It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

Apparently 30 x 90 is unaware that some white men fall in love with and even marry black women, and that their offspring are also known as "biracial children".

It must suck to still have a butt hurt about the loss of miscegenation laws.

images

What does that have to do with anything? Who cares who marries whom?

He said negro women aren't good enough for negro men and they're "taking" white women.

I simply asked why he doesn't think negro men want negro women. If he can't support his claims he shouldn't make such asinine statements.

but..typically and predictably you've changed the subject yet again..

I get the feeling I'm talking to teenagers or very very young adults. Short attention span...lack of cohesive thoughts..inability to stay on topic...inability to focus...petulant and hostile...

Apparently 30 x 90 is unaware that some white men fall in love with and even marry black women, and that their offspring are also known as "biracial children".

images

He said negro women aren't good enough for negro men and they're "taking" white women.

I simply asked why he doesn't think negro men want negro women. If he can't support his claims he shouldn't make such asinine statements.

I get the feeling I'm talking to teenagers or very very young adults. Short attention span...lack of cohesive thoughts..inability to stay on topic...inability to focus...petulant and hostile...

That is not what rightwinger said and you know it, troll.

Kindly take your 19th century racist fears and shove them up your ass. What the hell business of yours is it who falls in love with whom?

images

Kindly take your 19th century racist fears and shove them up your ass. What the hell business of yours is it who falls in love with whom?

He said that negro men are taking white women..I want to know why he thinks negro women aren't good enough?
Let HIM defend his asinine comments.

Whatever you do, do not address the issues. Insults will always win your arguments.:doubt:

He said that negro men are taking white women..I want to know why he thinks negro women aren't good enough?

Whatever you do, do not address the issues. Insults will always win your arguments.:doubt:

Yes I did say that!

I said them Negras are taking white momen from the likes of Tank and 30 x 90 and there is nothing he can do about it

Its just that white women prefer black men to white racists

I don't know why......Do you 30 X 90 ???

30x90- more than anything else I think people are hostile to your points because it is considered rude and unfair to pick on someone or some group for their failings. it may be true that blacks still have slavery or burn witches or rape babies to cure AIDS but there is a double standard that says you can't pick on them because they just can't help behaving badly. egalitarians pretend that if we just believe hard enough, and long enough, that things will change for the better.

What the hell business of yours is it who falls in love with whom?
With black males extreamly high percent of rape, child abandonment, STD's and unemployment I highly doubt black men are falling in love.

Last edited:

Yes I did say that!

I said them Negras are taking white momen from the likes of Tank and 30 x 90 and there is nothing he can do about it

LMFAO..you ARE funny!

Why don't negro men want negro women?

I do not give a blazing flying money fuck what any racist may think of me, 30 x 90, and never have.

Please do us all a favor and allow the 21st Century to move along without your time traveling bullshit. There ARE websites that cater to those with your form of dementia -- USMB ain't one of them.

I do not give a blazing flying money fuck what any racist may think of me, 30 x 90, and never have.

Please do us all a favor and allow the 21st Century to move along without your time traveling bullshit. There ARE websites that cater to those with your form of dementia -- USMB ain't one of them.

Whatever you do, do not address the issues. Insults will always win your arguments.

I've seen so many red herring in this thread, that I don't know whether we're trying to have a debate, or stock an aquarium. From reading this, one would think that the attitude of too many people here includes the following assumptions:

Black America is a monolith. "They" all think alike, act alike, have the same political views, and the same aspirations. Most of "them" live in the 'hood, are criminals, (or at least support crime), hate "Whitey", collect welfare, and want to raise illegitimate kids in single parent homes.

Black America has no real history outside of slavery and the Civil Rights Movement. Outside of sports and some of the arts, they have contributed little of note to America except trouble. All of "Them" see slavery primarily as a useful tool to beat White people about the head with, in the hope of gaining some advantage. Besides, if slavery really was a big deal to them, they'd be just as upset at the slavery going on in Africa today. Black History Month is simply a fraud, an excuse to bash White people.

