Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

Yes to both...I'm sure she's used to daddy donnie giving her anything she wants...in exchange for
Oh...is it okay now to start scurrilous rumors based on pure vitriol and animosity with zero proof to back it up?

If so I would like to state that everyone knows Barry Obama bones his daughters and horn-dog Bill gets with daughter Chelsea. Just wanted to jump on that rumor bandwagon.

How does it feel to have zero scruples and personal integrity? Good?
you are a prime example

There is no legitimate reason for Ivanka to be there...

She is one of her father's must trusted advisers and emissary. It is absolutely legitimate for her to be there or anywhere else the president wants her.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

can you say the same about e-vank-A?

lol... actually not even a little bit.

She graduated with a degree in econ and became a bartender.

She was elected in a district that would elect a house rat if it registered as a democrat.

She hasn't accomplished anything of value.

whatever degree she got & whatever job she held whether it be a bartender or a congress critter was all by her own doing.... no daddy to pay for her tuition & degree & no millions of dollars to help set up her biz'nez like e-vank-A. AND she was never sued for selling cheap knock off shoes from a real designer nor has she had them manufactured in any sweatshop. why doesn't e-vank-A have her crap made here? why won't she give americans some jobs?

lol.............. cause she as fake as donny.

Unfortunately, being hot doesn't make her credible among all those world leaders.

And Theresa May is? LOL. What a FAILURE she turned out to be. I guarantee you that many Brits would trade Theresa for Ivanka in a heartbeat. And, by the way, don't be shocked if Ivanka is, one day, our president.
if you morons could make an ah like trump president anything is possible How about the idiot son Trump jr as VP?

Yes to both...I'm sure she's used to daddy donnie giving her anything she wants...in exchange for
Oh...is it okay now to start scurrilous rumors based on pure vitriol and animosity with zero proof to back it up?

If so I would like to state that everyone knows Barry Obama bones his daughters and horn-dog Bill gets with daughter Chelsea. Just wanted to jump on that rumor bandwagon.

How does it feel to have zero scruples and personal integrity? Good?

hqdefault.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately, being hot doesn't make her credible among all those world leaders.

And Theresa May is? LOL. What a FAILURE she turned out to be. I guarantee you that many Brits would trade Theresa for Ivanka in a heartbeat. And, by the way, don't be shocked if Ivanka is, one day, our president.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was Trump's next wife.

There is no legitimate reason for Ivanka to be there...

She is one of her father's must trusted advisers and emissary. It is absolutely legitimate for her to be there or anywhere else the president wants her.

I'm sure she learned about being wherever he wants her about the time she learned to give him lap dances.

with no experience she's as much of a dunce as her daddy is

Ivanka has years of experience dealing with important government and business officials.

On another note, were you concerned about Obama's lack of ''experience''? Outside of a classroom, Obama's only experience was writing two books - about himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was Trump's next wife.
and the funny thing is all of trumps ah's would say so what ,,, that's what I think of those schmucks

Trump is a clown that world leaders laugh at.

Actually, Obama was the clown and the whole world knew it and took advantage of America constantly. Obama's failures on the international stage are historic and legendary. The whole world knew he was a FOOL.

And then there was Hillary, who was for sell, if you had the money.

Undoubtedly, you voted for both.

with no experience she's as much of a dunce as her daddy is

Ivanka has years of experience dealing with important government and business officials.

On another note, were you concerned about Obama's lack of ''experience''? Outside of a classroom, Obama's only experience was writing two books - about himself.

No she hasn't, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back