It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have migrated here by way of a couple of invites.

I was Darth Liability in a couple of other places and since some username thief took that handle HERE before I ever joined up, I signed up as Darth Liability.

I look forward to non-PC posting.

As ALWAYS, of course, I shall be perfectly refined in all ways. :razz:
Late I am to the party it seems. You have managed to get your real handle back. Good on the person who gave it up. I'll hand out props to that person.

I just wouldn't feel right calling you anything other then old..er...I mean Liability...

:evil:

Thanks for the props. I didn't realize that this board was really a serious board and I was just trying to have a little fun with Mal. Anyone who knows Liability knew it wasn't him in the first place. Just having a little fun then I changed it because people took it seriously.

Oh. Is THAT it?

Well, then, perhaps the time has come to relent on my litany of malevolent incantations on you!?

:razz:

Thanks for having, in the end, the decency to give up your purloined handle!

Thanks for the props. I didn't realize that this board was really a serious board and I was just trying to have a little fun with Mal. Anyone who knows Liability knew it wasn't him in the first place. Just having a little fun then I changed it because people took it seriously.

I shouldn't Occupy and Ounce of Space in your Dome... But I Obviously do.

:)

peace...

you're delusional, "darth"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, let's see...

I don't go around Searching Messageboards for People I don't Agree with, then Figure out if their Pals have recently Quit other Boards, and then Assume those Identities as to Fuck with them...

They would Occupy my Head if that was the Case...

As I do the Asshat who Took Liability's name for just that Purpose.

What a Fucking Loser you have to be to Spend 1 Second doing something like that.

Internet Cancers, they are.

peace...

I have migrated here by way of a couple of invites.

I was Darth Liability in a couple of other places and since some username thief took that handle HERE before I ever joined up, I signed up as Darth Liability.

I look forward to non-PC posting.

As ALWAYS, of course, I shall be perfectly refined in all ways. :razz:
Late I am to the party it seems. You have managed to get your real handle back. Good on the person who gave it up. I'll hand out props to that person.

I just wouldn't feel right calling you anything other then old..er...I mean Liability...

Old?

Old?

I may have been a mere Liability once upon a time. But now I am THE liability.

On to more pressing matters.

First, welcome aboard DW.

Second, what Wind is Dark?

:lol:
Why, the ill-wind that blows is Dark, of course...

:D

peace...

I was having a little bit of fun with you and laughing my ass off like I do when I read most of your posts homie. Mal just admit that you knew it wasn't Liability after the first post. I find your posts and your persona quite entertaining. a psychological profile of Tha Malcontent would prove quite entertaining. Liability I am sorry for using your handle to have a little fun.

Last edited:

peace...

Add a little bit of narcissism to the equation and you have a real hit! :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

Well, let's see...

I don't go around Searching Messageboards for People I don't Agree with, then Figure out if their Pals have recently Quit other Boards, and then Assume those Identities as to Fuck with them...

What a Fucking Loser you have to be to Spend 1 Second doing something like that.

peace...

whatever you say, "darth".
:rofl:

"darth"
you couldn't make this shit up. and you've got your very own cave, too?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, let's see...

peace...

"darth"

Have you read the Thread title yet?...

There are a half a dozen Darth/e here right now... Liability is one.

peace...

Well, let's see...

peace...

"darth"

peace...
i only know of 3
you, Liability, and darkwind
who are the others?

and btw, here, all it means is you are a star wars freak
;)

Oh. Is THAT it?

Well, then, perhaps the time has come to relent on my litany of malevolent incantations on you!?

:razz:

Thanks for having, in the end, the decency to give up your purloined handle!

:) It was nothing against you I just knew that our boi Malcontent would have a heartbreak if he thought that it was you chastising him for being a douche.
I told Gunny that it was a joke that went awry I didn't know that you were coming here. I wouldn't have kept up the facade after the first post it was obvious that I wasn't Liability and I did that on purpose. Hell you and I will get along better here than on the other venues, but we never really had any static there as well.

Well, let's see...

peace...

"darth"

peace...

ooooh, a half dozen darths!
i'm ascared.

cave must be getting crowded, huh?

:) It was nothing against you I just knew that our boi Malcontent would have a heartbreak if he thought that it was you chastising him for being a douche.
I told Gunny that it was a joke that went awry I didn't know that you were coming here. I wouldn't have kept up the facade after the first post it was obvious that I wasn't Liability and I did that on purpose. Hell you and I will get along better here than on the other venues, but we never really had any static there as well.

^Internet Cancer who doesn't want to Admit which Troll they are...

You got Outed on your Game, and now you are Trying to Turn it?...

What a Bitch you are.

peace...

peace...

Well, let's see...

peace...

See, that's the difference between you and Liability. He took it like a man and basically laughed it off when he realized the intent. You on the other hand still take it like a little bitch and a drama queen. That tells it all. It was a joke, it was a spoof, laugh it off instead of having your nuts in a vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back