Race relations in America today are the worst ever. Obviously, this is all "Their" fault for demanding special privileges (like a chance for upward mobility, a chance to be part of the economic mainstream). What more do "They" want; hell, after all, they can vote, hold office, and we let them in our schools; why, we even let them into college these days? "They" should be happy and content, and stay in their place. They should shut up, quit complaining, and go back to their three minimum wage jobs and their food stamps, and be grateful we don't make them pick cotton anymore. Did I mention Black History Month is just a pretense for bashing White people?

That's a partial listing of the kind of stereotypical sentiments I've seen some of you post here, and after recounting it, I feel like I've been crawling around in a cesspool. I wonder if some of you who posted this nonsense, actually know any Black people, because those comments sure don't fit the Black people I know! I cannot believe I'm reading this in America in the twenty-first century. Holy shades of 1968; Jim Crow may have died in public forty-odd years ago, but his spirit lives on; Ross Barnett and Bull Connor are grinning in their graves! Lulabelle, fetch my robe and hood from the attic, and run them through the wash, bigotry is back in style! Of course, we won't say we hate "Them"; why, we "love them" (as long as we don't have to pay any attention to them)!

That's the damnedest collection of lies, half-truths, innuendo, excuses and fallacies I've seen in a while. It's as bad as any politically correct, phony liberal intolerance masquerading as "tolerance", and just as dripping with self-serving hypocrisy. I go to another thread, and what do you think I see? A (very) thinly-veiled suggestion that we need an Aryan Homeland (i suppose you'd like that with barbed wire to keep the "undesirables" out, and some more to warehouse them in "camps", until you decide whether it's going to be the "showers" again, or whether you prefer another method, this time.

Why? In the name of God, why? Are you that afraid that having to look at the reality of historical wrongs might prick your conscience enough to force you to actually give a damn, and admit to yourself that everything now is not totally right, fair, and perfect? Are you afraid, that if you acknowledge "they " have accomplished something of worth, you might have to look at "them" as individual human beings, complete with feelings, hopes, and dreams, instead of a faceless, nameless, soulless mass of dubious humanity? What would that cost you, besides a little empathy, a little decency, a little caring?

Does that shock you? Does it make you feel angry, or maybe just a tiny bit embarrassed? I don't care, as long as it makes you think about the attitudes you have, and the things you say. Those of you I'm talking to know who you are, so take it where it applies.

Last edited:

Yes I did say that!

LMFAO..you ARE funny!

Easy

They are plotting to use race mixing to drive the likes of you into a rage. They know that if they take away your white women you will have nothing left to breed with. It is a continuation of the Civil Rights movement of the 60s to breed the white racists out of existence.
With Obama in the White House....it looks like it is working

Last edited:
I've see so many red herring in this thread, that I don't know whether we're trying to have a debate, or stock an aquarium. From reading this, one would think that the attitude of too many people here includes the following assumptions:

Black America is a monolith. "They" all think alike, act alike, have the same political views, and the same aspirations. Most of "them" live in the 'hood, are criminals, (or at least support crime), hate "Whitey", collect welfare, and want to raise illegitimate kids in single parent homes.

Black America has no real history outside of slavery and the Civil Rights Movement. Outside of sports and some of the arts, they have contributed little of note to America except trouble. All of "Them" see slavery primarily as a useful tool to beat White people about the head with, in the hope of gaining some advantage. Besides, if slavery really was a big deal to them, they'd be just as upset at the slavery going on in Africa today. Black History Month is simply a fraud, an excuse to bash White people.

Race relations in America today are the worst ever. Obviously, this is all "Their" fault for demanding special privileges (like a chance for upward mobility, a chance to be part of the economic mainstream). What more do "They" want; hell, after all, they can vote, hold office, and we let them in our schools; why, we even let them into college these days? "They" should be happy and content, and stay in their place. They should shut up, quit complaining, and go back to their three minimum wage jobs and their food stamps, and be grateful we don't make them pick cotton anymore. Did I mention Black History Month is just a pretense for bashing White people?

