It's started~Ocasio-Cortez-aligned group attacks Biden, says he’s ‘out-of-touch’ with Dem. Party

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Impossible.....ROTFLMFAO!

He touches everyone.............. Smells hair...yuck!

A progressive political group that boosted New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's bid for Congress last year vowed to oppose former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, blasting him as part of the “old guard” and accusing him of standing in opposition to the “center of energy” in the Democratic Party.

“While we're going to support the Democratic nominee, we can't let a so-called 'centrist' like Joe Biden divide the Democratic Party and turn it into the party of 'No, we can’t,’” the group Justice Democrats said Thursday.

Biden announced his candidacy for president Thursday. He enters a crowded field of Democratic contenders aiming to unseat President Trump -- nearly 32 years after he announced his first campaign for president. The campaign is Biden’s third bid for the White House, having also unsuccessfully run in 1988 and 2008.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

LMAO Guess the Dem's on TV last weekend were full of shit. According to them they are all united.

I guess someone forgot to tell dingbat.

What. People can’t have different opinions? There’s like 12 people running for the dem nod.

What. People can’t have different opinions? There’s like 12 people running for the dem nod.
I think there is more than that.

AOC: Why is this Republican, (who’s actually a Democrat), posing with a cardboard cut-out of me?

aoc_gop_rep_actually_dnc_4-25-19-1-678x800.jpg

Impossible.....ROTFLMFAO!

He touches everyone.............. Smells hair...yuck!

A progressive political group that boosted New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's bid for Congress last year vowed to oppose former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, blasting him as part of the “old guard” and accusing him of standing in opposition to the “center of energy” in the Democratic Party.

“While we're going to support the Democratic nominee, we can't let a so-called 'centrist' like Joe Biden divide the Democratic Party and turn it into the party of 'No, we can’t,’” the group Justice Democrats said Thursday.

Biden announced his candidacy for president Thursday. He enters a crowded field of Democratic contenders aiming to unseat President Trump -- nearly 32 years after he announced his first campaign for president. The campaign is Biden’s third bid for the White House, having also unsuccessfully run in 1988 and 2008.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
I just love watching the idiots eat their own. It's gonna be a fun two years.

20 candidates so far and it seems most are far far left. That could give Biden an advantage as a moderate.

Someone tell that little girl that while she may be correct on being out of touch with the party he instantly became top choice by entering the race. That shows that outside of California, Chicago, and New York, The Democrat Party is out of touch with the American Voter.

Forum List

Back