🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its time for the gop to get the minority vote.

I don't see the point in using minorities as a voting block that can be abused like the Democrats do.

Come on, R. C., Rick Perry has been able to turn in Tx into a one-party because of the minority social cons (36-38%) blocs that vote for him massively.

That's why minority blocs are recruited.

Call me cray cray but I don't trust the GOP. I trust conservatives, but not GOP intent.

Too bad they can't find a way to send Sheila Jackson Lee to a funny farm.

Sounds like you think the GOP should patiently instruct black people as you would children, tell them everything they believe is wrong and that "The Man" is really their friend. Good luck with that.

No, let them know they can be successful without government. You know the attitude that says, you built that. Not Obama's version of America, you didn't build that.

Do you actually know any minority type people? For black people especially the GOP is the devil, you cannot fight against that with empty rationality you have to actually do something positive for a number of years and then make appeals to switch parties.

This fall we have a good chance of getting the minority vote. First ask blacks, since the first democrat black president was elected six years ago, are you better off? There are plenty of Blacks who are better off and some who aren't. They employment rate for Black people is approximately 88%.

Let them know that, republicans want to help them out of poverty by giving them school vouchers. Show them of the success of them in Washington. Let them know that its the democrats stopping them. All because they don't want money going to an education that also teaches religion. Make sure they realize that democrats think their not smart enough to choose where their child goes to school. Also that its a democrat that is taking a choice from them. I think that the school voucher approach may win some people but I really don't think it will resonate even by a percentage point because other negatives from the Republican party outweigh that one "positive".

Make sure they realize its Obama letting the illegals come here and letting them stay. That it takes programs away they could use. Hopefully that "divide and conquer" crap won't work, hopefully they are smart enough to see it. Using that "blame Obama" crap will definitely help people see the light of your intentions. I thought that you guys were against programs that "the Blacks" use?

Teach them abortion isn't always the answer, that there other choices. Educate them that more black babies are being murdered than any race. Let them know that democrats want the choices not available, it is them against even a ultrasound before an abortion. Another choice taken. LOL, that won't work for you!

Show them how welfare has destroyed the black family. Show them how rewarding it can be supporting and raising a family together. Let them realize we don't want to take welfare away from people who really need it. Sorry but LOL! Talking to people like they are stupid won't help you. Welfare didn't hurt any "family", jerk offs who don't support their children and leave their spouse or mate or girlfriend, etc., are the ones who ruin families.

Show them how really racist the democrat party is, show them the hatred for successful black republicans. If minorities just listened to Herman Cain talk they could see how they to can be successful. LOL, there are plenty of successful Black Democrats, if those people listened to herman cain's "Blacks on a plantation" "Blacks are brainwashed" crap, they would realize where you are coming from. Why not use J.C. Watts, Tim Scott, or Michael Steele as an example.

Remind them that their lives has gotten worse since they elected a black DEMOCRAT president. If a black DEMOCRAT president won't help them, then maybe they need to listen to the republicans. Yeah, that would go over "well", :lol:

Remind them that over 50 years ago they would fix the problems in the black community, but it has become a nightmare, because of the democrats. No it hasn't, I thought you people believed in the individual , if so why blame the Democrats, instead of the individuals who put themselves in that position?
Let them realize republicans want them to have the choice to how successful they can be. Good luck!

I don't think that your presentation will work. My replies will be in red on your post.
The unemployment rate for whites is 5.4, for blacks is 11.5.
School vouchers will work.
Other choices than abortion should also be known before an abortion. Liberals are against that. So yes a choice isn't offered.
Actually almost everyone's life is worse under Obama.
Yeah, because telling someone they are in charge of their destiny. Isn't taught without government help today.

how can get the black vote if they dont think black people are citizens...they dont even think the president is a citizen

I don't see the point in using minorities as a voting block that can be abused like the Democrats do.

Come on, R. C., Rick Perry has been able to turn in Tx into a one-party because of the minority social cons (36-38%) blocs that vote for him massively.

Call me cray cray but I don't trust the GOP. I trust conservatives, but not GOP intent.

Now I agree Sheila is cray cray

This fall we have a good chance of getting the minority vote.

No, you don't.

