It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

It's your opinion that the mRNA isn't the same as snake venom. It does the same thing. We are set up to see bad things happen. Hopefully, those that are willing to connect the dots have opened eyes to prepare for what may happen. Fauci is an evil person. All climate nutcases are evil and are simply the old population control people that in the past have wanted to kill most of the population. They are just a different tactic. Notice the atheist Biden and his clowns are still going on about the stupid Green New Deal with people still dying from Covid19 snake venom.

The mRNA is not the same as snake venom, either in its chemical makeup or its purpose.

You still refuse to answer because you know the answer. You don't value human life. And, if things go south in society, you will follow the communists all day long. That's what has happened in the past and will in the future. It's always a war of good against evil. Humanity versus inhumanity such as Putin and Hu are currently doing.
Sure man. I'm a commie because I disagree with you on abortion laws. :thup:

Sure man. I'm a commie because I disagree with you on abortion laws. :thup:
You added the word "law." I said nothing about the law. This is all about man's inhumanity to man. If you don't value the unborn life why would you value the born life? Putin doesn't.

You added the word "law." I said nothing about the law. This is all about man's inhumanity to man. If you don't value the unborn life why would you value the born life? Putin doesn't.
Ahh ok. Well, if you're not looking to force it via the law, you're entitled to your opinion and we have no political disagreement. Thanks for clarifying.

I always answer your questions. You just don't want to listen...

No, you did not.

I asked "Tell me this, do you believe in capital punishment? Do you believe people with treatable diseases should be turned away from hospitals due to an inability to pay?".

Your tirade on climate change and green deals answered neither of my questions.

No, you did not.

I asked "Tell me this, do you believe in capital punishment? Do you believe people with treatable diseases should be turned away from hospitals due to an inability to pay?".

Your tirade on climate change and green deals answered neither of my questions.
I answered all your other questions. And, then, when I ask one, you throw in two more that have nothing to do with the conversation. That's why I didn't answer. In the religious world, we call that technique Bible bashing. Get blown away with one response, turn to another topic quickly.
Anyway, yes, I believe in capital punishment for killers who cannot be redeemed. And to the other pivot, treatable diseases should be taken care of at hospitals. However, people who don't belong in this country should be sent back to their lands and to their hospitals.

What? That is ridiculous.

Post#220 is at the bottom of page 11 on this thread. I saw it and replied to it.

Post#225 was not made simultaneously. It was made 9 minutes after.

You are dancing away, just trying to avoid the topic.
That these facts are denied by Mushmouth demonstrates all I need to know about that poster.

Last edited:
Illegal? :laughing0301: Give up. That's so old and was wrong then and wrong now. We were attacked and we were stopping what we believed to be a possible chemical war brewing by Saddam.
The US was not attacked by Iraq. The invasion of Iraq was a breach of the UN Charter to which the US is signatory. Even the UN Secretary General agreed with that.

The US was not attacked by Iraq. The invasion of Iraq was a breach of the UN Charter to which the US is signatory. Even the UN Secretary General agreed with that.
We shouldn't be in the UN communist-fascist driven machine. The UN SG isn't the President of the United States and we aren't contracted to follow him or them. It's voluntary. So, there was nothing illegal. We don't have to get the UN approval to defend ourselves or our allies. You are one of those one united order buffoons who are for open boarders and the destruction of the Constitution of the U.S. I'll say it again, we don't have to wait to be attacked. We can stop attacks before they begin. We can stop wars before they begin, something Obama and Biden don't understand. Their non-actions started the Russian invasion of the Ukraine. They are responsible because of their miserable foreign and domestic policies they push.

It's a hoot to look at the orgy of hangings in which the US lost itself in Germany after WW2, compared to today's US dismissal of the Nuremberg Protocols - incorporated in the UN Charter - when the protocols have become inconvenient.

Last edited:
So, there was nothing illegal.
The UN Charter is the supreme law of the land. The illegal invasion of Iraq, as so deemed by the UNSG breached that law...

Article VI. Clause 2. This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;

We shouldn't be in the UN communist-fascist driven machine. The UN SG isn't the President of the United States and we aren't contracted to follow him or them. It's voluntary. So, there was nothing illegal. We don't have to get the UN approval to defend ourselves or our allies. You are one of those one united order buffoons who are for open boarders and the destruction of the Constitution of the U.S. I'll say it again, we don't have to wait to be attacked. We can stop attacks before they begin. We can stop wars before they begin, something Obama and Biden don't understand. Their non-actions started the Russian invasion of the Ukraine. They are responsible because of their miserable foreign and domestic policies they push.
WTF?
Having allies is communist?

You Russian/Chinese sympathizers blame the US for Russians invading Ukraine?
What about the people doing the invading?

"NOT THEIR FAULT"?

Forum List

Back