It's Time to Concede.

If all americans abided by all conservative principles it does survive. If all americans abided by liberal principles it doesn't survive. Diversity of ideas is the strongest path.

Nope. Not gonna happen. He'll scream, bitch, and whip his supporters up into a frenzy.
And if after all the legal wrangling leaves him at the same place, he won't concede and
then proceed to make like sick dog and shit all over the place before he leaves. :)

I wish I could say I was wrong...but I wasn't. Shitting all over the furniture until the end...and in the end, he not only throws all of his political supporters under the bus (including Pence) but encourages riots and seditious behavior. Sad.

Nope. Not gonna happen. He'll scream, bitch, and whip his supporters up into a frenzy.
And if after all the legal wrangling leaves him at the same place, he won't concede and
then proceed to make like sick dog and shit all over the place before he leaves. :)

I wish I could say I was wrong...but I wasn't. Shitting all over the furniture until the end...and in the end, he not only throws all of his political supporters under the bus (including Pence) but encourages riots and seditious behavior. Sad.

No one , least of all the President, is calling for riots or "seditious behavior". In fact, the President has called for peace and the only shot fired was from a Deep State Operative- not a Trumpster.

BTW, where was Biden during the liberal riots? Seemed to be staying out Kenosha

It's over. Trump is done. Can he lose gracefully?

Does he have it in him?

Or is he going to try to take the country down with him...
Now is time for Biden to concede before the REAL violence starts.

He needs to do what is best for America and concede.

No one , least of all the President, is calling for riots or "seditious behavior". In fact, the President has called for peace and the only shot fired was from a Deep State Operative- not a Trumpster.

I'm sorry. Must have missed the part where he called for peace. Again, people protesting racial injustice is not sedition.

I'm sorry. Must have missed the part where he called for peace. Again, people protesting racial injustice is not sedition.

And there is nothing "seditious" about protesting against Crooked Elections and Red Chinese interference in our elections either.

Contesting an obvious swindle election is not "shitting all over the furniture."

It is when the want to overthrow the government.

Contesting an obvious swindle election is not "shitting all over the furniture."

Nope. What he's doing now is sedition. And he's in a big world of hurt right now.

Nope. What he's doing now is sedition. And he's in a big world of hurt right now.
It's not sedition, and he's not "shitting all over the furniture."

Does he have it in him?

Why? Bring out the ballots if you think you won? What’s your issue?

Does he have it in him?

That part is over. The ballots have been "brought out"...counted...recounted... taken to court,,, and certified.

Trump is now engaged in trying to take the country down

Does he have it in him?

That part is over. The ballots have been "brought out"...counted...recounted... taken to court,,, and certified.

Trump is now engaged in trying to take the country down
Wrong. The ballots have never been in court. No independent investigators have looked at the ballots.

The double standard is hilarious. I didn't see any pictures or statues destroyed. If BLM had done this there would have been much damage and the media would be applauding them for "speaking truth to power".

Forum List

Back