Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

Ooh! A new one!

"But...but...but... AOC!"

Only a dim retard would see anything of a redeeming quality to Asshole of the Century. But...but...but.... Trump is going to continue until 2024! Stock up on tissues, crybabies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait, first you say he has no redeeming qualities, then brag he's gonna win a second term?

Make up your mind!

Not talking about Donnie. I’m talking about the turncoat that’s going independent.

Turncoat?

Thought you were referring to another thread on Justin Amash initially. I get what you were doing. You can’t actually like anything about AOC.

Actually the thing I like most about her is the apoplexy she causes whenever she makes a statement.

Ooh! A new one!

"But...but...but... AOC!"

Only a dim retard would see anything of a redeeming quality to Asshole of the Century. But...but...but.... Trump is going to continue until 2024! Stock up on tissues, crybabies.

Wait, first you say he has no redeeming qualities, then brag he's gonna win a second term?

Make up your mind!

Not talking about Donnie. I’m talking about the turncoat that’s going independent.

Turncoat?

Thought you were referring to another thread on Justin Amash initially. I get what you were doing. You can’t actually like anything about AOC.

This thread is about Ivanka being foisted on the G-20 where she has no place, dumb ass. All the other world leaders were able to arrange childcare for their kids while important business was being conducted.

Make up your mind!

Turncoat?

This thread is about Ivanka being foisted on the G-20 where she has no place, dumb ass. All the other world leaders were able to arrange childcare for their kids while important business was being conducted.

I know twat.

Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

If you could think logically, you would be proud of President Trump and his children who have all grown up to be good successful people. But you are mired in your hatred and your non-ending pain of Hillary's loss. Too bad for you.

Make up your mind!

Turncoat?

Actually the thing I like most about her is the apoplexy she causes whenever she makes a statement.

So you also like the View.

Make up your mind!

Turncoat?

I know twat.

So, did you forget a comma or are you trying to brag or do you actually know someone named twat?

Make up your mind!

Turncoat?

I know what it is, but I've never watched it.

Turncoat?

I know twat.

So, did you forget a comma or are you trying to brag or do you actually know someone named twat?

Besides you?

Turncoat?

I more prefer Chicago PD, but some of the cast has been in the news for acting equally stupid.

Ivanka has it all. She is drop dead gorgeous, she handles herself with class and dignity and always treats others with respect and dignity.

AOC is moderately attractive, and that's where it ends. Shrill harpy is how I'd describe her.

Turncoat?

I more prefer Chicago PD, but some of the cast has been in the news for acting equally stupid.

I've not seen that either.

I don't watch a lotta tv series.

Expand your horizons. There’s a marathon on ION as we speak. Hank Voight would probably like to take AOC “for a ride”.

Expand your horizons. There’s a marathon on ION as we speak. Hank Voight would probably like to take AOC “for a ride”.

Who?

No thanks. Not my thing.

Ivanka had every right to be at a world trade meeting. After all, she designs fashion shoes!
Lol
Says someone who worships career politicians, and views that as an accomplishment...
Shut the fuck up

Career politicians and professors have the same thing in common… They could not make it in the real world

If teds had any brains they'd understand that Ivanka is not her father. Shes a LIBERAL. Yet, because you hate her father, you go after her. A tard with a brain would like to see her as a moderating influence on her father, but tards ain't too bright, so they will turn her into a conservative by exposing their own hate.

Ivanka had every right to be at a world trade meeting. After all, she designs fashion shoes!
Lol
Says someone who worships career politicians, and views that as an accomplishment...
Shut the fuck up

Career politicians and professors have the same thing in common… They could not make it in the real world

I haven't the slightest notion of how you have connected me to "Career politicians". I suspect that your age is catching up with you, and that your dementia has me confused with someone else. However, I am glad that you responded to my post, because recently I cleaned out my "ignore" list, and I accidently removed you from that list. I will cheerfully correct that mistake.

Lol
Shut the fuck up

I haven't the slightest notion of how you have connected me to "Career politicians". I suspect that your age is catching up with you, and that your dementia has me confused with someone else. However, I am glad that you responded to my post, because recently I cleaned out my "ignore" list, and I accidently removed you from that list. I will cheerfully correct that mistake.
Lol
Predictable

If teds had any brains they'd understand that Ivanka is not her father. Shes a LIBERAL. Yet, because you hate her father, you go after her. A tard with a brain would like to see her as a moderating influence on her father, but tards ain't too bright, so they will turn her into a conservative by exposing their own hate.

Ivanka and her hubby are not liberals

They sold out to Capitalists and only care about $$$$$

Forum List

Back