Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

only cause they hafta be. you think that if he coulda gotten away with them being made overseas for pennies & selling them a huuuuuuge profit - he wouldn't have?

& what about ' Trump apparel, home items,hotel items, beverages' as stated in the article? what deplorable excuse you got for them?
Have democrats back the tariffs, he has said it would be better if everything was made here.. he’s a biz man and is using what democrats are allowing at the moment.. if you want it made here vote republican! He wants everything made here

then why hasn't he brought his stuff here already? you simply cannot answer that with anything solid.
Because he is a biz man.. he is using what the market and democrats are offering... DEMOCRATS DO YOUR JOB.. stop taking donations from people that outsource jobs

nope - he's a fraud who touts american jobs, whilst outsourcing his crap to the same countries he calls 'shit holes'.

next...
Putting tariffs on outsourcing means he wants to jobs to return.. democrats are pissed lol

when will his return? when will e-vank-A's? still can't answer that one 'eh?

oh ya..... almost forgot....

the EPA was started by nixon..... also a (R).

Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

I don’t blame the IMF Chief for ignoring Ivanka.
After all, Trump has told them to fuck off a few hundred times.
You know, US taxes for the US, not the IMF.

sure - employment #s are good - but trump didn't do that by his lonesome. he piggybacked on the +/- 5% number that obama brought down from 10% in 2009.... & a great deal of those new jobs are still part time - which means people are still working 2-3 jobs without bennies.
Haha Obama... 30 hour a week cashier jobs haha thanks Obama.. Magic wand Obama “ how will he get these jobs back” “magic wand” Obama
Hahah what a joke he was

& b4 that W thought it was great that 'americans can have 2 or 3 jobs'.
When unemployment reached 10% the house was controlled by democrats.. who’s Main job was to come up with ideas to keep people working but all they did was grand stand and attack bush all day.

trump had both the house AND senate for 2 years.

next.
And he created 1000 manufacturing jobs a month lol and and unbelievable economic time... yes next haha

mostly due to deregs. obama dropped the rate by 1/2 with them in place. hopefully they offer health insurance because they are gonna need it.

View attachment 267877
sure - employment #s are good - but trump didn't do that by his lonesome. he piggybacked on the +/- 5% number that obama brought down from 10% in 2009.... & a great deal of those new jobs are still part time - which means people are still working 2-3 jobs without bennies.
Haha Obama... 30 hour a week cashier jobs haha thanks Obama.. Magic wand Obama “ how will he get these jobs back” “magic wand” Obama
Hahah what a joke he was

When unemployment reached 10% the house was controlled by democrats.. who’s Main job was to come up with ideas to keep people working but all they did was grand stand and attack bush all day.

next.
Do you like to eat dick? Ha

do you?

Well welcome to the Republican Party! Ha democrats refuse to even think about it because it might have smog lol,, and democrats only allow permits for biz that will use high priced union contracts... so hell yea! Welcome to the republican parry!

lol... uh-huh. first of all, i am not a (D)... so there's that. 2nd of all - deregulations on air & water should never be compromised. now show me a credible, unbiased link about them thar union jobs & companies ok?

<psssst> you should read eisenhower's platform regarding unions. in case you are really poorly educated - i'll fill you in on a little secret.

general eisenhower was a (R). lol....
So you would rather Healthy fish but poor uneducated citizens? Lol OKAY

Almost all building projects can only be done by either unions or a handful of contractors that have been issued licenses by democrat mayor,, WHICH DRIVES THE PRICE OF LAND AND REAL ESTATE, only access to these properties is extremely rich people. Which forces poor and ordinary people in to subsidize housing and gov control housing aka slavery.

This also hampers small business, because they can’t compete with unions and rich contractors who can buy there way in to contracts.

Unions were a lot less corrupt back then..

the most prosperous time in american history was post WW2 during the 50s & 60s when unionized jobs flourished & were the norm. my father - who only had an 8th grade education was able to afford a car, home, supported my stay at home mom & 5 kids on a factory union job at the international silver company.

lol...next?
So is mine you’re so intellectually struggling it’s not even funny ... THE PRICE OF PROPERTIES HAS SKYROCKETED because these cities have limited the amount of contractors by placing unrealistic passing requirements that only a few people can obtain ..

In the 50’s and 60’s you had tons more private contractors that kept them in cities competing for JOBS, and a grandmother calling city hall everyday. Now they moved out or died they have been replaced with submissive uneducated foreigners and democrats are running shop over the people.. absolutely zero questioning. The media has a left wing agenda . Its a dictatorship over jobs here and it’s un-American.

uh-huh. credible unbiased link?
Ummm how many black will be shot in urban areas this week? That’s a clear sign that they have lost al hope in towns run by democrats

Have democrats back the tariffs, he has said it would be better if everything was made here.. he’s a biz man and is using what democrats are allowing at the moment.. if you want it made here vote republican! He wants everything made here

then why hasn't he brought his stuff here already? you simply cannot answer that with anything solid.
Because he is a biz man.. he is using what the market and democrats are offering... DEMOCRATS DO YOUR JOB.. stop taking donations from people that outsource jobs

nope - he's a fraud who touts american jobs, whilst outsourcing his crap to the same countries he calls 'shit holes'.

next...
Putting tariffs on outsourcing means he wants to jobs to return.. democrats are pissed lol

Have democrats change the rules.. pass the trade deals

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...
And yet she insists that the reason that the unemployment rate is so low is because everybody is working two jobs. She's an economic illiterate.

