It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

We have mechanism for forgiveness of "sins", most usually translated as transgressions. You must seek forgiveness from the people you have wronged from them. And transgressions against God is between you and God.
Yes. That is why Jesus taught repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Atheists don’t promote themselves

They just don’t believe the fantasies that you do

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the American Atheists and their now deceased cult leader Madelyn Murray O'Hair.

They are very active in trying to enforce atheism and get the ideology over. They have actually petitioned the FCC to have Almighty God removed from the airwaves on TV and radio, just like they expelled Him from the government schools.

I saw one of their leaders several years ago debate Dr. Jerry Falwell on the Sally Jesse Raphael program about the existence of God. They actually proposed renaming "St. Louis" to "Mr. Louis" and "San Francisco" to "Senor Frank" so that Catholic saints would no longer be on the map.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the American Atheists and their now deceased cult leader Madelyn Murray O'Hair.

They are very active in trying to enforce atheism and get the ideology over. They have actually petitioned the FCC to have Almighty God removed from the airwaves on TV and radio, just like they expelled Him from the government schools.

I saw one of their leaders several years ago debate Dr. Jerry Falwell on the Sally Jesse Raphael program about the existence of God. They actually proposed renaming "St. Louis" to "Mr. Louis" and "San Francisco" to "Senor Frank" so that Catholic saints would no longer be on the map.
Madelyn Murray O’Hair got pissed at Christians using government to force religion on her children

She rightfully stopped them

Nobody is using government to force non belief on your children

Rightwinger is a guy who is here to up his post and response count. One of the things he constantly does is, after you have posted plenty of evidence disputing his claim, he will then repeat the claim as if he never read your post.

I never once saw a billboard promoting abortion.
Same here, but I've seen billboards here in Nebraska that show a woman holding a child that condemn abortion. Attempting to reply that false idea in people's heads that they are carrying a " child " inside of them, when most women who have abortions have them when it's not even a fetus yet, just an embryo. But we're the ones who are pushing our agenda on them. LOL.

A well-received thread?? LMAO!! Both liberals and conservatives soundly blasted the premise. If there were any people supporting the notion that we should declare the US a Christian nation, they were few and far between.

And no, we will not be banning atheism or people who promote it.

I guess if the OP wants to believe somewhere deep down that getting shouted down and laughed at by just about everyone on all sides is being well-received, that's his business.

In other words, the OP wants to abolished the freedom of religion as a constitutional right, and strip atheists of their right free speech in cases where they are promoting their own views on religion.

The OP is a fascist. End of story.

It's already been achieved in my hitherto N word example.
So since we already have it, let's just substitute a real harm for the nothingburger that is the N word.
You proved nothing. Constitutional rights apply to the government. The government cannot punish you for expressing a belief Or an opinion.

You using the n word cannot be punished by the government, But that doesn't mean that other people can't judge you because of it. There are way too many people in this country especially on the right, Who think that the freedom of speech includes a freedom of the consequences arising from that speech. That's not case.

Rightwinger is a guy who is here to up his post and response count. One of the things he constantly does is, after you have posted plenty of evidence disputing his claim, he will then repeat the claim as if he never read your post.

You want to force your religious beliefs on everyone? Are you crazy?

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!

Or in the marketplace of ideas......more and more people are abandoning Christianity.

My recommendation would be to try to shore up Christianity's failures rather than ban alternatives to it. If you have to criminalize alternatives to Christianity for it to survive, let it die.

Or in the marketplace of ideas......more and more people are abandoning Christianity.

My recommendation would be to try to shore up Christianity's failures rather than ban alternatives to it. If you have to criminalize alternatives to Christianity for it to survive, let it die.

I think you can blame the literalists and fundamentalists for people leaving the church.

I think you can blame the literalists and fundamentalists for people leaving the church.

Its not the atheist's fault that Christianity is dwindling.

PF_2022.09.13_religious-projections_01-01.png

Its not the atheist's fault that Christianity is dwindling.

PF_2022.09.13_religious-projections_01-01.png
Christianity isn't dwindling; it's increasing. The RCC Church is adding numbers. Even in America. I wish you guys could take a basic math course and understand that a decreased percentage of an increasing population does not mean raw numbers have decreased.

Forum List

Back