It's Trayvon All Over Again

So you are saying the police officer involved will get an ego boost, pull a gun on his wife, start speeding in his cop car?

Or are you saying that blacks don't have the Right to have guns? That's just a little pistol.
How old was Mike Brown when this picture was taken?

Do you think that gun was registered to him?

maybe his folks gave him the gun

and the booze too

But the money was stolen.

So you are saying the police officer involved will get an ego boost, pull a gun on his wife, start speeding in his cop car?

Or are you saying that blacks don't have the Right to have guns? That's just a little pistol.
How old was Mike Brown when this picture was taken?

Do you think that gun was registered to him?

This has zero to do with the cop who gunned him down in cold blood. He didn't have that gun on him and he was not a threat to that cop when the cop gunned him down in cold blood.

BULLSHIT!! He was fighting with the cop, and the hospital staff where the cop was treated, are witness to his injuries. As for the story told by the so-called "witnesses", nobody knows if they were even there.

They're trying hard to turn this into another Trayvon Martin that's for sure

Sharpton, Obama, the media and all the libs who again are taking SIDES before an INVESTIGATION has been done

you think they'd be this upset over some white dude, Asian, etc
it's become a sick tactic

A White never would have been shot. Probably not an Asian, either.

Is someone shot by police ever described as a "pos bastard we're glad is dead?" I mean statistically that's bound to be the case most of the time if police shoot you. Yet inexplicably, everyone officer's have to shoot was seemingly a saint.

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg
Wow. What a truly stupid lying racist fuck you are.

Thats not Mike Brown in the picture. I busted Tank out on another thread already about this. In his confusion and fright he somehow got Brown mixed up with a kid in Oregon named Joda Cain. Now that he has continued his lies we know he cant be trusted to tell the truth which I already knew.

Joda Cain: Kansas City Teen Accused Of Killing Great-Grandmother | News One

jodah-cain.jpg

Doesn't look like Brown, neither facial features, nor skin tone. Nor does the guy with him look like his friend, ONE of the witnesses. Could be, but a very odd "coincidence". Wait for the state police & FBI to release their results. Whatever occurred, the riots and looting are crimes, the looters need time in prison. Instead of respecting the loss of Michael Brown, using it as an excuse for more theft & destruction is reprehensible.

Thats not Mike Brown in the picture. I busted Tank out on another thread already about this. In his confusion and fright he somehow got Brown mixed up with a kid in Oregon named Joda Cain. Now that he has continued his lies we know he cant be trusted to tell the truth which I already knew.

Joda Cain: Kansas City Teen Accused Of Killing Great-Grandmother | News One

jodah-cain.jpg

Doesn't look like Brown, neither facial features, nor skin tone. Nor does the guy with him look like his friend, ONE of the witnesses. Could be, but a very odd "coincidence". Wait for the state police & FBI to release their results. Whatever occurred, the riots and looting are crimes, the looters need time in prison. Instead of respecting the loss of Michael Brown, using it as an excuse for more theft & destruction is reprehensible.

It IS NOT Mike Brown.

Sweet as syrup.

The guy in the background of the picture is the "witness" in the Brown case

It doesn't matter if the cat was Osama Bin Laden.

The cops don't have the right to use lethal force against a fleeing unarmed suspect.

Given that Mr. Brown raised his hands and stopped?

That brings the law breaking of the cop to a totally different level.

Forum List

Back