It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

When was the last time you heard of a white person killing black children?

It's always the other way around.

Is it? And weren't four little girls in a Birmingham church four too many, or do they not matter?

They matter.

As much as the 40 million or more that have been killed since abortion was legalized.

Granny says any dem whitey-haters come `round here...

... she gonna get out her Mossburg 12ga.

... an' give `em a load o' rocksalt inna butt.
:cool:

Is it? And weren't four little girls in a Birmingham church four too many, or do they not matter?

They matter.

As much as the 40 million or more that have been killed since abortion was legalized.

Are black Americans responsible for Roe v. Wade in your view, mudwhistle?

you should tell that to michael griffin's mother.... or yusef hawkins' mom.

i guess white boys kill in packs too, eh?

Look, facts are facts and whether you "like" them or not doesn't make them any less real.
Reporting facts or events that actually occurred doesn't make one a racist.

35,000 white women are raped every year by negroes.
I wonder if you'd feel differently if one of them were you..or your mom....or your daughter?

Here are some examples of black on white crime.
See if this doesn't turn your stomach.

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

It is interesting reading the posts of closet racists Tank, Beukema and 30 x 90. There was a time they could openly spout their hate but now they must hide as anonymous message board posters as they troll for outrage.
Thankfully, it is now you, rather than blacks who are societies outcasts

So far every time you get your ass handed to you, you bail out and change the subject.

I'm interested in your thoughts on slavery in africa today..which you denied existed until I posted the proof..then you ran away...
I'm also interested in your thoughts on burning witches in africa in the 21st century...which you denied they did until I posted the video...then you ran away...

Then you show up with this post....lmao...

Totally off topic and unrelated to anything we've been discussing...but..you get to type your favorite word "racist"..

I guess you're doing the best you can intellectually so I won't make fun of you...but really...you should probably withdraw from this thread.. The embarrassment should be enough incentive.

To JB's point, I'm pretty sure most of those abortions black ladies be hav'n are performed by white doctors. :eusa_whistle:

Well, it's the law. Don't blame us for it.

I figure if the doctor doesn't mind burning in hell he/she can snuff a few thousand babies in his/her life-time.

Maybe that's one of the reasons the left hates religion. Makes em feel guilty.
:lol: "Most" on the left belong to a religion.

But maybe that's why you hate blacks...they make you feel guilty.

It is interesting reading the posts of closet racists Tank, Beukema and 30 x 90. There was a time they could openly spout their hate but now they must hide as anonymous message board posters as they troll for outrage.
Maybe they want a white supremist history month...well, shoot THAT is what this thread is all about.

Maybe they want a white supremist history month...well, shoot THAT is what this thread is all about.

hahaha..now that's a stupid comment.

"supremacist" would be the correct spelling, by the way. I realize you're struggling. :)

So far every time you get your ass handed to you, you bail out and change the subject.

I'm interested in your thoughts on slavery in africa today..which you denied existed until I posted the proof..then you ran away...
I'm also interested in your thoughts on burning witches in africa in the 21st century...which you denied they did until I posted the video...then you ran away...

Totally off topic and unrelated to anything we've been discussing...but..you get to type your favorite word "racist"..

I guess you're doing the best you can intellectually so I won't make fun of you...but really...you should probably withdraw from this thread.. The embarrassment should be enough incentive.

Start a thread on it and we can talk...

It belongs on another message board. I suggest Global Discussion, Africa

Quit dodging.
We were talking about black history.

Slavery is part of black history.
Africa is part of black history.
What happens in africa today is part of black history...especially since negroes in america call themselves "african-americans"..

Just go ahead and comment on slavery being practiced today in africa..You denied it earlier and you didn't want to start another thread then...now that you know it's true you want to duck again?

How about burning witches in africa?..any thoughts on that? Want to see the video again?

Here ya go..enjoy.

Five people suspected to be witchcrafts were bruterly murded in kisii Nyamataro Village | Africa | World News

Quit dodging.

What happens in africa today is part of black history...especially since negroes in america call themselves "african-americans"..

Just go ahead and comment on slavery being practiced today in africa..You denied it earlier and you didn't want to start another thread then...now that you know it's true you want to duck again?

How about burning witches in africa?..any thoughts on that? Want to see the video again?

Here ya go..enjoy.

Five people suspected to be witchcrafts were bruterly murded in kisii Nyamataro Village | Africa | World News

This is the US Politics Board

Move your unrelated topic to Global Discussion, Africa

Quit dodging.

Here ya go..enjoy.

This is the US Politics Board

Move your unrelated topic to Global Discussion, Africa

I'm on topic. "Black History".

You didn't want to run away when you were making off topic insults, did you?
winger said:

I'm done with you. It's clear you're just stalling and backpedaling.
You've been well exposed in this thread...no need to make another..

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

reconciliation you say?

there's is so much that is errant about your perspective on Black History Month that i hardly know where to begin.

so i'll start at the beginning.

first, its a slap in the face for most of the black people that know enough to care about it that of all the months in the year, the one designated for the commemoration of our struggles and overcoming our history in this country is the shortest.

its not as though during the month, there is any real valid information offered to the public about what african americans suffered during slavery/the civil rights era--you may get a 30 second commercial slot about MLK's i have a dream speech and movement, a little rosa parks, a little madame cj walker in school if you're lucky, and come march, its over, as though those limited examples could possibly provide a valid and thorough understanding of what it means and has meant to be a black man or woman in this country.

while a black president is definitely a progression for us, the color of the president's skin does not, in fact change anything about the general national opinion, social status, and treatment of blacks or any other minority for that matter. when's the last time you saw Obama do anything to change or better the situation for minorities in the US?

The "worsening of race relations" that you yourself cited should serve to illustrate my point.

furthermore, please don't delude yourself--just because it is no longer legal to overtly discriminate against a person or group of people because of the color of their skin, it does not mean that there is no more prejudice or discrimination, it is just done in a more covert manner.

almost everything in our society from television, to the educational system, to the legal system is geared to the purpose of glorifying white western culture, ideology, and even physical form, and woe unto those who would dare to resist, or protest this view of life.

this post has made me incredulous to say the VERY least!

Black History Month is about the influence and history of blacks IN AMERICA.

Will white history month be more inclusive? Shall we take responsibility for Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Saddam?

:lol:

almost everything in our society from television, to the educational system, to the legal system is geared to the purpose of glorifying white western culture, ideology, and even physical form, and woe unto those who would dare to resist, or protest this view of life.

Watch tv carefully..Look at the commercials..look at the programming...It's pure propaganda .
The new doctrine is to elevate blacks socially by portraying them in positions of authority over whites.

It's at the movies too. Pay close attention and notice the back male character always has a white woman.
Also any movies that have a Black main character shows him as good, smart, tough, brave heroic, while whites are dumb and goofy cowards.

TV commercials are very important to analyze because they are probably the most blatant form of unrealistic racial casting in the whole media.
Unlike a movie or TV show they have just 30 seconds to jam their obvious world turned upside down racial message that even the most thickheaded can see.

Want to see realistic negroes in a realistic tv setting?

Check out "The First 48" or "Cops"..

Watch tv carefully..Look at the commercials..look at the programming...It's pure propaganda .
The new doctrine is to elevate blacks socially by portraying them in positions of authority over whites.

You mean like President?

You mean like President?

LMAO..STILL ducking and ignoring the legitimate questions I posed earlier, but you pop in for a drive by, ignorant, uninformed, unrelated comment...

You do realize he's only half negro, right?

Forum List

Back