From the GOP's epic failure on immigration reform, to the conservative response to Trayvon Martin, to GOP support for Cliven 'let me tell you about the Negro' Bundy, to right wing hysterics on every topic from 'Muslim Brotherhood Influence Operations' to a lone black panther party member at 1 polling station in Phili being run live by Fox for hours on end, to the GOP's aborted attempts to shut the government down, to birther idiocy, to the conservative support for a slew of rulings against women....

....the GOP have not endeared themselves to minorities. In 2012, after a full term of Obama, 84% of Romney voters were white. There's very little to indicate 2014 or 2016 will be any better for republicans. And many indications it will be worse.

Sounds like you think the GOP should patiently instruct black people as you would children, tell them everything they believe is wrong and that "The Man" is really their friend. Good luck with that.

No, let them know they can be successful without government. You know the attitude that says, you built that. Not Obama's version of America, you didn't build that.

Do you actually know any minority type people? For black people especially the GOP is the devil, you cannot fight against that with empty rationality you have to actually do something positive for a number of years and then make appeals to switch parties.

Yes, I know plenty of minorities.

This fall we have a good chance of getting the minority vote. First ask blacks, since the first democrat black president was elected six years ago, are you better off?
Let them know that, republicans want to help them out of poverty by giving them school vouchers. Show them of the success of them in Washington.
Let them know that its the democrats stopping them. All because they don't want money going to an education that also teaches religion. Make sure they realize that democrats think their not smart enough to choose where their child goes to school. Also that its a democrat that is taking a choice from them.
Make sure they realize its Obama letting the illegals come here and letting them stay. That it takes programs away they could use.
Teach them abortion isn't always the answer, that there other choices. Educate them that more black babies are being murdered than any race. Let them know that democrats want the choices not available, it is them against even a ultrasound before an abortion. Another choice taken.
Show them how welfare has destroyed the black family. Show them how rewarding it can be supporting and raising a family together. Let them realize we don't want to take welfare away from people who really need it.
Show them how really racist the democrat party is, show them the hatred for successful black republicans. If minorities just listened to Herman Cain talk they could see how they to can be successful.
Remind them that their lives has gotten worse since they elected a black DEMOCRAT president. If a black DEMOCRAT president won't help them, then maybe they need to listen to the republicans. Remind them that over 50 years ago they would fix the problems in the black community, but it has become a nightmare, because of the democrats.
Let them realize republicans want them to have the choice to how successful they can be.

You cracker christers will be the minority with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

Republicans want all the minority votes. Except for the fags, ragheads, negroes, and spics.

We'll cheer when Gingrich calls Obama the "food stamp President" to court the black vote.

We'll run stories about how diseased these children from Central America are, and how they are a bunch of gangsters to court the Hispanic vote.

We'll compare homosexuality to pedophilia and incest and bestiality to court the gay vote.

We'll gasp with shock when Obama praises Muslim-Americans for their contributions to society and sneer when he says the Muslim call to prayer is a beautiful sound to court the non-Christian vote.

We'll pass legislation requiring women to be wanded up the vagina if they want an abortion to court the female vote.

We'll cycle through infinite variations on these themes every single day for years on end.

Yeah. We got us a winning strategy here.

Last edited:
This fall we have a good chance of getting the minority vote.

No, you don't.

From the GOP's epic failure on immigration reform, to the conservative response to Trayvon Martin, to GOP support for Cliven 'let me tell you about the Negro' Bundy, to right wing hysterics on every topic from 'Muslim Brotherhood Influence Operations' to a lone black panther party member at 1 polling station in Phili being run live by Fox for hours on end, to the GOP's aborted attempts to shut the government down, to birther idiocy, to the conservative support for a slew of rulings against women....

....the GOP have not endeared themselves to minorities. In 2012, after a full term of Obama, 84% of Romney voters were white. There's very little to indicate 2014 or 2016 will be any better for republicans. And many indications it will be worse.

Blacks are Americans, we all are Americans. Its liberals that are dividing America. We have the first black president, should be a great time in America to . The problem was if anyone disagreed with Obama, they were called racist by the liberals. Which didn't help.

