It's WhitsleBlowing Day

Be honest. You did not stop gardening and wash your hands so you could find that link. You said that because you wanted to tell everyone that you are gardening. Weird people with few friends often go out of their way to show others on the internet that they do normal shit.

Not a big deal as far as lies go. But it does underscore how easily you will bend the truth.

Be honest. You did not stop gardening and wash your hands so you could find that link. You said that because you wanted to tell everyone that you are gardening. Weird people with few friends often go out of their way to show others on the internet that they do normal shit.

Not a big deal as far as lies go. But it does underscore how easily you will bend the truth.

Gardening? All you want to debate her on is... gardening? Are you really that low on material?

Pre testimony the democrats were on the defensive mode, they just astound me.

One Democrat Congressman has stepped up to the plate and said quite succinctly that the Benghazi talking points were false.

Gee....imagine that.....

handjob.gif

Gardening? All you want to debate her on is... gardening? Are you really that low on material?

What material.....you make a huge assumption thinking this silly person has material......

:lol: you have to be kidding. I took a break. Washed my hands and found a link for Dot Com.
This is not earth shattering.

And I still can't figure out how I bent the truth.

:lol: you have to be kidding. I took a break. Washed my hands and found a link for Dot Com.

hey tinyd!!! I grow hot peppers. I can't grow them in the ground though because I live on the 3rd floor :(

I watched about two hours today, on and off. Funny how the D's go on a tirade and don't ask questions pertaining to the time line, while the R's are asking questions that count. Politics before principle....

hey tinyd!!! I grow hot peppers. I can't grow them in the ground though because I live on the 3rd floor :(

Hey good for you! When I lived in apartments in Toronto it was always windowsill herb gardens in winter and balcony gardening in summer.

I just like growing things. They say gardening is supposed to add years to your life but I'm in such a northern zone where I live now that with a 90 day growing season; giant slugs and mosquitoes that are like mini pterodactyls I'm aging rapidly trying to bring a harvest of anything other than lichens.

:lol:

It was first thought to be a protest sparked by video but later found to be a terrorist attack and 4 Americans died. Bush lied to go to war.
It was first thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction but he didn't and 5,000 Americans died and 26,000 disabled. Millions of Iraqis dead or displaced. Obama said it was "act of terror or terrorism"

It was first thought to be a protest sparked by video but later found to be a terrorist attack and 4 Americans died. Bush lied to go to war.
It was first thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction but he didn't and 5,000 Americans died and 26,000 disabled. Millions of Iraqis dead or displaced. Obama said it was "act of terror or terrorism"

will you stop it with Bush?

you are getting to be a bore!

Why would td care that anyone knows she is starting her garden? I believe anything she says. She's and honest person and unlike others who choose to believe the worst in people, because they are that way themselves.

"What irritates us most about others is often what we dislike most about ourselves."

Sorry but you are wrong. Everyone knew immediately that this was a terror attack.

The Obama White House aka Home of the Whopper blatantly lied.

Hells bells a State Department official sent an email to the Libyan Ambassador telling him that it was a terror attack.

And this isn't about Bush. Don't troll.

Last edited:

Why would td care that anyone knows she is starting her garden? I believe anything she says. She's and honest person and unlike others who choose to believe the worst in people, because they are that way themselves.

"What irritates us most about others is often what we dislike most about ourselves."

It appears Lone Laughter has "issues" with me. :eusa_angel: Who would lie about playing in dirt and stroking out about their garden?

No, it was first KNOWN to be a terrorist attack. The WH then mandated that the CIA and State Dept LIE about the cause. Piss off for being the libtard hack you have proven yourself to be.

will you stop it with Bush?

you are getting to be a bore!

Lil ol lady is a libtard hack democrat drone with no mind of her own...of course she's a bore....

It appears Lone Laughter has "issues" with me. :eusa_angel: Who would lie about playing in dirt and stroking out about their garden?

Only a brainless troll trying to derail the thread. Pay the twit no mind.

Forum List

Back