It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

..nothing to be embarrassed about
1) He told you to inject bleach into your body
2) He said that COVID would disappear like a miracle
3) He said that California forests, if you drop a cigarette the entire forest explodes in a fiery crash because they're so dry
4) He said that Governors have to be nice to him during COVID if they want him to help them
5) When asked about Russian bounties on killing US soldiers he did not respond or say anything.
6) When he lost the election, he said he won and that dead people rose from the grave and voted
7) He said he would have to be dragged out of the White House on January 20th

Just off the top of my head, in the last 6 months of time, there's a lot you have to be embarrassed about. Now, whether you have the human emotion of shame, I don't know.

But you have a lot to be embarrassed about
bro.
Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

--you see, the point is, -what you're saying is just your HATEFUL opinion = babble crap

but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

The National Labor board were Bush appointees.

Keystone XL is an export pipeline that will benefit the Canadians. Its a tax dodge that will create 2000 temporary jobs.

The US still imports 7to9millio bpd from Canada and Mexico.

Canada won't permit a pipeline from Hardisty to the Pacific because of environmental concerns.

Rig counts in the US were higher under Obama than they have been in 44 years.

Look at your sources.. They couldn't be more ignorant.
Yea well YOU did NOT provide ONE source! All your guesses. GET links please because just believing what you write is like believe what the MSM writes! BIASED! Get me sources and don't be so dumb then to criticize me for providing sources!
GEEZ how stupid ... YOU criticizing someone who is providing sources and you provided NONE!

That was in the last 6 months alone. I could think of a lot more, like him saying his inaguration crowd was bigger than Obama's on his 1st day in office lmao.

EDIT: The lies started within 60 seconds of his inaguration. It was hilarious.
your OPINION only---hahhahahahhaha = proof of nothing

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.
I don't answer to babble crap

No one else has ever answered it either.
Too embarrassing.

Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

Keystone XL is an export pipeline that will benefit the Canadians. Its a tax dodge that will create 2000 temporary jobs.

Canada won't permit a pipeline from Hardisty to the Pacific because of environmental concerns.

Yea well YOU did NOT provide ONE source! All your guesses. GET links please because just believing what you write is like believe what the MSM writes! BIASED! Get me sources and don't be so dumb then to criticize me for providing sources!
GEEZ how stupid ... YOU criticizing someone who is providing sources and you provided NONE!

I have provided sources 100 times in the past .. Trump's people can't learn.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.
I don't answer to babble crap

No one else has ever answered it either.
Too embarrassing.
hahhahahahhahahahahaha
MORE babble crap from you ----you don't even realize that you don't make sense
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

What many people, even conservatives, perceived as embarrassing, I saw as uniquely Trump. He had his own quirkiness and charm, if you were perceptive enough to see below the surface, and yet it was very transparent.
Oh I totally agree with you. He provided a refreshing politically INCORRECT responses which as you say were quirkiness and charm!

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
just your OPINION

That was in the last 6 months alone. I could think of a lot more, like him saying his inaguration crowd was bigger than Obama's on his 1st day in office lmao.

Nope, that's actual quote. He also claimed at that time to have received the largest number of electoral votes of any candidate since Reagan --- despite HIS OWN RUNNING MATE having received more than he did in the same election. Meanwhile back in the world of Reality where the Bronx is in North America, Rump actually received FEWER votes than any POTUS since Reagan with the exception of Shrubya.

View attachment 460017

I have provided sources 100 times in the past .. Trump's people can't learn.
So if you are so accustomed to "sourcing" why was it such a pain to source all above? You know there is a thing called "clip boards"
where I keep all my links, etc. that I find validates my comments. I don't believe a thing you write as you don't source those simple above statements!

here you go:

just your OPINION
Correct. It is my opinion that you don't believe the things you type on this board and are not a moron in real life, you only play one on the Internet.

Nope, that's actual quote. He also claimed to have received the largest number of electoral votes since Reagan --- despite HIS OWN RUNNING MATE having received more than he did in the same election.
Prove it! Source it. Provide LINKS. OK?

Nope, that's actual quote. He also claimed to have received the largest number of electoral votes since Reagan --- despite HIS OWN RUNNING MATE having received more than he did in the same election.
just your OPINION --which we laugh at

here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg

just your OPINION
Correct. It is my opinion that you don't believe the things you type on this board and are not a moron in real life, you only play one on the Internet.
..when you have some facts, let me know

View attachment 460017
Choice is yours. You want lip service or RESULTS.

Do you wish in one hand and shit gold in another?

here you go:

3108.jpg
that's why he WON the election--because no one cared!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fked up there!!!!!--unwittingly

here you go:

3108.jpg
that's why he WON the election--because no one cared!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fked up there!!!!!--unwittingly
lost the popular vote. in other words, none of the people cared. just the electoral college

Forum List

Back