It's time to review, once again, the cosmological argument for God's existence

You are now trying (and failing) to cover your mistake. It’s ok to admit that you’re a miserably ignorant dishonest shit for brain motherfucker. We all see it anyway. 👍
You toothless, flea-ridden hag of a bitch-ass dog with the vile breath of a rotting whore, I didn't misread anything. You stupidly miswrote a sentence in which you used an indefinite article with the word infinite. That grammatical structure renders it an adjective.

One does not say an infinite exists; rather, one says infinity exists or the infinite exists.

Just how stupid are you?

You toothless, flea-ridden hag of a bitch-ass dog with the vile breath of a rotting whore, I didn't misread anything. You stupidly miswrote a sentence in which you used an indefinite article with the word infinite. That grammatical structure renders it an adjective.

One does not say an infinite exists; rather, one says infinity exists or the infinite exists.

Just how stupid are you?

Just how stupid are you?

Just how stupid are you?
I understand your frustration. It must be very unfulfilling to be clinging to useless arguments that are running jokes among educated people.

Also, you think you are smarter than you are. Doubly frustrating for you, no doubt.

BTW, the funniest thing about your goof is that you mindlessly adopted the other poster's ungrammatical expression (an infinite, indefinite article + adjective construction) for infinity because you too don't know the difference between infinity and actual infinity.

LMAO!

BTW, the funniest thing about your goof is that you mindlessly adopted the other poster's ungrammatical expression (an infinite, indefinite article + adjective construction) for infinity because you too don't know the difference between infinity and actual infinity.

LMAO!
You are so wrong and so vainglorious. Please keep posting. More proof is enjoyable.

Oh. Also, 299.

LMAO!

LMAO!

LMAO!
Lol. You are infinitely stupid. Please keep posting. The more proof, the funnier you get.

LMAO!

LMAO!
More. Don’t stop. And larger fonts, bitch. Highlight your ignorance. Hilarity ensues!

Hey, you dumbass, lying whore, did you note what I did there? I forensically isolated the crux of your ignorance as you mindlessly adopted the other poster's ungrammatical expression. I progressively magnified it.

Like the other poster, you stupidly thought I was talking about infinity proper when I was talking about actual infinity!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like him, you don't know the difference either!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, you dumbass, lying whore, did you note what I did there? I forensically isolated the crux of your ignorance as you mindlessly adopted the other poster's ungrammatical expression. I progressively magnified it.

Like the other poster, you stupidly thought I was talking about infinity proper when I was talking about actual infinity!

I noticed you made a bigger fool of yourself. I doubt you noticed.

Forum List

Back