Its time the Afghan men fight for the afghan women.

Your OP says we were there long enough, and then you whine Trump drew troops down from 50,000 to 2,500?
We were getting out gracefully until senile Joe took control and fucked everything up.
So I guess you think we should spend another 20 years and another 2.5 trillion dollars of our own money over there then right . If you repugs are that worried about them let's here how you wanna give them visas to come here.

Afghanistan's Central Statistics Organization (CSO) stated in 2011 that the total number of Afghans living inside Afghanistan was about 26 million and by 2017 it reached 29.2 million. Of this, 15 million are males and 14.2 million are females.

Demographics of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Demographics_of_Afgha...
----------------------------------------------------
We have been there long enough. I wonder how the Vietnam Vets feel about this? Not many of them are still alive. We feel the same way about Afghanistan. Get out!!
They do fight over them.

They fight to see who will be first in line in the rape train

Afghanistan's Central Statistics Organization (CSO) stated in 2011 that the total number of Afghans living inside Afghanistan was about 26 million and by 2017 it reached 29.2 million. Of this, 15 million are males and 14.2 million are females.

We have been there long enough. I wonder how the Vietnam Vets feel about this? Not many of them are still alive. We feel the same way about Afghanistan. Get out!!
Sounds like its more complicated than that. The US has a history of fucking up other countries be installing puppet governments that rely on US support to survive. I too wondered why they folded like a cheap deck of cards and heard that most of the Afghan military were not getting paid while watching their generals build mansions. It was easy for the Taliban to tell them to give up so they wont be killed and they would take care of the corrupt leaders that left the soldiers high and dry.

They don't but the women in Afghan need to, apparently. The Afghan Army were scared shitless, obviously they didn't fight, tramp only left 2500 troops there.

The previous administration drew down from 15,000 troops to 2,500. And even at 15,000, the Afghan government forces were losing ground.
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, August 17, 2021 | The White House
Oh...so they are special case. So Afghan women are incapable of helping themselves? So you are racist, and hypocritical.

No tramp screwed things up, he didn't draw down the troop until Jan 2021, right before he left office.
Trump left office late January, and had 2,500 US troops in-country. Xiden had until MAY 1st to GTFO, and he didn't follow the agreement and the Taliban made him pay, Xiden was proven to be a moron, just look at the chaos in AFG, that is Xiden's fault, and no one else's. He is the president, he made the calls, it turned to shit.

They don't but the women in Afghan need to, apparently. The Afghan Army were scared shitless, obviously they didn't fight, tramp only left 2500 troops there.

The previous administration drew down from 15,000 troops to 2,500. And even at 15,000, the Afghan government forces were losing ground.
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, August 17, 2021 | The White House
Get off your ample out of shape asses pick up some rifles and go over there to defend your sisters. And stop with destruction of Western white males before you get what you see over there.

So I guess you think we should spend another 20 years and another 2.5 trillion dollars of our own money over there then right . If you repugs are that worried about them let's here how you wanna give them visas to come here.
My post said that Joe should have had us 100% out by May 1st, as per the agreement. Not sure what your whines are based on?

As of April 2019, 4,984 women are serving across the Afghan Security Forces, representing roughly 1.6% of all soldiers.

In 2017 the U.S. military decided to keep the number of women in the Afghan forces classified information. Afghan records often do not match NATOs secret numbers and the Women’s Academy in Kabul displays yet a different reality.

Snip

The declining numbers of military recruits are not the only problem for Afghan women. Incentive pay, with women making more than men, has led to resentment and harassment by male colleagues, endangering the very women it aims to support. Further, with the current situation intensifying around collapsed peace talks and elections, many women are leaving the military for security reasons.

In one prominent incident, a video anonymously posted to Facebook went viral in November of 2017, reportedly showing a female subordinate being pressured into sex by Colonel Laghmani of the Afghan Air Force after asking for a promotion. An Afghan Ministry of Defense spokesman at the time said that the subsequent investigation “did not yield results.”

Little has been done by the Afghan government to provide protection for women in terms of substantive laws and policies, and there are no established sexual harassment and assault policies in place to protect women employed by the Afghan Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Interior.
Female Afghan Soldiers Face a Battle on All Fronts | by Lynzy Billing | ZORA (medium.com)

-----------------------------
I did my time in the military for the US NG.

Last edited:
Apparently the women will have to do it, all by themselves.

1629293588947.png

Will you be going to fight to get you some Afghan women, Abdhul?

You're allowed 4 under your filthy religion, right?

Afghanistan never has a chance of actually being a nation. It's tribal nature by definition means that there never will be any unity.

The soldiers of its own army absolutely never had a lick of faith in their government. Especially when they never got their paychecks or food. (Upper ranks pocketing it)

Most of the tribes in Afghanistan have "blood alliances" and "blood feuds". Meaning that there are some people that you will always defend and others you will always hate. (Hatfield's and McCoys on steroids)
The land is tough....no amount of technology is going to make life easier when you need food, shelter, security, and clothing... you need other people/groups to survive.

The USA (and others) went in blindly thinking that their own morals and values were universal. That people can eventually get along at some point if they live inside of the same international boundary. Even though the "United States" is devolving like Haiti with political fighting and is not so "united" anymore.

I would never treat my wife like these Muslim shitheads treat their women. I have respect for her has a human being and love of her as a wife.

I would never treat my wife like these Muslim shitheads treat their women. I have respect for her has a human being and love of her as a wife.
That's because you and the women around you have this notion that women are not just one half step above property...they are people just like you and me.
They never got that lesson.

Sadly, men of all races and ethnicities have never fought for women in any country. They expect, solicit, and accept our help when they fight among themselves, and promise that they will do something for us later, but they never do. Abigail Adams directed her husband, John Adams, to do something for women while he was off founding the nation, a process from which women were excluded, and she, his spouse and lover, got zero from him. Many American men do a lot of preaching about "freedom" and "liberty" but sneer at women when we seek to assert our right to them. Typical. Caring for them, loving them, having intimate relationships with them, sacrificing for them do not seem to generate love, loyalty, and friendship in many of them.

Many men don't want us educated and certainly don't want us armed. They want us to be obedient domestic animals. I have often fantasized about women the world over forming a well armed, equipped, and trained army to protect our interests in all countries. I've seen too many pictures of women cowering in refugee camps, many with children, awaiting a fate that they have no control over, having no means to fight. Sadly, it seems to take firepower to maintain freedom. I don't like this, but it seems to be the reality of the situation.

Sadly, men of all races and ethnicities have never fought for women in any country. They expect, solicit, and accept our help when they fight among themselves, and promise that they will do something for us later, but they never do. Abigail Adams directed her husband, John Adams, to do something for women while he was off founding the nation, a process from which women were excluded, and she, his spouse and lover, got zero from him. Many American men do a lot of preaching about "freedom" and "liberty" but sneer at women when we seek to assert our right to them. Typical. Caring for them, loving them, having intimate relationships with them, sacrificing for them do not seem to generate love, loyalty, and friendship in many of them.

Many men don't want us educated and certainly don't want us armed. They want us to be obedient domestic animals. I have often fantasized about women the world over forming a well armed, equipped, and trained army to protect our interests in all countries. I've seen too many pictures of women cowering in refugee camps, many with children, awaiting a fate that they have no control over, having no means to fight. Sadly, it seems to take firepower to maintain freedom. I don't like this, but it seems to be the reality of the situation.

You've posted some incredibly stupid shit - you are astoundingly stupid after all - but this tops it all.

Hate filled, virtually illiterate, and dumb as a stump.

You are the penultimate fascist democrat. :thup:

Forum List

Back