That's a partial listing of the kind of stereotypical sentiments I've see some of you post here, and after recounting it, I feel like I've been crawling around in a cesspool. I wonder if some of you who posted this nonsense, actually know any Black people, because those comments sure don't fit the Black people I know! I cannot believe I'm reading this in America in the twenty-first century. Holy shades of 1968; Jim Crow may have died in public forty-odd years ago, but his spirit lives on; Ross Barnett and Bull Connor are grinning in their graves! Lulabelle, fetch my robe and hood from the attic, and run them through the wash, bigotry is back in style! Of course, we won't say we hate "Them"; why, we "love them" (as long as we don't have to pay any attention to them)!

That's the damnedest collection of lies, half-truths, innuendo, excuses and fallacies I've seen in a while. It's as bad as any politically correct, phony liberal intolerance masquerading as "tolerance", and just as dripping with self-serving hypocrisy. I go to another thread, and what do you think I see? A (very) thinly-veiled suggestion that we need an Aryan Homeland (i suppose you'd like that with barbed wire to keep the "undesirables" out, and some more to warehouse them in "camps", until you decide whether it's going to be the "showers" again, or whether you prefer another method, this time.

Why? In the name of God, why? Are you that afraid that having to look at the reality of historical wrongs might prick your conscience enough to force you to actually give a damn, and admit to yourself that everything now is not totally right, fair, and perfect? Are you afraid, that if you acknowledge "they " have accomplished something of worth, you might have to look at "them" as individual human beings, complete with feelings, hopes, and dreams, instead of a faceless, nameless, soulless mass of dubious humanity? What would that cost you, besides a little empathy, a little decency, a little caring?

Does that shock you? Does it make you feel angry, or maybe just a tiny bit embarrassed? I don't care, as long as it makes you think about the attitudes you have, and the things you say. Those of you I'm talking to know who you are, so take it where it applies.

I've lived around negroes my entire life. The city I live in is predominantly black.
None of what I said is speculation, hypothetic or theoretical.
The facts are out there. They commit more crime per capita, more on welfare per capita and commit a highly disproportionate amount of crimes against white people.

Bro, these are all facts..everyone knows they are true.

Blacks do not feel like they belong in America which is why they have no respect for it or its institutions. That lack of respect reduces their affiliation with institutions which would help reduce illiteracy, but more importantly, change their values.

It seems the only thing they (the statistical average black) value is "black culture".
They don't have roots which respect any kind of tradition.
...Or should i say they see tradition as a threat and thus all traditions, even rational ones like responsibility, honesty and respect, are disregarded. They do not value America as it was or is, which is why they don't respect anyone.

They secretly pretend we can all get along but practically sing in the streets when a neophyte like Obama is elected or when OJ Simpson is allowed to murder a white without any consequences.
Thus they praise ignorance and injustice so long as it has their name on it. Intelligence or respect for others doesn't matter so much as their own name and cause.

The white man has oppressed himself trying to get everyone up to our level to contribute meaningfully to society so we can live in peace and enjoy the greatness we created. In spite of our sacrifices we are still hated.

If anti-racist ideologues really and truly believe in racial equality, then they'd call for the abolition all race-based policies, since according to anti-racist ideologues, race either doesn't exist or shouldn't matter.

Yes I did say that!

LMFAO..you ARE funny!

Easy

They are plotting to use race mixing to drive the likes of you into a rage. They know that if they take away your white women you will have nothing left to breed with. It is a continuation of the Civil Rights movement of the 60s to breed the white racists out of existence.

right..sure, kid..whatever you say...:doubt:

LMFAO..you ARE funny!

Easy

Must really suck being you

There was a time when you could openly lynch a black man for looking at a white woman. Now all these black men are "race mix'n" with YOUR women. One of their offspring is even President. And what can you do about it?

Make anonymous racist posts on a message board....Pathetic isn't it?

Easy

Must really suck being you

There was a time when you could openly lynch a black man for looking at a white woman. Now all these black men are "race mix'n" with YOUR women. One of their offspring is even President. And what can you do about it?

Make anonymous racist posts on a message board....Pathetic isn't it?

Forum List

Back