It's time to review, once again, the cosmological argument for God's existence

Hey, Orangecat, we don't exist according to BackAgain. I'm pretty sure I exist. Do you exist?
Wrong yet again, retard. I exist and I never said otherwise. You are ponderously stupid.

I have also updated my signature as you recommended. Enjoy.

Wrong yet again, retard. I exist and I never said otherwise. You are ponderously stupid.

I have also updated my signature as you recommended. Enjoy.
No, dumbass, you're the one arguing that everything has to be created and nothing can be created at the same time.

What a total dumbass.

No need to get angry when we’re all just guessing about the mysteries of existence.

No, dumbass, you're the one arguing that everything has to be created and nothing can be created at the same time.

What a total dumbass.
No you dishonest shit for brains. I’m simply noting your inconsistencies. Deal with them. You own them.

Answer the question, bitch! What is an actual infinite number of something?
Eat another pile of dog shit, assbreath.

You don’t answer questions. You don’t get any answered. Except I did correctly note that your question was retarded.

1. If “existence cannot arise from nonexistence” (“absurdity!”) then for something to exist, it had to have been created.

2. Matter and energy can be neither created or destroyed.

Matter/energy exist. So, it had to have been created. (Premise 1). But if matter/energy had to have been created, then that constitutes a denial of Premise 2.

A fallacy of contradictory premises isn’t always readily apparent. Here, upon any reasonable consideration, it is readily apparent however.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What is this moron talking about?

These questions go out to ringtonedeaf a/k/a Ringtone.

Do you agree that matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed? (A simple yes or no would suffice, although you don’t really answer questions and even if you try, you like to obfuscate.)

If you agree that matter/energy can be neither created nor destroyed, then where did it all come from?

If you say it came from God, the Creator, then you are indeed saying that matter/energy CAN be created. Or do you deny that?

It’s ok, you flaming retard. I realize that you have neither the intelligence nor the integrity to just honestly answer straightforward questions.

BONUS question 1, which you will also duck:

Do you admit or do you deny that your OP “argument” (which you claim constitutes “proof” of the existence of God) has, as one of its premises, that God exists?

BONUS question 2, which you are also likely going to duck:

Putting aside your retarded question about quantifying infinity, are you able and willing to explain in straightforward terms why “infinity” is impossible? If you are willing to try, please do so.

Last edited:
Eat another pile of dog shit, assbreath.

You don’t answer questions. You don’t get any answered. Except I did correctly note that your question was retarded.
You syphilitic moron of a mindless retard.

Forum List

Back