproducts into the atmosphere and we can take it out.
Why?....just because?....clean the air protect our waterways and oceans....manage forests....but stop wasting time and money and removing freedoms trying to control the global temperature...it is a foolhardy venture....the sun has us beat....

Forum List

Back