Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

View attachment 267877
& b4 that W thought it was great that 'americans can have 2 or 3 jobs'.
When unemployment reached 10% the house was controlled by democrats.. who’s Main job was to come up with ideas to keep people working but all they did was grand stand and attack bush all day.

trump had both the house AND senate for 2 years.

next.
Do you like to eat dick? Ha

do you?
224,000 dicks in your mouth haha

oooOOOooo... was that supposta sting? i am thrilled people are working. but all are full time? let's see the break down.

btw - you need wipe that cheeto dust off your lips.

uh-huh. credible unbiased link?
Ummm how many black will be shot in urban areas this week? That’s a clear sign that they have lost al hope in towns run by democrats

so no link, but deflection instead.... totally expected.
It’s reality.. I do business in Boston and have been going to city hall many times.. I can’t force left wing media to report the news.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.................. i believe you..................................
New neighborhood in Boston has no Boston owned business... all the jobs they are working are at CVS and shake shack. Mean while rent is 4,000 for a one bedroom. Good job democrats lol

haaaaaaaaaaaa................ dude. real estate in boston?

b-o-s-t-o-n.

nope - he's a fraud who touts american jobs, whilst outsourcing his crap to the same countries he calls 'shit holes'.

next...
Putting tariffs on outsourcing means he wants to jobs to return.. democrats are pissed lol

when will his return? when will e-vank-A's? still can't answer that one 'eh?

oh ya..... almost forgot....

the EPA was started by nixon..... also a (R).
Have democrats change the rules.. pass the trade deals

trump never plays by the rules. there is nothing stopping him or the first lady er- his daughter... but me thinx e-vank-A won't be bringing her cheap knock offs here to manufacture after that sweet deal she got from jhina.

seems like that trade deal/tarrif thingy with them is non existent. huh...curious that.
He won’t do anything to hurt his biz he employees thousands of Americans.. maybe democrats should try to bring jobs back.. but they won’t because of smog lol

the vast majority are overseas & what he does is branding. his true 'organization' are only his family members.

next.
And he created 1000 manufacturing jobs a month lol and and unbelievable economic time... yes next haha

mostly due to deregs. obama dropped the rate by 1/2 with them in place. hopefully they offer health insurance because they are gonna need it.
Obama lol.. who doesn’t have access to health care??

'access' was never a problem.
Ok so what are you crying about

crying? wow - how delusional are you? sure - anyone can go to the ER or a doctor. but actually being able to afford it is a different subject. if you have no bennies thru work & live in a backwater redneck state that doesn't have expanded medicaid, there's not much after acute care. somebody 'pays' & it includes *you*

View attachment 267877
When unemployment reached 10% the house was controlled by democrats.. who’s Main job was to come up with ideas to keep people working but all they did was grand stand and attack bush all day.

next.

do you?

oooOOOooo... was that supposta sting? i am thrilled people are working. but all are full time? let's see the break down.

Ha yea let’s see you cry more.. you would complain if it was 2 part time jobs haha

Ummm how many black will be shot in urban areas this week? That’s a clear sign that they have lost al hope in towns run by democrats

so no link, but deflection instead.... totally expected.
It’s reality.. I do business in Boston and have been going to city hall many times.. I can’t force left wing media to report the news.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.................. i believe you..................................
New neighborhood in Boston has no Boston owned business... all the jobs they are working are at CVS and shake shack. Mean while rent is 4,000 for a one bedroom. Good job democrats lol

haaaaaaaaaaaa................ dude. real estate in boston?

b-o-s-t-o-n.
Ummm ok

Putting tariffs on outsourcing means he wants to jobs to return.. democrats are pissed lol

when will his return? when will e-vank-A's? still can't answer that one 'eh?

oh ya..... almost forgot....

the EPA was started by nixon..... also a (R).
Have democrats change the rules.. pass the trade deals

trump never plays by the rules. there is nothing stopping him or the first lady er- his daughter... but me thinx e-vank-A won't be bringing her cheap knock offs here to manufacture after that sweet deal she got from jhina.

seems like that trade deal/tarrif thingy with them is non existent. huh...curious that.
He won’t do anything to hurt his biz he employees thousands of Americans.. maybe democrats should try to bring jobs back.. but they won’t because of smog lol

the vast majority are overseas & what he does is branding. his true 'organization' are only his family members.
Not really many companies are investing in America now.. just facts.. aoc kicked 30 thousand jobs out of nyc lol nice work democrats

And he created 1000 manufacturing jobs a month lol and and unbelievable economic time... yes next haha

mostly due to deregs. obama dropped the rate by 1/2 with them in place. hopefully they offer health insurance because they are gonna need it.
Obama lol.. who doesn’t have access to health care??

