Its time negro's wake the fuck up.....until we unify as a race and start.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

BLACK VOICES
06/16/2017 05:24 pm ET | Updated 15 hours ago
‘God Help America’: Philando Castile’s Girlfriend Speaks Out After Cop’s Acquittal
Officer Jeronimo Yanez was found not guilty after fatally shooting Castile last year.

How many time must see headlines like this before we get the message? Until we as a race unify, become political active and clean out our dirty history, white america will continue to dismiss us and our concerns.

There's not one single issue out here that's facing the black community, were division hampers its effects. There is always some sell out black mf out here, who gets media attention disavowing our truths, thus diluting the cause and placing it on ignore. Until we, and I mean all people of color unite and find common ground, white america will continue to ignore our truths, our struggles and our realities.

There is no other option.

Expect this trend of black lives don't matter cause nigga's don't give a shit. Blacks, we have no one to blame but ourselves for this shit.

Until we as a race unify, become political active and clean out our dirty history,

What do you mean? Your confrontational attitude when you get pulled over?

Beating a poor McDonalds employee because your fries weren't fresh? Letting your bastard chilren run wild in da streets?

Last edited:

BLACK VOICES
‘God Help America’: Philando Castile’s Girlfriend Speaks Out After Cop’s Acquittal
Officer Jeronimo Yanez was found not guilty after fatally shooting Castile last year.

How many time must see headlines like this before we get the message? Until we as a race unify, become political active and clean out our dirty history, white america will continue to dismiss us and our concerns.

There's not one single issue out here that's facing the black community, were division hampers its effects. There is always some sell out black mf out here, who gets media attention disavowing our truths, thus diluting the cause and placing it on ignore. Until we, and I mean all people of color unite and find common ground, white america will continue to ignore our truths, our struggles and our realities.

Expect this trend of black lives don't matter cause nigga's don't give a shit. Blacks, we have no one to blame but ourselves for this shit.

For the life of me, I can't see Thomas Sowell unifying with you.

• Banned

BLACK VOICES

K.......next comment?

BLACK VOICES

Is the below what most Black Americans think would you say? Or not?

America isn't America it's Africa, the Mississippi River is actually The River Nile, that's what this maniac is screaming.

The below video is 57 seconds of :cuckoo:

Do you mean like in Zimbabwe where whites were kicked off the land and had their farms confiscated and given to blacks? The country immediately went from an agricultural surplus to famine. You must hope to do the same here.

Is the below what most Black Americans think would you say? Or not?

America isn't America it's Africa, the Mississippi River is actually The River Nile, that's what this maniac is screaming.

The below video is 57 seconds of :cuckoo:

And a good Catholic, apparently.

Do you mean like in Zimbabwe where whites were kicked off the land and had their farms confiscated and given to blacks? The country immediately went from an agricultural surplus to famine. You must hope to do the same here.
Amazing how that happens when Africans are in charge. It BEGAN to happen with Obama, and he is HALF WHITE.

BLACK VOICES

Or Walter William, Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Clarence Thomas........normal, clear thinking Americans who happen to have black skin color will not side with the democrat minions, who vote for their own enslavement every time they vote for democrats at a rate of 95%.....

No, OP, you black crybabies never have and never will unify as a race. In all human history, blacks have NEVER created a civilized, functional society. Every black society is a bloodbath shithole whose literacy percentages are even lower than their short average lifespans. Your race is incapable of uniting/organizing on a large scale because everywhere a black population goes there is nothing but entropy. With an average I.Q. of 85, your race simply doesn't have to brains to do anything different.

Imagine an America without the negro! It would be tranquility and harmony everywhere.
until you went for the next minority....and so on and so on....
Is America a better place because they're here or not? If you think so, in what way?
i know plenty of minorities who are contributing to this society and of course there are those who are not.....and guess what?.....there are lots of white people who are contributing and plenty who are just takers...

BLACK VOICES

There should be no apostrophe in "negro's". It's "negroes".

Also, Tiger-Tiger-burning-bright-in-the-shadows-of-the-night, if your race is sooo wonderful then please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Michaelangelo, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Curie, a Copernicus, a Plato, a Socrates... (and moving right along to this country) a Jefferson, a Franklin, a Poe, a Hemingway, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Yeager, an Armstrong.....Now do you get how inferior you blacks are when it comes to WHITE human progress, for Chrissakes? Nothing personal, but your race are natural menials, that's all.

That boy ain't Moorish. May be PCP-ish.

Really he probably black American. Nothin' wrong with that.

BLACK VOICES

There's always Gabon.

Forum List

Back