It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

Bullshit. Look at western and northern Europe. They are doing fine. Better than us. Nothing is gained from believing bullshit. Just gets people mixed up in the head.
Western Europe is in steep moral and economic decline. Why would we follow their example? The US is the greatest country in the world for a reason.

I linked Wiki. But what do the acts of gay atheists who bother boys have to do with anything?
lol
You can't even admit that they are Catholics. You are scared of the truth, namely that their faith didn't stop em from fucking little boys. And you falsely and maliciously blame atheists for it. I hope your name gets blotted out from the Book of Life, liar.

lol
You can't even admit that they are Catholics. You are scared of the truth, namely that their faith didn't stop em from fucking little boys. And you falsely and maliciously blame atheists for it. I hope your name gets blotted out from the Book of Life, liar.
Irreligious = atheist

How do you feel about people being destroyed for saying the N word? In other words the constitution you claim to care so dearly about is already torn to shreds by the PC left. Are you objecting? And this is over nothing. The N word never hurt anybody.
I'm so sorry that you feel restricted in your wanting to use the N word.

How do you feel about people being destroyed for saying the N word? In other words the constitution you claim to care so dearly about is already torn to shreds by the PC left. Are you objecting? And this is over nothing. The N word never hurt anybody.
Decent people don't use the n word.

I hope you get destroyed for running your ignorant mouth off.
I hope you get shot by a black guy over 18 dollars and 60 cents

Another Critical issue for the Catholic Church is declining Baptisms and Catholic Weddings.

The parishes are getting older and are not being replaced with younger people

Couples who do not get married in the Church do not bring their children to be baptized

Last edited:
Another Critical issue for the Catholic Church is declining Baptisms and Catholic Weddings.

The parishes are getting older and are not being replaced with younger people
Over the past fifteen years the birthrate in the US has sharply declined and hasn't recovered since. Marriage is down by sixty percent.

And what you find gleeful about all of this is that since US marriages and birthrates are in steep decline, there are also fewer Catholic weddings and fewer Catholic babies being baptized? Isn't there a greater concern here than steeply declining marriage and birth rates in the US even affect Catholics?

Forum List

Back