Its time to start profiling white people.....seriously!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This monster murdered a 18 month old child....folks we can keep our heads in the sand and believe that only the brown people are monsters and murderers....but Mr. Charlie, Buck and good ol boy Barney....these mf's are the most dangerous people on the planet.....ie whites.

White people are 10 times more likely to kill cops, white people are 10 times more likely to do mass shootings, white people are 10 times more likely to steal in stores, that's fact, they're 10's more likely to vote for idiots to go to washington, they lead the numbers in drug abuse, white collar crimes, scams and are the first to hire, house and rent to the very illegals, they're now whining about...

Its time we start charting these people and keeping a close eye on Mr. Charlie....our lives may depend on it someday!!
200w.webp

This monster murdered a 18 month old child....folks we can keep our heads in the sand and believe that only the brown people are monsters and murderers....but Mr. Charlie, Buck and good ol boy Barney....these mf's are the most dangerous people on the planet.....ie whites.

White people are 10 times more likely to kill cops, white people are 10 times more likely to do mass shootings, white people are 10 times more likely to steal in stores, that's fact, they're 10's more likely to vote for idiots to go to washington, they lead the numbers in drug abuse, white collar crimes, scams and are the first to hire, house and rent to the very illegals, they're now whining about...

Its time we start charting these people and keeping a close eye on Mr. Charlie....our lives may depend on it someday!!
200w.webp

Yawz be cray cray Yo!

200w.webp

White people are 10 times more likely to kill cops, white people are 10 times more likely to do mass shootings, white people are 10 times more likely to steal in stores,

10 times more likely to mock your math errors.

200w.webp
Funny that you should say that, back in 1984 I was just leaving a bar with my friend and was pulled over by the police. They had a description of a car that fit the one I was driving, along that there were 2 people who robbed a bank at gun point. Now I was in the Air Force(had the 35/10 haircut), but also had my legal magnum in the back seat of the car, and the police officers, wanted my information, which I provided with, yes Sir, and no Sir. After a short discussion and some eye witnesses from the bar, I was allowed to continue on my journey back to the base.

Was it because I was WHITE, that nothing happened to me, or that I was very courteous to the police, showing the respect that they deserved?

200w.webp
Funny that you should say that, back in 1984 I was just leaving a bar with my friend and was pulled over by the police. They had a description of a car that fit the one I was driving, along that there were 2 people who robbed a bank at gun point. Now I was in the Air Force(had the 35/10 haircut), but also had my legal magnum in the back seat of the car, and the police officers, wanted my information, which I provided with, yes Sir, and no Sir. After a short discussion and some eye witnesses from the bar, I was allowed to continue on my journey back to the base.

Was it because I was WHITE, that nothing happened to me, or that I was very courteous to the police, showing the respect that they deserved?
What the fuck makes you think, that every single brown person is rude and obnoxious when dealing with cops...I can show you video after video of polite blacks who got shot...wanna test me on this one.....question...what the fuck did this black man do? and do tell me what the fuck did this guy do?

When you can show me footage of a white guy getting shot for doing what is right, than we can talk soldier. Until then take your white boy story and tell it to somebody that gives a damn...I don't!!

200w.webp

What the fuck makes you think, that every single brown person is rude and obnoxious when dealing with cops...I can show you video after video of polite blacks who got shot...wanna test me on this one.....question...what the fuck did this black man do? and do tell me what the fuck did this guy do?

When you can show me footage of a white guy getting shot for doing what is right, than we can talk soldier. Until then take your white boy story and tell it to somebody that gives a damn...I don't!!

why all of a sudden do you give a damn about black people? Last I remember , you were bashing Jesus for being a black guy... Damn you are such a race hating white person, who even hates yourself. Why are you still here?

200w.webp
If you have a good method for profiling crazy people, im all ears. I hold no allegiance to crazy people, regardless of their skin color.

200w.webp

Be careful what you wish for. I actually thought about this today. I would be fine being profiled and I'm guessing most white would be. But this means you can't bitch and whine about minorities being profiled. I say go for it!!!

200w.webp
Never dome crack. Is coming off it really as hard as this?

Forum List

Back