'access' was never a problem.
Ok so what are you crying about

crying? wow - how delusional are you? sure - anyone can go to the ER or a doctor. but actually being able to afford it is a different subject. if you have no bennies thru work & live in a backwater redneck state that doesn't have expanded medicaid, there's not much after acute care. somebody 'pays' & it includes *you*
Maybe they barter for services.. the local doc is a cool guy

And you think government involvement is going to lower the affordability of health care lol you really hate the poor dont you! Lol raise taxes on the job creators, close business that will really teach them haha

Last edited:
Tariffs are NOT hurting us. Inflation for 2019 has averaged 1.7% which is historically low. Trump is successfully using the threat of tariffs to NEGOTIATE better trade deals. Something that previous Presidents ignored as they allowed foreign countries to take advantage of us which just sent many of our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

Ivanka butted in so very well, making it her business. Watching the video with the sound turned off, one can better get a snapshot of LaGarde's avaricious psychopathology.

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

HA HA HA and the old bag from IMF is qualified? do you know who those people are and what they do? They make third world poverty deeper for one.... and then they do very well for themselves while being in the business of crushing souls. The IMF literally buts into the lives of millions if not billions of third worlders, devaluing their currency..... so its quite ironic your YouTube Spinster tries to accuse Trump of butting into a conversation with an old bat from the IMF. Also, the spinster is making gross exaggerations here. The clip is so short, there is absolutely no evidence of who was standing where when the sewing circle started. For all you Know the old lady had a martini olive stuck under her tooth cap and was trying to signal someone for help with her eyes.... its nothing more than a buthurt distortion.

IMF whistleblower: 'We make or break human life every day of every year'

Don’t make him raise the tariffs again haha

them thar tariffs only hurt americans who hafta pay more for cheap chinese crap. we lost the agricultural aspect. brazil is now china's go to country for soybeans.
I’m not paying more are you??

Cosco said they were increasing prices on bikes, vacuums, furniture, and luggage because of tariffs. That's just one of hundreds or thousands of places hat will raise prices because of those stupid tariffs. Do you even know who pays those tariffs?

I just bought a washer and dryer from Lowes. The combined price increase for the same models next week are going to be $400 more, due to steel tariffs.
Link?

Okey Doky:

steel tariff on s. korea today - Yahoo Video Search Results

Don’t make him raise the tariffs again haha

them thar tariffs only hurt americans who hafta pay more for cheap chinese crap. we lost the agricultural aspect. brazil is now china's go to country for soybeans.
I’m not paying more are you??

Cosco said they were increasing prices on bikes, vacuums, furniture, and luggage because of tariffs. That's just one of hundreds or thousands of places hat will raise prices because of those stupid tariffs. Do you even know who pays those tariffs?

I just bought a washer and dryer from Lowes. The combined price increase for the same models next week are going to be $400 more, due to steel tariffs.

Which brand and models did you buy? I'll track it to see if it's true.

Samsung

Haha Obama... 30 hour a week cashier jobs haha thanks Obama.. Magic wand Obama “ how will he get these jobs back” “magic wand” Obama
Hahah what a joke he was

next.

... obviously he didn't..

... but despite the lack of effort by the malignant TDS Democrats, he's doing a great job.
View attachment 267882 .. relax.. Darlin Playtime.. :)

for white male magats he can do no wrong. but if you are brown, female, or god forbid hispanic or moooooooooooooooslem.... then well...

frog.jpg

you know - but would never admit, lumps. :114:
I'm not sure what you'd like me to admit to .. He's hardly perfect and nope, he sure doesn't effect me at your visceral level.

btw. I barbecued .some terrific chicken thighs tonight ... vive la resistance petite pomme de terre .. :smiliehug:

next.

... obviously he didn't..

... but despite the lack of effort by the malignant TDS Democrats, he's doing a great job.
View attachment 267882 .. relax.. Darlin Playtime.. :)

for white male magats he can do no wrong. but if you are brown, female, or god forbid hispanic or moooooooooooooooslem.... then well...

frog.jpg

you know - but would never admit, lumps. :114:
Most blacks live to towns 100% run by democrats.. if they are struggling it’s because of democrat run education, and poor local economic policies .. NOT REPUBLICAN

Democrats have a knack for oppression of minorities and the poor then avoiding the responsibility for their abundance of obvious failures .. which gets back to low quality education and their hordes of race baiting charlatans..

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

:fu:

View attachment 267877

next.

do you?

Ha yea let’s see you cry more.. you would complain if it was 2 part time jobs haha

please go to yer doctor & get a prescription for anti delusion pills.

you need them bigley. btw... still no valid link showing the break down, i see. no worries, i knew you wouldn't.

Forum List

Back