It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

You explained how you think it works. Different thing. And you still think atheists are this cohesive, organized group. They are not.
It's not how I think it works. It's how it does work. Clay Travis and Buck Sexton who took over the Rush Limbaugh time slot went into this in great detail on yesterday's show. They said when they discuss the stolen election, Facebook traffic goes to nearly nothing for three weeks or so. This is done intentionally by Facebook. They do the same thing to other conservative outlets who speak on things disagreeable to the Marxist left.

It's not how I think it works. It's how it does work. Clay Travis and Buck Sexton who took over the Rush Limbaugh time slot went into this in great detail on yesterday's show. They said when they discuss the stolen election, Facebook traffic goes to nearly nothing for three weeks or so. This is done intentionally by Facebook. They do the same thing to other conservative outlets who speak on things disagreeable to the Marxist left.
Probably because rational people are sick of hearing those lies.

What about the fact that the pack of right wingers also disagrees with you? Or are they left wingers BECAUSE they disagree with you?
I don't know of any conservative practicing Catholics who disagree with me.

look around your threads. The constant is that both left and right members disagree with you.
So who are the conservative practicing Catholics who disagree with me that government sponsored atheist propaganda should end? It's your story.

But you won't answer, because you can't.
Time for bed. I'll leave you trolls to keep trolling.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
However, he does have a valid point concerning what happens when nations are lead by atheists who do not value human life whether born or unborn.
In contravention to the UN Charter of which they're signatory they carry out an illegal invasion of Iraq, initiating aggressive war?

The parallels with Putin and Ukraine are uncanny...

Last edited:
Actually, the fact that a pack of irrational leftwingers disagrees with me proves I'm right.

LMAO! This thread has plenty of hardcore rightwingers opposing you. That is what should show you are wrong, that both sides are calling your ideas "crazy", at best.

I don't know of any conservative practicing Catholics who disagree with me.

Conservative, practicing catholics?

The link above shows a little more than 68 million catholics in the US. Now they are not all "practicing", but even without that qualifier it only comes to 21% of the population. And not all of those are conservatives. So, at best, less than 20% of the US population would be in the group you think supports you.

Far too small a number to accomplish a constitutional amendment.

Conservative, practicing catholics?

The link above shows a little more than 68 million catholics in the US. Now they are not all "practicing", but even without that qualifier it only comes to 21% of the population. And not all of those are conservatives. So, at best, less than 20% of the US population would be in the group you think supports you.

Far too small a number to accomplish a constitutional amendment.
Right, but according to you, this forum is full of em. lol.

Some people can't read.

LMAO! Some people add a qualifier to a statement after a comment is made.

Post #220 - "Actually, the fact that a pack of irrational leftwingers disagrees with me proves I'm right."
Post #225 - "I don't know of any conservative practicing Catholics who disagree with me."

I replied to post #220. What you added after is of no consequence to me.

LMAO! Some people add a qualifier to a statement after a comment is made.

Post #220 - "Actually, the fact that a pack of irrational leftwingers disagrees with me proves I'm right."
Post #225 - "I don't know of any conservative practicing Catholics who disagree with me."

I replied to post #220. What you added after is of no consequence to me.
Simultaneous posts, mate.

Simultaneous posts, mate.

What? That is ridiculous.

Post#220 is at the bottom of page 11 on this thread. I saw it and replied to it.

Post#225 was not made simultaneously. It was made 9 minutes after.

You are dancing away, just trying to avoid the topic.

Where have I said this forum is full of catholics? Perhaps the discussion would go better if you didn't just make shit up.
If you're going to be a shoulder parrot, you've got to go all the way, mate. You can't pick and choose what parts to troll.

If you're going to be a shoulder parrot, you've got to go all the way, mate. You can't pick and choose when to be one.

I am certainly not a shoulder parrot (whatever that is). I replied to the thread, that is all.

And then you quoted my post and claimed I said this forum is full of catholics. I did not say that. So you lied about what I said.

Forum List

Back