It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

Surely the Canadians are smart enough to build their own pipeline in their own country and build their own refineries for the sludge they want to pipe to Texass.
Gas at 2 dollars a gallon and less. Not moving up sharply. We will build eco green powerplants to throw your children into at some point. 5 dollars a gallon is coming.

Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg
Trump's inauguration 2017
Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 10.55.30 AM.png

That was in the last 6 months alone. I could think of a lot more, like him saying his inaguration crowd was bigger than Obama's on his 1st day in office lmao.

EDIT: The lies started within 60 seconds of his inaguration. It was hilarious.

Like how you show different photos snapped at different times.

You are like the smart ass punk young brother that appears all the time to pester.
Did I tell you'd like to smack that smirk right off your face Millennial Punktwat?
but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017
Choice is yours. You want lip service or RESULTS.

Do you wish in one hand and shit gold in another?

here you go:

3108.jpg
that's why he WON the election--because no one cared!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fked up there!!!!!--unwittingly
lost the popular vote. in other words, none of the people cared. just the electoral college
1.doesn't matter--you fkd up!!!!!
2. doesn't mean more people did not like him --a lot did not vote for either

Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

You might wanna go easy on the shit references with this OP. We may be forced to point out that he once started a thread on the topic of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Not even slightly making that up.

Which I guess tells us much about Rumpbots.

Surely the Canadians are smart enough to build their own pipeline in their own country and build their own refineries for the sludge they want to pipe to Texass.
Gas at 2 dollars a gallon and less. Not moving up sharply. We will build eco green powerplants to throw your children into at some point. 5 dollars a gallon is coming.
LOl. And the rest we could use to make Soylent Green.

You are like the smart ass punk young brother that appears all the time to pester.
Did I tell you'd like to smack that smirk right off your face Millennial Punktwat?

...Of course they're different times? One is 2008, one is 2016. They are different Presidencies. I can't tell if you're messing with me or actually slow.

*Shows two inaguration photos from two different Presidents*

"THOSE TWO PHOTOS ARE FROM DIFFERENT TIMES!"

Yeah, no shit homie.

here you go:

3108.jpg
that's why he WON the election--because no one cared!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fked up there!!!!!--unwittingly
lost the popular vote. in other words, none of the people cared. just the electoral college
They sell you on their niceness.

...Of course they're different times? One is 2008, one is 2016. They are different Presidencies. I can't tell if you're messing with me or actually slow.
Did you play the book worm in The Breakfast Club?

Where is gas at $2.00?

Fact is price is nationally $2.51 /gal NOT $2.00! AVERAGE National price of GAS

FACTS links?
Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 10.58.49 AM.png

Love how Republicans whimper about 1500 Keystone jobs while they block infrastructure legislation that provides hundreds of thousands of good paying jobs while actually helping our country

Did you play the "Frank and Beans!" retarded brother on There's Something About Mary?

View attachment 460017

You might wanna go easy on the shit references with this OP. We may be forced to point out that he once started a thread on the topic of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

What are you talking about dude?

Were you ever a Pogorocks in a distant lightyear?

Did you play the "Frank and Beans!" retarded brother on There's Something About Mary?
No but I never worked as a slave to a boss or owned an alarm clock.

Do you huff your grannys dirty underwear in her basement and sell them on Craigs List for a living?

No but I never worked as a slave to a boss or owned an alarm clock.

Do you huff your grannys dirty underwear in her basement and sell them on Craigs List for a living?
yes.

Where is gas at $2.00?

Fact is price is nationally $2.51 /gal NOT $2.00! AVERAGE National price of GAS

FACTS links?
View attachment 460028
Summer time it was one .seventy five or so here. A month before Beijing Biden is sworn in the prices start moving up. A little over 2 bucks to two sixty now. If it drops to 2 bucks I will say something .

View attachment 460017

Seriously...

you need to see a psychiatrist because of your Coprophilia fascination!

Coprophilia is an erotic fascination with feces and general filth and uncleanliness.
When a person experiences some type of sexual pleasure associated with feces, they are called coprophiliacs.

That was in the last 6 months alone. I could think of a lot more, like him saying his inaguration crowd was bigger than Obama's on his 1st day in office lmao.

EDIT: The lies started within 60 seconds of his inaguration. It was hilarious.
your OPINION only---hahhahahahhaha = proof of nothing

Nope, that's actual quote. He also claimed to have received the largest number of electoral votes since Reagan --- despite HIS OWN RUNNING MATE having received more than he did in the same election.
Prove it! Source it. Provide LINKS. OK?

Sure. How 'bout links AND quotes?

>> After attacking journalists for sharing unofficial crowd-size estimates—“no one had numbers,” he said—he proceeded to offer a categorical claim of his own. “This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” he said, visibly outraged. “These attempts to lessen the enthusiasm of the inauguration are shameful and wrong.” << --- Link here

And BEFORE you try to claim that's Sean Spicer going rogue, here's another:

>> Kurtz says following the news conference, Trump make “a rare admission” that he had been wrong. “You were right. I shouldn’t have done that,” he told aides, according to the book. << --- Link there

Now here's the other one:

>> "I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan," he said during a heated press conference at the White House. << --- Linky Linky Everywhere

Now then. How 'bout you show us your links to which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Author of the article: Reid Southwick • Calgary Herald
Publishing date: Jun 28, 2017 • June 28, 2017
Refinery cost soars to $9.3 billion, prompting call for auditor general review
An oil refinery under construction in northern Alberta — already dubbed a multi-billion-dollar boondoggle by a former Tory minister — is now even more expensive, triggering calls for an investigation by the province’s auditor general.
A recent report by investment bank AltaCorp Capital estimates the Sturgeon plant near Edmonton, Canada’s first refinery in decades, will cost roughly $9.3 billion, up from the previous estimate of $8.5 billion.
At full capacity, North West Refining’s Sturgeon plant would process 78,000 barrels of diluted bitumen into low-sulphur diesel fuel. With an estimated $9.3-billion price tag, the facility will cost $119,200 per barrel.

But again.. Moonglow is so smart about EVERYTHING so I"m sure she knew this!
And the pipeline in the US cost how much? 7 billion plus what they have to pay to refineries in the US which are not owned by American companies. The Chinese have invested in the Alberta tar sands and looks forward to profiting off US infrastructure so they can afford to invest more in the Canadian oil fields along with shipping the product to China. Your support for this oil and the pipeline means you support China at America's expense.

Is Canadian Oil Bound for China Via Pipeline to Texas?
In a global economy, sending more Canadian oil to Texas could be a modern silk route, a "Tar Sands Road" to China, economist says.

A Chinese oil company last week bought a small but significant player in the Canadian oil sands, the third-largest deposit of accessible oil in the world and the source of more than a quarter of U.S. oil imports.

The sale of Nexen to the Chinese National Offshore Oil Company, or CNOOC, for $15.1 billion was the largest Chinese overseas acquisition ever, and continues a patient, strategic Chinese campaign to secure energy assets in North America

But again.. Moonglow is so smart about EVERYTHING so I"m sure she knew this!

Forum List

Back