It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

almost everything in our society from television, to the educational system, to the legal system is geared to the purpose of glorifying white western culture, ideology, and even physical form, and woe unto those who would dare to resist, or protest this view of life.

Watch tv carefully..Look at the commercials..look at the programming...It's pure propaganda .
The new doctrine is to elevate blacks socially by portraying them in positions of authority over whites.

Want to see realistic negroes in a realistic tv setting?

Check out "The First 48" or "Cops"..

i can say that there is some of that going on, but i wouldn't take it as much more than it is--fantasy. . . .turn off the tube and listen in on a WASP conversation (or check out some of em on here) and it will be quite apparent that no one thinks that black people are above whites, socially or otherwise

almost everything in our society from television, to the educational system, to the legal system is geared to the purpose of glorifying white western culture, ideology, and even physical form, and woe unto those who would dare to resist, or protest this view of life.

Watch tv carefully..Look at the commercials..look at the programming...It's pure propaganda .
The new doctrine is to elevate blacks socially by portraying them in positions of authority over whites.

i can say that there is some of that going on, but i wouldn't take it as much more than it is--fantasy. . . .turn off the tube and listen in on a WASP conversation (or check out some of em on here) and it will be quite apparent that no one thinks that black people are above whites, socially or otherwise

i guess in your worlds white people don't ever work for black people.

i think i'll go tell that to my black boss. i'm sure he'll find you both as pathetic as i do.

Jeesh...it just makes these supremists crazy that there are successful black people.

Still don't have anything of substance to add, I see.

Also; Reading comprehension apparently continues to elude you.

I already taught you how to spell the word "supremacist" a few posts ago, so you can't use ignorance as an excuse...

Jeesh...it just makes these supremists crazy that there are successful black people.

that's what happens with losers. they feel threatened because they know they're failures and they need people to blame their failures on.

blacks and jews and latinos seem to be their focus right now.

sad, eh? maybe if they got educated? learned a skill? made themselves successes?

it could happen.

i think i'll go tell that to my black boss. i'm sure he'll find you both as pathetic as i do.

See, honey, there's your problem...
jillian said:

Lacking knowledge, you guess at things..and you're wrong.

that's what happens with losers. they feel threatened because they know they're failures and they need people to blame their failures on.

blacks and jews and latinos seem to be their focus right now.

sad, eh? maybe if they got educated? learned a skill? made themselves successes?

it could happen.

LMFAO...you're funny!

Whatever you do, do not address the issues. Insults will always win your arguments against the dark forces of racism (realism).

When all else fails, resort to name calling.

By accusing us of being failures and trying to make us look like paranoid conspiracy theorists, you hope to discredit.

The only other alternative would be to debate the issues directly and honestly. That's simply not an option, though is it?

you missed the point here, the question is not one of who is subordinate, it is one of what is the general consensus/viewpoint/opinion of minorities. i'm sure there are many white people who work for black people today and i'm just as sure that there are many of them who are not happy about it

It's at the movies too. Pay close attention and notice the back male character always has a white woman.
Also any movies that have a Black main character shows him as good, smart, tough, brave heroic, while whites are dumb and goofy cowards.

TV commercials are very important to analyze because they are probably the most blatant form of unrealistic racial casting in the whole media.
Unlike a movie or TV show they have just 30 seconds to jam their obvious world turned upside down racial message that even the most thickheaded can see.

Really?

What a shitty post. My opinion of you just plummeted.

It's at the movies too. Pay close attention and notice the back male character always has a white woman.
Also any movies that have a Black main character shows him as good, smart, tough, brave heroic, while whites are dumb and goofy cowards.

TV commercials are very important to analyze because they are probably the most blatant form of unrealistic racial casting in the whole media.
Unlike a movie or TV show they have just 30 seconds to jam their obvious world turned upside down racial message that even the most thickheaded can see.

Really?

What a shitty post. My opinion of you just plummeted.

Well, that's a blow I fear I may never recover from.:cool:

If you disagree that tv and commercials portray unrealistic scenarios and propaganda, I won't argue with you.

Three cheers for him!

Doing his part to dilute the races while pissing off racist assholes.

A win-win situation!

You mean like President?

LMAO..STILL ducking and ignoring the legitimate questions I posed earlier, but you pop in for a drive by, ignorant, uninformed, unrelated comment...

You do realize he's only half negro, right?

Most blacks have white blood in them
Comes from taking your white women away from you

blazing-saddles.jpg

Where tha white women at????

Last edited:
You mean like President?

LMAO..STILL ducking and ignoring the legitimate questions I posed earlier, but you pop in for a drive by, ignorant, uninformed, unrelated comment...

Most american negroes have some white blood..that is why their IQ is in the mid 80's (borderline retarded) as opposed to their african ancestors who clock in around 50...

hahahahha.I have to laugh, though...Now you're saying that negro women aren't good enough for negro men.

LMAO..and yet again you refuse to address the questions I posed to you earlier...Just admit you were wrong..Slavery exists in africa today and they burn witches in africa...You know it's true.

Three cheers for him!

A win-win situation!

It's a movie...we're talking about propaganda and creating false images to influence the stupidest viewer...by definition it's false...they aim at the lowest common denominator..their market is people with the mentality of a 12 year old. Evidently they have hit their target market...don't get so excited, you have nothing to be proud of, ace..

Three cheers for him!

A win-win situation!

It's a movie...we're talking about propaganda and creating false images to influence the stupidest viewer...by definition it's false...they aim at the lowest common denominator..their market is people with the mentality of a 12 year old. Evidently they have hit their target market...don't get so excited, you have nothing to be proud of, ace..

Sure I do. I'm proud of the fact that I'm not a racist asshole.

Three cheers for him!

A win-win situation!

Sure I do. I'm proud of the fact that I'm not a racist asshole.

You're half right...You might not be a racist...

Most american negroes have some white blood..that is why their IQ is in the mid 80's (borderline retarded) as opposed to their african ancestors who clock in around 50...

hahahahha.I have to laugh, though...Now you're saying that negro women aren't good enough for negro men.

LMAO..and yet again you refuse to address the questions I posed to you earlier...Just admit you were wrong..Slavery exists in africa today and they burn witches in africa...You know it's true.

Black men are having more luck with white woment than you are.

The number of inter-racial children are increasing while the number of racist children are on a steep decline

The number of inter-racial children are increasing while the number of racist children are on a steep decline

So..again I ask...why aren't negro women good enough for negro men?.Why do you say such a thing?

..and second...who are all these "racist children" you just referred to?
How old are they?
Where are they located?
What should be done about them?

So..again I ask...why aren't negro women good enough for negro men?.Why do you say such a thing?

How old are they?
Where are they located?

Rest easy.....There are still some around

kkk-child-in-robe.jpg

How old are they?
Where are they located?

Rest easy.....There are still some around

kkk-child-in-robe.jpg

hahaha...you're funny!
So..you ducked the slavery question..you ducked the witchcraft question and pretty much every question I've asked you.
Now you're ducking and dodging again.

Will you tell us why you said negro women aren't good enough for negro men?
Try to focus...

Apparently 30 x 90 is unaware that some white men fall in love with and even marry black women, and that their offspring are also known as "biracial children".

It must suck to still have a butt hurt about the loss of miscegenation laws.

images

Forum List

Back