It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

What? That is ridiculous.

Post#220 is at the bottom of page 11 on this thread. I saw it and replied to it.

Post#225 was not made simultaneously. It was made 9 minutes after.

You are dancing away, just trying to avoid the topic.
It's posts 232 and 233, ace. Made seconds apart. At least be an intelligent troll, not a stupid one.

Last edited:
How Christian of you!
"Oh, Mash, you aren't allowed to respond to hateful atheists who do nothing but spew insults. Don't you understand we have two standards of behavior? A high one for you, and a low one for us. That's what makes us hypocrites."

It's posts 232 and 233, ace. Made seconds apart. At least be an intelligent troll, not a stupid one.

LMAO!! Post #232 is simply showing the number of catholics in the US. I said absolutely nothing about catholics on this forum, like you claimed I did.

If you are going to accusing someone of saying something, at least read what they said. lol

LMAO!! Post #232 is simply showing the number of catholics in the US. I said absolutely nothing about catholics on this forum, like you claimed I did.

If you are going to accusing someone of saying something, at least read what they said. lol
Now you're changing stuff around. You accused me of seeing your post #232, before I made post #233 nine seconds later. Now you're not only being a stupid troll, but a dishonest one as well.

Now you're changing stuff around. You accused me of seeing your post #232, before I made post #233 nine seconds later. Now you're not only being a stupid troll, but a dishonest one as well.
Surada marks the posts, yet has no idea what we're talking about. lol.
He just disagrees, by god. Don't ask him why.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

I changed nothing around. I accused you of lying in Post #233. You made a claim in Post# 233 that was absolutely wrong. Whether you had seen Post# 232 or not is irrelevant.

But since you are insisting on focusing on nonsense instead of on the topic, it is obvious you have nothing further to add.

There will be no ban on atheism or the promotion of atheism.

So who are the conservative practicing Catholics who disagree with me that government sponsored atheist propaganda should end? It's your story.

But you won't answer, because you can't.
Time for bed. I'll leave you trolls to keep trolling.
Keep shrinking your definition of who is a right winger that support you here, and soon you will be down to only you. I said right wingers here. regardless of religious stripe.

SHow me the law that says the word is banned

He can't, because it isn't banned by the gov't. Private web sites and the like have different standards, and can ban any word they choose. If they banned the N word, they chose wisely. Years ago I was on a discussion/debate website that banned the N word and also banned the word "rape". No one complained about the N word.

Keep shrinking your definition of who is a right winger that support you here, and soon you will be down to only you. I said right wingers here. regardless of religious stripe.
Most people would agree our government shouldn't be push an atheist agenda. Atheists, naturally would not agree. They like it just the way it is.

He can't, because it isn't banned by the gov't. Private web sites and the like have different standards, and can ban any word they choose. If they banned the N word, they chose wisely. Years ago I was on a discussion/debate website that banned the N word and also banned the word "rape". No one complained about the N word.
There he goes again, answering for people. I'll bet you're the type who constantly interrupts people in conversation. Are you?

Most people would agree our government shouldn't be push an atheist agenda. Atheists, naturally would not agree. They like it just the way it is.
The government is not pushing an "atheist" agenda. They are just not pushing any religious agenda. As per the Constitution.

If it's not a law then it's not banned.

Anyone can say the word ******

If that is unacceptable to much or most of society that in no way means the word is banned.
That's ridiculous. The government does all kinds of things without laws. How do you think asshat Biden got into office?

There he goes again, answering for people. I'll bet you're the type who constantly interrupts people in conversation. Are you?
I'll explain it to you again. This is a thread in a public forum. It's not "your" thread, it's a thread. People post stuff. People reply to the stuff that has been posted. That's how it keeps going. It is not a series of discrete conversations between 2 individuals. Everybody is free to reply to any comment made.

That's ridiculous. The government does all kinds of things without laws. How do you think asshat Biden got into office?
Let me see. There was this thing called an election. people voted. The votes were counted. According to the election laws, Biden had the most number of vote and was declared the winner.

See, acording to the law.

The government is not pushing an "atheist" agenda. They are just not pushing any religious agenda. As per the Constitution.
Yes the government most certainly is pushing an atheist godless agenda. I've enumerated them many times.

Let me see. There was this thing called an election. people voted. The votes were counted. According to the election laws, Biden had the most number of vote and was declared the winner.

See, acording to the law.
Then there were drop boxes with untraceable ballots, many with no signatures, no verification. No law allowed that, yet it was done.

Forum List

Back