It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

^^^ idiot.

The government couldn't even if they wanted to.
Faun is pointing to his own name as an idiot. That's funny.
And yes, the government damn well could and does coerce companies to follow the party line.

Faun is pointing to his own name as an idiot. That's funny.
And yes, the government damn well could and does coerce companies to follow the party line.

You're truly deranged. :cuckoo:

The government has no such authority. That's why you spew nonsense because you can't prove it.

I have a question. How does one ban a lack of belief? Does that mean every American citizen will have to prove they believe in a religion or deity?
We can do the sink or float test and if you sink there was no love for God and if you float God gave you back to us…

I am just throwing out ideas here, so who knows but banning someone not to believe in a Christian God is stupid because I would be banned seeing I do not believe in the Christian God…

Dipshit, try to keep up. There was communism on the Mayflower. (Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty)
Try again, but without the namecalling if you want to stay on my board. Why are leftwingers so rude?

No it's not hypocritical. Right now gov't control is a bad thing because it's atheist. A Christian government preventing the spread of atheism would be a good thing, Perfectly consistent.

Of course it's hypocritical. You're against government intrusion into private businesses except for when you're for it.

But your hypocrisy exposes your lunacy as you appear blind to the obvious reality that if you allow the government to control private businesses, as you promote with the government stamping out private businesses supporting atheism; you open thd door to them banning Christianity.

Right now, it's bad because the gov't is leftist.
Did Jesus go around when He was on Earth forcing people to follow His party line? He didn't? But you want to go around and force people to follow your party line today That proves it! You truly are a better Christian than Jesus! When it's all said and done you, Mashmont, will be sitting at the Right Hand of God! Not that weak kneed Jesus.

Forum List

Back