Sounds to me like she must have sucked a lot of dick to get that degree.

Last edited:
Hahah what a joke he was

next.
And he created 1000 manufacturing jobs a month lol and and unbelievable economic time... yes next haha

mostly due to deregs. obama dropped the rate by 1/2 with them in place. hopefully they offer health insurance because they are gonna need it.
Obama lol.. who doesn’t have access to health care??

View attachment 267877
Hahah what a joke he was

next.
Do you like to eat dick? Ha

do you?
224,000 dicks in your mouth haha

Hahah what a joke he was

next.

... obviously he didn't..

... but despite the lack of effort by the malignant TDS Democrats, he's doing a great job.
View attachment 267882 .. relax.. Darlin Playtime.. :)

for white male magats he can do no wrong. but if you are brown, female, or god forbid hispanic or moooooooooooooooslem.... then well...

frog.jpg

you know - but would never admit, lumps. :114:

lol... uh-huh. first of all, i am not a (D)... so there's that. 2nd of all - deregulations on air & water should never be compromised. now show me a credible, unbiased link about them thar union jobs & companies ok?

<psssst> you should read eisenhower's platform regarding unions. in case you are really poorly educated - i'll fill you in on a little secret.

general eisenhower was a (R). lol....

Almost all building projects can only be done by either unions or a handful of contractors that have been issued licenses by democrat mayor,, WHICH DRIVES THE PRICE OF LAND AND REAL ESTATE, only access to these properties is extremely rich people. Which forces poor and ordinary people in to subsidize housing and gov control housing aka slavery.

This also hampers small business, because they can’t compete with unions and rich contractors who can buy there way in to contracts.

the most prosperous time in american history was post WW2 during the 50s & 60s when unionized jobs flourished & were the norm. my father - who only had an 8th grade education was able to afford a car, home, supported my stay at home mom & 5 kids on a factory union job at the international silver company.

lol...next?
So is mine you’re so intellectually struggling it’s not even funny ... THE PRICE OF PROPERTIES HAS SKYROCKETED because these cities have limited the amount of contractors by placing unrealistic passing requirements that only a few people can obtain ..

In the 50’s and 60’s you had tons more private contractors that kept them in cities competing for JOBS, and a grandmother calling city hall everyday. Now they moved out or died they have been replaced with submissive uneducated foreigners and democrats are running shop over the people.. absolutely zero questioning. The media has a left wing agenda . Its a dictatorship over jobs here and it’s un-American.

Ummm how many black will be shot in urban areas this week? That’s a clear sign that they have lost al hope in towns run by democrats

so no link, but deflection instead.... totally expected.

next...

trump never plays by the rules. there is nothing stopping him or the first lady er- his daughter... but me thinx e-vank-A won't be bringing her cheap knock offs here to manufacture after that sweet deal she got from jhina.

seems like that trade deal/tarrif thingy with them is non existent. huh...curious that.

Hahah what a joke he was

next.

... obviously he didn't..

... but despite the lack of effort by the malignant TDS Democrats, he's doing a great job.
View attachment 267882 .. relax.. Darlin Playtime.. :)

for white male magats he can do no wrong. but if you are brown, female, or god forbid hispanic or moooooooooooooooslem.... then well...

frog.jpg

you know - but would never admit, lumps. :114:
Most blacks live to towns 100% run by democrats.. if they are struggling it’s because of democrat run education, and poor local economic policies .. NOT REPUBLICAN

lol...next?

It’s reality.. I do business in Boston and have been going to city hall many times.. I can’t force left wing media to report the news.

next...

trump never plays by the rules. there is nothing stopping him or the first lady er- his daughter... but me thinx e-vank-A won't be bringing her cheap knock offs here to manufacture after that sweet deal she got from jhina.

seems like that trade deal/tarrif thingy with them is non existent. huh...curious that.
He won’t do anything to hurt his biz he employees thousands of Americans.. maybe democrats should try to bring jobs back.. but they won’t because of smog lol

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...
And yet she insists that the reason that the unemployment rate is low because everybody is working two jobs. She's an economic illiterate.

Sounds to me like she must have sucked a lot of dick to get that degree.

lol... you go mo-ham-id.

lol...next?

It’s reality.. I do business in Boston and have been going to city hall many times.. I can’t force left wing media to report the news.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.................. i believe you..................................

next.

'access' was never a problem.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.................. i believe you..................................
New neighborhood in Boston has no Boston owned business... all the jobs they are working are at CVS and shake shack. Mean while rent is 4,000 for a one bedroom. Good job democrats lol

next.

'access' was never a problem.
Ok so what are you crying about

Forum List

Back