It's time to review, once again, the cosmological argument for God's existence

Pussy scumbag asshole says ^?

It’s ok. I realize that you have belatedly discovered that you are indeed a dope. It will suffice.

Go ahead. Give us another sterling syllogism using a conclusion as a premise and claim that it’s a “proof” of the conclusion. 😂🤣:auiqs.jpg:
You silly-ass bitch of a toothless, senile shit stain. :laughing0301:

Innocynioc asked me why an infinite can't exist, but I never said that an infinite can't exist in the first place!

Forget about the question. The phrase in and of itself is grammatically nonsensical, essentially meaningless.

An infinite ____________ doesn't exist?! An infinite ____________ does exist?!

Either way, it's gibberish!

The word infinite is being used as an adjective! The noun is missing. That's the whole point, you phony-ass bitch of a stinking whore.

Infinite is virtually always an adjective routinely preceded by the definite article an and followed by the noun phrase collection of something or number of something:

an (definite article) + infinite (adjective) + collection/number of stars (noun phrase).

He beheld what seemed to be an infinite collection/number of stars.

In the relatively rare instances in which the word infinite is used as a noun, a philosophical or mathematical distinction or qualification is being made.

What I talked about was an actual (adjective) infinite (noun), not an infinite.

An actual infinite (or an actual infinity) only exists in minds as a mathematical concept! It does not and cannot exist as a concrete reality outside of minds.

Once again, saying that an infinite does or doesn't exist, as you stupidly did, is grammatically nonsensical in the first place.

You silly-ass bitch of a toothless, senile shit stain. :laughing0301:

Innocynioc asked me why an infinite can't exist, but I never said that an infinite can't exist in the first place!

Forget about the question. The phrase in and of itself is grammatically nonsensical, essentially meaningless.

An infinite ____________ doesn't exist?! An infinite ____________ does exist?!

Either way, it's gibberish!

The word infinite is being used as an adjective! The noun is missing. That's the whole point, you phony-ass bitch of a stinking whore.

Infinite is virtually always an adjective routinely preceded by the definite article an and followed by the noun phrase collection of something or number of something:

an (definite article) + infinite (adjective) + collection/number of stars (noun phrase).

He beheld what seemed to be an infinite collection/number of stars.

In the relatively rare instances in which the word infinite is used as a noun, a philosophical or mathematical distinction or qualification is being made.

What I talked about was an actual (adjective) infinite (noun), not an infinite.

An actual infinite (or an actual infinity) only exists in minds as a mathematical concept! It does not and cannot exist as a concrete reality outside of minds.

Once again, saying that an infinite does or doesn't exist, as you stupidly did, is grammatically nonsensical in the first place.
Dear hapless helpless hopeless hump retard:

Infinity does exist. An infinite does exist. Your attempt at word play is amateur hour material.

if we conceptualize a point in space, we have to imagine it as vanishingly small. Now out another “point” a full light year away. Now draw an imaginary line between those two points. We can describe the length of that line as being a light year in length. But we could never define how many individual points fall in between the original two. Why not? Because there are an infinite number. And between any two of the other points in that line? Yup. Another infinite number of points.

And in the end? So what? An infinite number will be eternally beyond counting. It doesn’t change any argument. None whatsoever. If I say that there are an infinite number of infinite points, I’d be right. But that wouldn’t be a limit. It would barely scratch the surface of the concept. That doesn’t make the concept an absurdity.

Anyway, you simpleton, when you attempt to make a desired conclusion one of your premises, you have engaged in a fallacy. That doesn’t change, either. You should embrace your inner stupid. And your entire stupid. It’s all you have, stupid.

Infinity does exist. An infinite does exist. Your attempt at word play is amateur hour material.

if we conceptualize a point in space, we have to imagine it as vanishingly small. Now out another “point” a full light year away. Now draw an imaginary line between those two points. We can describe the length of that line as being a light year in length. But we could never define how many individual points fall in between the original two. Why not? Because there are an infinite number. And between any two of the other points in that line? Yup. Another infinite number of points.

And in the end? So what? An infinite number will be eternally beyond counting. It doesn’t change any argument. None whatsoever. If I say that there are an infinite number of infinite points, I’d be right. But that wouldn’t be a limit. It would barely scratch the surface of the concept. That doesn’t make the concept an absurdity.

