Its snowing here in october!

One month of no solar flares beats the shit out of every climate prediction taken by climatologists all over the world....we are not now and never could put a dent in the climate....its too large and complex....damn the public school system and American Universities....
We put the fossil fuel byproducts into the atmosphere and we can take it out.
Why?....just because?....clean the air protect our waterways and oceans....manage forests....but stop wasting time and money and removing freedoms trying to control the global temperature...it is a foolhardy venture....the sun has us beat....
It's our only planet.

It snowed once in my neck of the woods on the day before Easter, 2007 I believe it was. It didn't accumulate, of course, but there was no way to not know that it was falling.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One month of no solar flares beats the shit out of every climate prediction taken by climatologists all over the world....we are not now and never could put a dent in the climate....its too large and complex....damn the public school system and American Universities....
We put the fossil fuel byproducts into the atmosphere and we can take it out.
Why?....just because?....clean the air protect our waterways and oceans....manage forests....but stop wasting time and money and removing freedoms trying to control the global temperature...it is a foolhardy venture....the sun has us beat....
It's our only planet.
Nice Bumper sticker OL....

Tap on the picture and you can see it falling.
I don't have and will never own one of those damned tap-tap things. But maybe I could pick it up and shake it....
upload_2019-10-31_12-45-49.png

Forum List

Back