It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make a simple point here, about this "Darth" thing. I'm not accusing nor threatening, just informing. If you think I'm kidding, ask Midnight Marauder to verify it for you.

About a month or so ago we had the Fred Phelps God squad pile in and try and run a clique on this board. They were all full of themselves and thought they had everything going their way.

If you can find two of them left, they're laying low. I have a big fucking sword, and I keep my moderators on leashes. Don't fuck with this board. It's all nice and laid back and that's how I like it.

Not aimed at any particular individual. It goes for everyone. Just making sure you new folk are up to speed.

ahh the gunny welcome....he means ever fucking word of it too....

welcome and enjoy

Again. A "sort of nice" person usually doesn't commence with the sarcastic efforts at put downs from jump.

I am not much inclined to give it a rest.

EZ doesn't seem inclined to "get to know" me, for example. Ok. Not his (or her) duty. I'm ok with that. But, this place doesn't come with military regulations either. So, if EZ wants to dish crap out as a form of "hey, nice to meet you!" then I am content to play.

I am not Mal. He and I do not agree on all things, either. I believe you are one of the ones who knows that -- about one of the issues he discusses frequently in fact. But the funny thing is, I find that conservatives are a lot more tolerant of a diversity of opinion than libs are --even though its the libs who tend to do all the pontificating on the importance of diversity.

We shall see what we shall see.

I Certainly don't go into Liberal Threads and Shit myself with Anger over their Opinions...

I have no Idea why other's Opinions can Anger, Confuse and Frustrate Liberals so much...

Too a Lesser Extent, Libertarians also.

Attempting to Silence Voices is as Cowardly as it is UnAmerican.

And what in Fuck Sake do you and I Disagree about, Liability?... :tongue:

:)

peace...

Again. A "sort of nice" person usually doesn't commence with the sarcastic efforts at put downs from jump.

EZ doesn't seem inclined to "get to know" me, for example. Ok. Not his (or her) duty. I'm ok with that. But, this place doesn't come with military regulations either. So, if EZ wants to dish crap out as a form of "hey, nice to meet you!" then I am content to play.

I am not Mal. He and I do not agree on all things, either. I believe you are one of the ones who knows that -- about one of the issues he discusses frequently in fact. But the funny thing is, I find that conservatives are a lot more tolerant of a diversity of opinion than libs are --even though its the libs who tend to do all the pontificating on the importance of diversity.

I Certainly don't go into Liberal Threads and Shit myself with Anger over their Opinions...

I have no Idea why other's Opinions can Anger, Confuse and Frustrate Liberals so much...

peace...

Are you really so delusional to think that it was entirely your opinion that caused the ruckus yesterday?

peace...

Are you really so delusional to think that it was entirely your opinion that caused the ruckus yesterday?

Was the other Factor Solar Activity?...

peace...

I can't believe that there's so much malice in this thread.

There's ABSOLUTELY no content to argue about, yet people are aready being unpleasant to each other?

Some of you people are simply amazingly and pointlessly pugnacious.

Welcome, Liability.

I heard you were no longer with Hannity, sorry it didn't work out for you either. You were there longer than I was and it felt a little strange to leave it for me. It's really nice here though.

Hope all is well with you.

Welcome, Liability.

I heard you were no longer with Hannity, sorry it didn't work out for you either. You were there longer than I was and it felt a little strange to leave it for me. It's really nice here though.

Hope all is well with you.

I was there way too long. The truth is, it's not a bad place. But I came to be irked more by the failings than I was pleased by its good points.

Anyway, thank you.

peace...

A topic for another thread. But you have firm beliefs about issues involving gays or so-called "gay rights." My opinion on some of that is pretty clearly not on the same page as yours.

Seriously, though, one of the things I like about conservatives, at least in general, is that even when we disagree on such matters, we tend not to "go after" each other like cannibals.

Aside from the topic of gays and "gay rights," though, I'd venture the guess that politically we are pretty close. You and some of our buddies even opened my eyes on the issue of "guns" and the Second Amendment. Some differences exist even there, but I am now much more comfortable with the prevailing Conservative POV on that matter.

I can think of only one other major difference between us. I am still unclear on the meaning of your not-quite-random use of Capitalization. :cool:

peace...

A topic for another thread. But you have firm beliefs about issues involving gays or so-called "gay rights." My opinion on some of that is pretty clearly not on the same page as yours.

Seriously, though, one of the things I like about conservatives, at least in general, is that even when we disagree on such matters, we tend not to "go after" each other like cannibals.

Aside from the topic of gays and "gay rights," though, I'd venture the guess that politically we are pretty close. You and some of our buddies even opened my eyes on the issue of "guns" and the Second Amendment. Some differences exist even there, but I am now much more comfortable with the prevailing Conservative POV on that matter.

I can think of only one other major difference between us. I am still unclear on the meaning of your not-quite-random use of Capitalization. :cool:

It's a Complicated Explanation...

As for Homosexuals...

I Started a Thread... Join me there, Brother.

peace...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back