Anyway, you simpleton, when you attempt to make a desired conclusion one of your premises, you have engaged in a fallacy. That doesn’t change, either. You should embrace your inner stupid. And your entire stupid. It’s all you have, stupid.
Get this post through you thick skull, you pretentious, drooling 'tard of a bloviating, punk-ass fraud!

The only word-playing whore around here is you.

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

I never said it didn't exist, bitch. Of course it exists, bitch. Infinity exists as an idea of a boundlessly large, indeterminable number or amount of something, bitch. Countable and uncountable infinities exist too, bitch. But infinity is not a real number. It's an imaginary number that exists as a concept in minds only.

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

No, you stupid bitch, you're necessarily using infinite is an adjective in that sentence, not as a noun, bitch. Your statement is grammatically nonsensical. It's gibberish.

As for the rest of your bullshit, just cut to the chase and reference the principle of the boundless points of infinite division. Stop boring me with irrelevant bullshit that I absorbed years ago.

In any event, the Kalam Cosmological Argument ultimately goes to the absurdity of an infinite regress of causality/temporality and to the distinction between actual infinities and potential infinities. The philosophy and mathematics of infinity in general are only peripherally pertinent to the Argument.

Last edited:
You pretentious, drooling 'tard of a bloviating, punk-ass fraud!

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

I never said it didn't exist, bitch. Of course it exists, bitch. Infinity exists as an idea of a boundlessly large, indeterminable number or amount of something, bitch. Countable and uncountable infinities exist too, bitch. But infinity is not a real number. It's an imaginary number that exists as a concept in minds only.

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

No, you stupid bitch, you're necessarily using infinite is an adjective in that sentence, not as a noun, bitch. Your statement is grammatically nonsensical. It's gibberish.

As for the rest of your bullshit, just cut to the chase and reference the principle of the infinite division of points. Stop boring me with irrelevant bullshit that I absorbed years ago.

In any event, the Kalam Cosmological Argument ultimately goes to the absurdity of an infinite regress of causality/temporality and to the distinction between actual infinities and potential infinities. The philosophy and mathematics of infinity in general are only peripherally pertinent to the Argument.
An infinite does exist, you imbecile. The depth of your retardation is infinite. I’m sorry you can’t grasp anything on this topic in which you erroneously consider yourself an expert.

And most crucially, your fallacy based syllogism isn’t a proof. Your ignorance is very funny to the rest of us. Please keep posting. 🤣😂

Get this post through you thick skull, you pretentious, drooling 'tard of a bloviating, punk-ass fraud!

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

As for the rest of your bullshit, just cut to the chase and reference the principle of the boundless points of infinite division. Stop boring me with irrelevant bullshit that I absorbed years ago.

An infinite does exist, you imbecile. The depth of your retardation is infinite. I’m sorry you can’t grasp anything on this topic in which you erroneously consider yourself an expert.

And most crucially, your fallacy based syllogism isn’t a proof. Your ignorance is very funny to the rest of us. Please keep posting. 🤣😂

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

Ringtonedeaf:

You are slobbering so much now, your socks are getting wet. Go change your outfit including your diapers.

You are infinitely stupid and outrageously shallow.

Also, I’m trying to help you. So listen up, little one. It is a fallacy to use one’s desired conclusion as a premise. Inasmuch as you’ve done so, it is simplistic, bombastic and erroneous to declare (as you nevertheless have) that you have provided “proof.” You really haven’t. You remain a retard.

No go look up some more words in a dictionary and try to come up with an ad hominem of any value. Good luck 👍!

EDITED TO ANNOY AND VEX AND PERPLEX the infinitely shallow Ringtone:

Infinite is an adjective BUT is also a noun.

• noun That which is infinite; boundless space or duration; infinity; boundlessness.
  • noun (Math.) An infinite quantity or magnitude.
  • noun An infinity; an incalculable or very great number.

— https://www.wordnik.com/words/infinite

Ringtonedeaf:

You are slobbering so much now, your socks are getting wet. Go change your outfit including your diapers.