The GOP isn't going to win much of the minority vote unless and until it grows some balls, and that would requiring going directly, clearly, dynamically, and consistently after the way the Democrats have isolated blacks especially from the rest of American society. Identity Politics has done this, the strategy of turning E Pluribus Unum into a hyphenated America. The party remains intimidated by the PC Police, afraid of being labeled a racist instead of exposing that tactic for what it is.

I see no indication that the party has the guts for this yet.

Now I agree Sheila is cray cray

Dang Jake I actually agree with you.

This fall we have a good chance of getting the minority vote. First ask blacks, since the first democrat black president was elected six years ago, are you better off? There are plenty of Blacks who are better off and some who aren't. They employment rate for Black people is approximately 88%.

Let them know that, republicans want to help them out of poverty by giving them school vouchers. Show them of the success of them in Washington. Let them know that its the democrats stopping them. All because they don't want money going to an education that also teaches religion. Make sure they realize that democrats think their not smart enough to choose where their child goes to school. Also that its a democrat that is taking a choice from them. I think that the school voucher approach may win some people but I really don't think it will resonate even by a percentage point because other negatives from the Republican party outweigh that one "positive".

Make sure they realize its Obama letting the illegals come here and letting them stay. That it takes programs away they could use. Hopefully that "divide and conquer" crap won't work, hopefully they are smart enough to see it. Using that "blame Obama" crap will definitely help people see the light of your intentions. I thought that you guys were against programs that "the Blacks" use?

Teach them abortion isn't always the answer, that there other choices. Educate them that more black babies are being murdered than any race. Let them know that democrats want the choices not available, it is them against even a ultrasound before an abortion. Another choice taken. LOL, that won't work for you!

Show them how welfare has destroyed the black family. Show them how rewarding it can be supporting and raising a family together. Let them realize we don't want to take welfare away from people who really need it. Sorry but LOL! Talking to people like they are stupid won't help you. Welfare didn't hurt any "family", jerk offs who don't support their children and leave their spouse or mate or girlfriend, etc., are the ones who ruin families.

Show them how really racist the democrat party is, show them the hatred for successful black republicans. If minorities just listened to Herman Cain talk they could see how they to can be successful. LOL, there are plenty of successful Black Democrats, if those people listened to herman cain's "Blacks on a plantation" "Blacks are brainwashed" crap, they would realize where you are coming from. Why not use J.C. Watts, Tim Scott, or Michael Steele as an example.

Remind them that their lives has gotten worse since they elected a black DEMOCRAT president. If a black DEMOCRAT president won't help them, then maybe they need to listen to the republicans. Yeah, that would go over "well", :lol:

Remind them that over 50 years ago they would fix the problems in the black community, but it has become a nightmare, because of the democrats. No it hasn't, I thought you people believed in the individual , if so why blame the Democrats, instead of the individuals who put themselves in that position?
Let them realize republicans want them to have the choice to how successful they can be. Good luck!

I don't think that your presentation will work. My replies will be in red on your post.
The unemployment rate for whites is 5.4, for blacks is 11.5.
School vouchers will work.
Other choices than abortion should also be known before an abortion. Liberals are against that. So yes a choice isn't offered.
Actually almost everyone's life is worse under Obama.
Yeah, because telling someone they are in charge of their destiny. Isn't taught without government help today.

I'm pretty sure that the historical unemployment rate for Blacks vs White has been twice as the unemployment rate for Whites. "Actually, the black unemployment rate is lower now than when Obama took office, and the gap between the races is below the historical average. The black unemployment rate has averaged more than double the white rate for several decades."

Unemployment-average-340x114.jpg

People have a choice to either keep the baby, have the baby, or to put the baby up for adoption. So yes they do have a choice.

"No matter who you are, no matter what your color, creed, how you choose to pray or who you choose to love, that if you are an American - first generation or fifth - one who is willing to work hard, play by the rules and apply your God-given talents - that you should be able to find a job that pays the bills."
Cory Booker (D)

"Our platform emphasizes that a vibrant, free and fair market is essential to economic growth."
Cory Booker

"We choose forward. We choose inclusion. We choose growing together. We choose American economic might and muscle, standing strong on the bedrock of the American ideal: a strong, empowered and ever-growing middle class."
Cory Booker

