"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

It was Obama's responsibility to replenish the stockpile after depleting it.
You asked what the IMPOTUS should have done. He should have stockpiled PPE. Then you wouldn't be left having to defend incompetence.
You expect him to do what you didn't expect of Obama?

Who says it wasn't expected of Obama? They each had a responsibility. The fact that Obama didn't fulfill it doesn't excuse Trump's failing.

This excuse and blame on Obama is total garbage.

Obama did a lot to prepare our nation for a pandemic. trump dismantled most of it. What he didn't dismantle, he ignored.

Obama tried to increase our stockpile for pandemic but he doesn't hold the purse strings. The congress does. Republicans controlled congress and refused to cooperate with Obama in just about everything including pandemic preparedness.

Why did trump cut the funds for pandemic preparedness? Why did trump fire the whole pandemic team? Why did trump nearly destroy the American CDC in China? Why did trump let the contract to maintain our stockpile expire and not take steps to renew that contract?

The link below is a very good article about what Obama did and what trump did.

Here is Obama trying to warn the world about pandemics and calling for infrastructure on a world wide level. He set up a lot of it. Then trump tore it all apart. He called for more money for the nation's stockpile but the republican congress refused to appropriate the money.

YOur response was to call him names.
Again, accurately describing his policies isn't name calling.

Your name calling is name calling. Your name calling proves my point. YOu had a chance to debate these issues with a man that was willing to debate them in a serious and dignified manner, and you choose to shout him down by calling him "wacist" as though you were a pack of retarded children.

YOu have demonstrated, right here, why we can't talk to you. Because when people try to have serious discussions with you, you react like an ill mannered, retarded child.

Trump filled that vacuum. YOu don't like it?

Build a time machine, go back and slap past you in the face.
Sounds like you are running away with your tail between your legs.

No, it does not. What it sounds like, is that I accurately described your sides vile behavior, and why you fucking deserve Trump.

BUt you lied, because that is what you do, troll.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.
You know Don lies. Good for you.

Now let’s see if you are unbiased. Did O lie regularly and often?

I know your answer , but I love exposing the ignorance of partisans.
No, Obama did not lie regularly and often when compared to Trump's average of seven lies per day every day of his Presidency for a total of over 18,000 and still counting. Anyhow, Obama is no longer our President. You will always be hopelessly addicted to "what aboutism".
Proving once again you’re a partisan fool.

I’ll grant you Donnie lies more often, but his lies usually are about dumb shit that the msm quickly exposes. Your Messiah’s lies while less often, were big lies and the msm seldom called him on it.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

No, Obama did not lie regularly and often

'I will have the fastest, smoothest transition ever....'

'I will have the most transparent administration ever...'

“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”

“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

"Obamacare will not cost a dime - it will pay for itself."

"Obamacare will lower the cost of your premiums"

"If you like your plan / doctor you can keep them."

“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”

“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”

“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”

“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”

“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”

“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

"We have excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs."
- He hired 40 to fill policy-making jobs

"There is no spying on Americans."

"This is not MY 'Red Line'. This is THE WORLD'S 'Red line'."

'I will close Guantanamo Bay'.

'I will oppose ($700 Billion) TARP corporate welfare bailouts"

'I will protect American citizens.'
...well, except the 4 he denied their Constitutional Rights of DUE PROCESS to when he killed them with with his own personal Drone Assassination program

"The U.S. Supreme Court has never overturned any laws that had been passed by Congress"

"Let me say this as plainly as I can: by Aug. 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end."

"We have not had a major scandal in my administration."
-- WTF?!

“Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.”
-- He added $5 trillion

“We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country.”
-- LATER: "Ummm...there ius no such thing as a 'shovel-ready' project.'

“I pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.”
- He butchered it, violating both Constitution and Rule of Law. He ADMITTED he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect Immigration law...then still did it because he could.

“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

“Eighty percent of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the [debt ceiling] deal.”

-- Rasmussen showed only 34% supported it

ETC....

ETC....

ETC....

etc.....

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.

Your name calling is name calling. Your name calling proves my point. YOu had a chance to debate these issues with a man that was willing to debate them in a serious and dignified manner, and you choose to shout him down by calling him "wacist" as though you were a pack of retarded children.

YOu have demonstrated, right here, why we can't talk to you. Because when people try to have serious discussions with you, you react like an ill mannered, retarded child.

No, it does not. What it sounds like, is that I accurately described your sides vile behavior, and why you fucking deserve Trump.

You talk a talk but you seem unable to walk a walk. You just ramble and bla bla bla. What lie did I tell? Be specific dick breath.

You talk a talk but you seem unable to walk a walk. You just ramble and bla bla bla. What lie did I tell? Be specific dick breath.

I made a post, rightfully calling an asshole lib, on his asshole lib behavior, and you claimed it looked like I was "running away".

That was you being a vile lying retard.

Now, begin. Liar.
All of them, dumbass.

Wow, what a come back! LOL you must be proud

Proud of WHAT? Providing you with an extremely small image sampling of Joe Biden through the years, groping, touching,, hugging, kissing, SNIFFING...women and CHILDREN, destroying your attempt to project Biden as some kind, trustworthy, goofy southern grandpa anyone could leave their kids with while running to the store or going out on a 'Date-Nite'?

Bwuhahahaha...

Of course Biden isn't 'whining like a little bitch'. Its usually the criminal sexual harasser's / assaulter's, rapist's, or pedophile's VICTIMS who complain about what was done to THEM, not the criminal sexual harassers / assaulters, rapists, or pedophiles 'whining' about what they did to their victims.
-- Joe now has 2 accusers: A Democrat and Biden team member who has accused him of sexual assault and now a girl and her mother who reported Joe was talking to her about the size of her breasts when she was 14yo.

Of course Joe is not 'whining' about it - he has proven during this campaign that his senility / Alzheimer's is so bad he could not remember he was running for President instead of the US Senate, forgot what state he was in, and could not tell the difference between his wife and his sister during one rally.

1588604825629.png

Now, begin. Liar.

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

"Nobody got treated worse BY THE PRESS," you fucking moron. John Wilkes Booth was not a member of the press.

The many thousands of ways you douchebags can deliberately misconstrue what Trump says are astounding.

Now, begin. Liar.

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.

I guess it has never occurred to our Retard-in-Chief that Nixon was treated far worse than he has been.

What a big baby. What a whiner.

Only a fucking dick like Trump could make the coronavirus all about himself.

I guess it has never occurred to our Retard-in-Chief that Nixon was treated far worse than he has been.

What a big baby. What a whiner.

Only a fucking dick like Trump could make the coronavirus all about himself.
Hardly. Nixon was treated like royalty compared to Trump.

Now, begin. Liar.

It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Now, begin. Liar.

It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg
Wrong, asshole. It was simply a protest against taking down some statues where some racists showed up.

Repeating your rant 1000 times won't make it true.

Forum List

Back