It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

Over the past fifteen years the birthrate in the US has sharply declined and hasn't recovered since. Marriage is down by sixty percent.

And what you find gleeful about all of this is that since US marriages and birthrates are in steep decline, there are also fewer Catholic weddings and fewer Catholic babies being baptized? Isn't there a greater concern here than steeply declining marriage and birth rates in the US even affect Catholics?

I think the bigger challenge is the decline in church weddings among young couples. More young people are either mixed faith or non faith. That church wedding is not so important.

Neither is rushing to get their baby baptized.

I think the bigger challenge is the decline in church weddings among young couples. More young people are either mixed faith or non faith. That church wedding is not so important.

Most Protestants don't practice infant baptism.

Wait a minute...The fact that marriages in the US have declined by sixty percent isn't of any great concern, but the fact that those few who do choose to get married don't get married in a Catholic Church is of overwhelming concern?
Yes, those pesky baptism classes that focus on what it means and what it entails to baptize a member of one's family. The more important rush is over to Twitter and/or Facebook to see how many "likes" have been collected.

Wait a minute...The fact that marriages in the US have declined by sixty percent isn't of any great concern, but the fact that those few who do choose to get married don't get married in a Catholic Church is of overwhelming concern?

Yes, those pesky baptism classes that focus on what it means and what it entails to baptize a member of one's family. The more important rush is over to Twitter and/or Facebook to see how many "likes" have been collected.

It all points to declining influence of the Catholic Church

Another challenge is inability to find Priests and Nuns

Seriously? Before now, how much influence has the Catholic Church on you? How is that influence over you now declining?

I grew up Catholic in a mostly Catholic community
No meat on Fridays, Latin Mass, women wore hats or veils
Confession at least once a month often once a week
Children received ALL the Sacraments

Different era
Babies were baptized almost immediately after birth, marriage had to be in a church at the alter to count

Now, Churches are struggling, can’t attract Priests, declining attendance

I grew up Catholic in a mostly Catholic community
No meat on Fridays, Latin Mass, women wore hats or veils
Confession at least once a month often once a week
Children received ALL the Sacraments
I understand all that You were raised a practicing Catholic. What influence did it have on you? For example did it have more influence on you than the local grocery store and what it provided for you to eat? More influence on you than a department store which provided you goods? More influence than the utility company? And so on and so forth. What about the yard around your house. Have any pets? How did those influence how you lived?

I understand all that You were raised a practicing Catholic. What influence did it have on you? For example did it have more influence on you than the local grocery store and what it provided for you to eat? More influence on you than a department store which provided you goods? More influence than the utility company? And so on and so forth. What about the yard around your house. Have any pets? How did those influence how you lived?

I stopped believing in God at around 12 or 13
Shows the influence of the Church

I stopped believing in God at around 12 or 13
Shows the influence of the Church
Precisely my point. The Church has had very little influence on me. However, Jesus has had a tremendous impact on how I live my life and the choices I have made. The Church has little influence on those who believe and have a relationship with God--and no impact at all on those who have no belief and no relationship. On the other hand, our use of TV, telephones, and social media are our influences, aren't they? What say you?

Precisely my point. The Church has had very little influence on me. However, Jesus has had a tremendous impact on how I live my life and the choices I have made. The Church has little influence on those who believe and have a relationship with God--and no impact at all on those who have no belief and no relationship. On the other hand, our use of TV, telephones, and social media are our influences, aren't they? What say you?
Pompous ass,I say .

Which goes to show that this nonsense about the influence of Jesus is just that: nonsense.

Your morality and ethics derive chiefly from where and when you were born.

Which goes to show that this nonsense about the influence of Jesus is just that: nonsense.

Your morality and ethics derive chiefly from where and when you were born.
One might also say that problems and dishonesty also derive chiefly from where and when we are born. We play the hand we are dealt.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!
I agree, and I also think we should jail anybody who doesn’t believe in Santa Claus… it’s the right and just thing to do

Then one would just be repeating what I said, but with only half the content and meaning. I suppose that someone is you.
Yours was a Captain Obvious remark...and then you missed the irony of the response as it apparently skipped right past. Sigh, I know! I am often told to leave comedy to those who know what they are doing. :)

The Pedo Times, you mean.
lol
You can't even admit that they are Catholics. You are scared of the truth, namely that their faith didn't stop em from fucking little boys. And you falsely and maliciously blame atheists for it. I hope your name gets blotted out from the Book of Life, liar.
Have either of you read the John Jay report?

Forum List

Back