Also, I’m trying to help you. So listen up, little one. It is a fallacy to use one’s desired conclusion as a premise. Inasmuch as you’ve done so, it is simplistic, bombastic and erroneous to declare (as you nevertheless have) that you have provided “proof.” You really haven’t. You remain a retard.

No go look up some more words in a dictionary and try to come up with an ad hominem of any value. Good luck 👍!

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

You write:

Infinity does exist.​

You write:

An infinite does exist.​

Mindlessly repeating yourself again? In your case, of course, that’s redundant.

You appear to have missed the most salient point. Try to pay attention this time, you bombastic brittle brainless bitch:

I’m trying to help you. So listen up, little one. It is a fallacy to use one’s desired conclusion as a premise. Inasmuch as you’ve done so, it is simplistic, bombastic and erroneous to declare (as you nevertheless have) that you have provided “proof.” You really haven’t. You remain a retard.

Ringtonedeaf:

EDITED TO ANNOY AND VEX AND PERPLEX the infinitely shallow Ringtone:

Infinite is an adjective BUT is also a noun.

— https://www.wordnik.com/words/infinite
You mindlessly write:

Infinite is an adjective BUT is also a noun.​

Yes, dumbass, just like I told you, it can also be used as a noun.

So why do you keep using it as an adjective in grammatically nonsensical sentences without subjects?

Oh, wait! That's right. You're lying ass was making you look stupid when you were pretending not to understand.

:auiqs.jpg:

Mindlessly repeating yourself again? In your case, of course, that’s redundant.

You appear to have missed the most salient point. Try to pay attention this time, you bombastic brittle brainless bitch:

I’m trying to help you. So listen up, little one. It is a fallacy to use one’s desired conclusion as a premise. Inasmuch as you’ve done so, it is simplistic, bombastic and erroneous to declare (as you nevertheless have) that you have provided “proof.” You really haven’t. You remain a retard.
You write:

So why do you keep using it as an adjective in grammatically nonsensical sentences without subjects?

Oh, wait! That's right. You're lying ass was making you look stupid when you were pretending not to understand.

You mindlessly write:

I didn’t, you retard. I used it as a noun. You erroneously interpreted it as an adjective either because you’re very stupid or because you like to engage in misdirection as a method to deflect the observations that you’re quite simple minded, shallow, thin-skinned and petty.
🤣😂

Useless, embarrassingly bad arguments like this these are funny, in that they are only viewed as having any value by people who already assume the truth of the arguments' conclusions.

It's just public matsturbation, really.

I didn’t, you retard. I used it as a noun. You erroneously interpreted it as an adjective either because you’re very stupid or because you like to engage in misdirection as a method to deflect the observations that you’re quite simple minded, shallow, thin-skinned and petty.
🤣😂
You toothless, flea-ridden hag of a bitch-ass dog with the vile breath of a rotting whore, I didn't misread anything. You stupidly miswrote a sentence in which you used an indefinite article with the word infinite. That grammatical structure renders it an adjective.

One does not say an infinite exists; rather, one says infinity exists or the infinite exists.

Just how stupid are you?

🤣😂
But the real issue is not your grammatical slip. I wouldn't have even mentioned it, but for the fact of your lying-ass-dog bullshit that equated infinity with an actual infinite. I never said that infinity doesn't exist. Infinity and an actual infinite (or actual infinity) are not the same thing.

You toothless, flea-ridden hag of a bitch-ass dog with the vile breath of a rotting whore, I didn't misread anything. You stupidly miswrote a sentence in which you used an indefinite article with the word infinite. That grammatical structure renders it an adjective.

One does not say an infinite exists; rather, one says infinity exists or the infinite exists.

Just how stupid are you?
You dishonest diseased rotting twat of a dead whore: now you lie. I was correct. You were wrong. You can’t admit it because you are not only fundamentally stupid, but quite entirely dishonest. Have a nice evening, you ass rash.

But the real issue is not your grammatical slip. I wouldn't have even mentioned it, but for the fact of your lying-ass-dog bullshit that equated infinity with an actual infinite. I never said that infinity doesn't exist. Infinity and an actual infinite (or actual infinity) are not the same thing.
You are now trying (and failing) to cover your mistake. It’s ok to admit that you’re a miserably ignorant dishonest shit for brain motherfucker. We all see it anyway. 👍

Forum List

Back