This fall we have a good chance of getting the minority vote. First ask blacks, since the first democrat black president was elected six years ago, are you better off?
Let them know that, republicans want to help them out of poverty by giving them school vouchers. Show them of the success of them in Washington.
Let them know that its the democrats stopping them. All because they don't want money going to an education that also teaches religion. Make sure they realize that democrats think their not smart enough to choose where their child goes to school. Also that its a democrat that is taking a choice from them.
Make sure they realize its Obama letting the illegals come here and letting them stay. That it takes programs away they could use.
Teach them abortion isn't always the answer, that there other choices. Educate them that more black babies are being murdered than any race. Let them know that democrats want the choices not available, it is them against even a ultrasound before an abortion. Another choice taken.
Show them how welfare has destroyed the black family. Show them how rewarding it can be supporting and raising a family together. Let them realize we don't want to take welfare away from people who really need it.
Show them how really racist the democrat party is, show them the hatred for successful black republicans. If minorities just listened to Herman Cain talk they could see how they to can be successful.
Remind them that their lives has gotten worse since they elected a black DEMOCRAT president. If a black DEMOCRAT president won't help them, then maybe they need to listen to the republicans. Remind them that over 50 years ago they would fix the problems in the black community, but it has become a nightmare, because of the democrats.
Let them realize republicans want them to have the choice to how successful they can be.

So the way Republicans attract the black vote is to offer them a big new federal program, funded by the taxpayers, to give black parents money to send their kids to expensive schools they couldn't otherwise afford?

hilarious on so many levels.

42% of minimum wage workers are minorities....raising the minimum wage would be a good way to attract minorities.

38% of SNAAP recipients are minorities...not cutting SNAAP funding is a good way to attract minorities.

A majority of minorities are against Voter ID laws...they probably don't like it when states enact them.

Hispanics would love a pathway to citizenship available to their relatives and friends...passing the Senate's comprehensive immigration reform bill would make minorities approve of the GOP more.

Blacks are much more like to be sentence to the death penalty then whites for the same crimes....being against the death penalty might help the GOP cause with minorities.

Any of these help?

Who is surprised that a progressive conservative party would offer big government programs to recruit minorities?

Progressivism is a political philosophy followed by liberals, centrists, and conservatives.

heres the problem you have ...blacks know that it was the right that caused them to be where they are after 2009 ... they know that it was obama who reduced the amount of the black voter by getting more jobs, through no help from the republicans this is what they know....

the minority know what vouchers will get them... nothing ... nothing at all ... they know the dems have helped the minority voter to get them where they are today ... they know it was the republican party with their voucher bull shit that has cause the problems we have to day with our schools ...

this country was created with the idea that government wasn't the source of their religion ... what has happen is the right has forced these voucher on the public where nobody can actually afford to go to these schools except rich white people... as for choice ... republicans continually take their ability to have a choice

actually it was the republicans under George W Bush that passed laws that forces Obama to have to keep these illegales here... not Obama ...get your story right... its becasue of you republicans that they have lost programs and don't forget that

it is you republicans that force them to have ultrasound before an abortion ... not us dems and they know this... it is you republicans that say they can't have and abortions not us dems

for some strange reason you republicans feel minorities are the only ones on welfare.. minoritied know this about republicans

you have to be the biggest fool to date herman cain was the biggest joke to the black community to date ... he has shown them nothing ... and will continue to show them nothing ... every bit of schooling he recieved was do to democrats... every job he had was do to a democrat ... he became a republican when he discovered he had to pay taxes ... the then starting to degrade the democrasts to justify his grI eed

Easy response, democrats have done nothing but hurt blacks and the black family. You make sure they are uneducated and dependent on government. If a black person becomes successful and wises up, he is called all kind of names by the democrats.
George Bush didn't know that an idiot would promise amnesty to anyone who could get here. Now even Jesse Jackson is wanting to know what's going on.
Vouchers has been proven to work. At least we are trying to fix the problem.
I think Obama is becoming the worst embarrassment to black people. Herman Cain is a self made millionaire. Blacks should be proud of him.
Like I said for over 50 years democrats has done more damage than good for the black population. Its time to show them, and let them know conservatives want to help them out of poverty.

Too funny. conservatives want to help blacks by voting against any and all programs that help them including head start. Of course you say these programs hurt them. You believe the republican b.s. it looks, but blacks won't, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back