It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

The only issue here is that white supremists feel shame in being white...and blame black people for their own shame.

That's beyond sad.

I wish black people were smart, then all the other races would want to live with them.

The only issue here is that white supremists feel shame in being white...and blame black people for their own shame.

That's beyond sad.

Are you dense?:confused:

This is the third time I've tried to teach you how to spell the word.

Pay attention.

"supremacist"

Clearly your vocabulary exceeds your education.

You are a clever little girl, aren't you?

LMFAO.....

..and SO mature!

Whatever you do, do not address the issues.

I think the issue of you being a white trash hillbilly piece of shit have already been addressed, you are dismissed.:salute:

hahahahahaha...

For a moment I was almost tempted to lower myself to your level and reply in kind...but I'm better than that. I'll take the high road and leave the gutter to you. You seem so at home in it. hahahahaha

Your comments reveal a LOT about yourself and your frustration at being unable to think clearly or debate intelligently.

So lacking any valid, on topic response I'll accept that you're unable to continue, close this debate and mark it up as a victory.

That's beyond sad.

Are you dense?:confused:

This is the third time I've tried to teach you how to spell the word.

Pay attention.

"supremacist"

Clearly your vocabulary exceeds your education.
It is a shame you avoid discussing the obvious and instead chose to focus on spelling.

And you might want to brush up on your own grammar...asshole.

I wish black people were smart, then all the other races would want to live with them.

My black friends can buy and sell you on IQ points, Tank. Onna my girlfriends has traveled to an emerging nation in Africa to write their income tax code for them. And while she's prolly the smartest person I have ever known IRL, I have many other black friends who are brilliant.

You, however, are a jackass and a complete moron.

The goal of blacks is to be successful enuff to move away from other blacks.

Damn....look at all those white folks flocking to live with blacks

Don't see anyone wanting to live with racists

This is where people like 30X90 live.

trailer-park-taj-mahal.jpg

Damn....look at all those white folks flocking to live with blacks

Don't see anyone wanting to live with racists

This is where people like 30X90 live.

trailer-park-taj-mahal.jpg

Actually, 30 x 90, Beukema and Tank live right next door to you. They smile and say "hello ...how are the wife and kids?" they will borrow your tools and then slip off to post racist hate on the internet

Last edited:

Forum List

Back