It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I'll explain it to you again. This is a thread in a public forum. It's not "your" thread, it's a thread. People post stuff. People reply to the stuff that has been posted. That's how it keeps going. It is not a series of discrete conversations between 2 individuals. Everybody is free to reply to any comment made.
If you feel like you need the troll's help, that's fine. I don't.

Yes the government most certainly is pushing an atheist godless agenda. I've enumerated them many times.
In full accordance with the Constitution, the government is not pushing any religion based agenda. But I know the Constitution is bothersome to you.

That is not true-------if you use the N word while defending yourself shooting a criminal, the government will charge you with a hate crime.
Or any other group. a Hate crime is a crime specifically perpetrated against a person because that person belongs to a particular group.

The claim that atheists do not value human life is nonsense. I am an atheist/agnostic. I value all human life. I know many, many people who believe in no God(s), but they place great value on human life.
Do you believe in abortion on demand for the pleasure of the woman and spouse? Then, you don't value human life. Do you agree with Fauci to spread snake venom and kill off 2/3 of the population of the world?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Do you believe in abortion on demand for the pleasure of the woman and spouse? Then, you don't value human life. Do you agree with Fauci to spread snake venom and kill off 2/3 of the population of the world?
I believe that the contents of another person's body are none of your fucking business - regardless of what you believe is in there.

I do not believe in abortion on demand for the pleasure of the woman and spouse.

I also don't believe the vaccines had snake venom in them. And I am pretty sure Fauci did not attempt to kill 2/3 of the population.

Tell me this, do you believe in capital punishment? Do you believe people with treatable diseases should be turned away from hospitals due to an inability to pay?

In contravention to the UN Charter of which they're signatory they carry out an illegal invasion of Iraq, initiating aggressive war?

The parallels with Putin and Ukraine are uncanny...
Illegal? :laughing0301: Give up. That's so old and was wrong then and wrong now. We were attacked and we were stopping what we believed to be a possible chemical war brewing by Saddam. There was nothing illegal about it. The United States does not need approval from a slimeball organization like the United Nations. And, all wars are aggressive. What's your point? You have none.
Now, why could you not answer my question about the humanity of the unborn and born? Atheists have none.

I believe that the contents of another person's body are none of your fucking business - regardless of what you believe is in there.
You still refuse to answer because you know the answer. You don't value human life. And, if things go south in society, you will follow the communists all day long. That's what has happened in the past and will in the future. It's always a war of good against evil. Humanity versus inhumanity such as Putin and Hu are currently doing.

I do not believe in abortion on demand for the pleasure of the woman and spouse.

I also don't believe the vaccines had snake venom in them. And I am pretty sure Fauci did not attempt to kill 2/3 of the population.

Tell me this, do you believe in capital punishment? Do you believe people with treatable diseases should be turned away from hospitals due to an inability to pay?
It's your opinion that the mRNA isn't the same as snake venom. It does the same thing. We are set up to see bad things happen. Hopefully, those that are willing to connect the dots have opened eyes to prepare for what may happen. Fauci is an evil person. All climate nutcases are evil and are simply the old population control people that in the past have wanted to kill most of the population. They are just a different tactic. Notice the atheist Biden and his clowns are still going on about the stupid Green New Deal with people still dying from Covid19 snake venom.

Illegal? :laughing0301: Give up. That's so old and was wrong then and wrong now. We were attacked and we were stopping what we believed to be a possible chemical war brewing by Saddam. There was nothing illegal about it. The United States does not need approval from a slimeball organization like the United Nations. And, all wars are aggressive. What's your point? You have none.
Now, why could you not answer my question about the humanity of the unborn and born? Atheists have none.

Can you answer my questions?

Forum List

Back