Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

Don’t make him raise the tariffs again haha

them thar tariffs only hurt americans who hafta pay more for cheap chinese crap. we lost the agricultural aspect. brazil is now china's go to country for soybeans.
I’m not paying more are you??

Cosco said they were increasing prices on bikes, vacuums, furniture, and luggage because of tariffs. That's just one of hundreds or thousands of places hat will raise prices because of those stupid tariffs. Do you even know who pays those tariffs?
Lol 10 cents oh no haha

try more like $10 - $100s more. the bigger the item, the bigger the cost to *you*.

Be a patriot. Buy American.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

can you say the same about e-vank-A?

lol... actually not even a little bit.

She graduated with a degree in econ and became a bartender.

She was elected in a district that would elect a house rat if it registered as a democrat.

She hasn't accomplished anything of value.

whatever degree she got & whatever job she held whether it be a bartender or a congress critter was all by her own doing.... no daddy to pay for her tuition & degree & no millions of dollars to help set up her biz'nez like e-vank-A. AND she was never sued for selling cheap knock off shoes from a real designer nor has she had them manufactured in any sweatshop. why doesn't e-vank-A have her crap made here? why won't she give americans some jobs?

lol.............. cause she as fake as donny.

Oh yea, she became a bartender all by herself! That's something to be proud of, huh? And then she ran as a democrat in a heavily democratic district. That's a real accomplishment isn't it? LOL

awwwww..... you gots sumpthin' against average worker bees? she should be proud of the fact that whatever she got in life, she got by herself & not some handout from daddy.

you can't say that about any trump - even donny himself. now tell me how successful he was when he started out in life, m'k? tell me how he had to go to work so his mama wouldn't get evicted after fred drumpf died. tell me how he had huge student loans to pay off by working as anything other than a con man...

How did the bald douchebag with shaved eyebrows know those ugly, hooked nosed individuals were women?

That is sexist.

them thar tariffs only hurt americans who hafta pay more for cheap chinese crap. we lost the agricultural aspect. brazil is now china's go to country for soybeans.

Cosco said they were increasing prices on bikes, vacuums, furniture, and luggage because of tariffs. That's just one of hundreds or thousands of places hat will raise prices because of those stupid tariffs. Do you even know who pays those tariffs?
Lol 10 cents oh no haha

try more like $10 - $100s more. the bigger the item, the bigger the cost to *you*.
Hey if it creates more jibs here I’ll pay more

I just bought a washer and dryer from Lowes. The combined price increase for the same models next week are going to be $400 more, due to steel tariffs.
Link?

US steel prices up 'dramatically' due to Trump tariffs: Fed

you're welcome.

World leaders were excited over Ivankas fashion line

not really. the normal world is moving on without donny as he cuddles up to dictators.

Buy American.

that all depends on the raw materials first.

I just bought a washer and dryer from Lowes. The combined price increase for the same models next week are going to be $400 more, due to steel tariffs.
Link?

you're welcome.
Ahh but the prices are not hurting anyone ahhh gotcha haha..
So demand for America steel is up and the prices went up? Ha funny

Link?

you're welcome.

Your article is from April, 2018.

Urban areas are struggling for middle class jobs come on democrats lets build some manufacturing in these cities.. show some patriotism

trump has been in the white house over 2 years. where's e-vank-A's crap still being made?

DO AS I SAY...
Only 15% of the products in the Trump store are made in the US
By Justin RohrlichDecember 4, 2018

Trump event touted 'made in America' goods. A lot of his merchandise couldn't be featured.
The president and his daughter largely manufacture Trump-branded products in countries like China, Indonesia, Turkey and Canada.

Trump event touted 'made in America' goods. A lot of his merchandise couldn't be featured.

Fact Checker
How many Trump products were made overseas? Here’s the complete list.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-were-made-overseas-heres-the-complete-list/

Lol 10 cents oh no haha

lol... i already do when i can. i can afford it. but the majority of walmartians can't.

how about yer 'president'? why isn't HE patriotic & have all his overpriced crap made here?

Link?

you're welcome.

that's econ 101... supply & demand. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... NEW plants are not being built to meet them - which means most will be imported - which means higher cost due to tariffs. so, when does the consumer 'win'? consumer confidence has dropped 2 months in a row - which means less spending - which means what? can you figure it out?

so much 'winning'! Ha funny.

Link?

you're welcome.

Your article is from April, 2018.

show me anything recent where it has changed... not any temporary pause, but hard core evidence nothing will change to consumers' wallets.

Urban areas are struggling for middle class jobs come on democrats lets build some manufacturing in these cities.. show some patriotism

trump has been in the white house over 2 years. where's e-vank-A's crap still being made?

DO AS I SAY...

The president and his daughter largely manufacture Trump-branded products in countries like China, Indonesia, Turkey and Canada.

Fact Checker

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-were-made-overseas-heres-the-complete-list/
So you are ok with manufacturing in urban areas?? Yes or no

Lol 10 cents oh no haha

lol... i already do when i can. i can afford it. but the majority of walmartians can't.

how about yer 'president'? why isn't HE patriotic & have all his overpriced crap made here?
100% of his hats are now made in America

Link?

you're welcome.

that's econ 101... supply & demand. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... NEW plants are not being built to meet them - which means most will be imported - which means higher cost due to tariffs. so, when does the consumer 'win'? consumer confidence has dropped 2 months in a row - which means less spending - which means what? can you figure it out?

so much 'winning'! Ha funny.
Job numbers are coming out next week. Looks like 185 thousand.. bluest June in 81 years.. I think you are deranged

DO AS I SAY...

Fact Checker

why wouldn't i? in fact that would be much more economical for both biz'nez AND consumers AND the environment.

Lol 10 cents oh no haha

100% of his hats are now made in America

only cause they hafta be. you think that if he coulda gotten away with them being made overseas for pennies & selling them a huuuuuuge profit - he wouldn't have?

& what about ' Trump apparel, home items,hotel items, beverages' as stated in the article? what deplorable excuse you got for them?

DO AS I SAY...

Fact Checker

why wouldn't i? in fact that would be much more economical for both biz'nez AND consumers AND the environment.
Well welcome to the Republican Party! Ha democrats refuse to even think about it because it might have smog lol,, and democrats only allow permits for biz that will use high priced union contracts... so hell yea! Welcome to the republican parry!

Forum List

Back