"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
Well go to the theater on me, Mr. President... I'll even buy the popcorn...

I'm done arguing with you about it, moron.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you're not capable of arguing. That's why you run. Like your idiocy that racists "co-opted" their own racist rally.

rotfl-gif.288736
What part of "I'm done arguing with you about it" didn't you understand?
The part where you don't stop posting shit.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, you're not capable of arguing. That's why you run. Like your idiocy that racists "co-opted" their own racist rally.

rotfl-gif.288736
Apparently you didn't understand that "I'm done arguing with you about it." "It" being who attended the rally, you fucking dumbass.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
Apparently you didn't understand that "I'm done arguing with you about it." "It" being who attended the rally, you fucking dumbass.
LOL

Fucking moron, you were never arguing it to begin with. You lost when you moronically claimed the racists "co-opted" their own racist rally.

rotfl-gif.288736

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.

Pyetro didn't say it, azzhat. Trump did.
If you're seeing stupid, you're looking in your mirror.

God, you are stupid.

Trump Defense Syndrome activated.
Too bad!

remember the SNL gag when Dan Akryod did Nixon:

Well, Abe, you were lucky. They shot you. Come on clot! Move up to my heart! Kill me! Kill me!

I've come to expect this kind of childishness from you.

"Low life piece of shit".

Yeah. You go with that.

Do you support Trump or did you vote for him or both?

Why does it matter? You will find a way to disagree with me regardless of who I supported or who I voted for. There is no point in continuing this discussion.

That wasn't going to be my point. My point is if you supported Trump you have no right calling anybody childish. He is one of the most bratty, juvenile, immature, impudent people on the planet.

I've come to expect this kind of childishness from you.

"Low life piece of shit".

Yeah. You go with that.

Do you support Trump or did you vote for him or both?

Why does it matter? You will find a way to disagree with me regardless of who I supported or who I voted for. There is no point in continuing this discussion.

That wasn't going to be my point. My point is if you supported Trump you have no right calling anybody childish. He is one of the most bratty, juvenile, immature, impudent people on the planet.
After every single libtard on the planet!

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

Also, fuck you as a race baiting asshole.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists....

Listen, you fucking lying asshole. THis is CAMP'S chance to show that he is a liar, ie a liberal. Give him his chance.

You've proven that you are race baiting asshole, now give the other lib a chance to do the same.

God, you are stupid.

Well, yes. But they expect to be allowed to do their shit, and not get called on it.

THey still haven't adjusted to the fact that Trump doesn't just stand there and let them take all the free shots they want, like all the other stupid republicans did.

THey are the worst sort of cowardly bullies, willing to dish it out, but whining like little girls, if someone gives it back.

It's really hard to adjust to a President of the United States who is so childish, thin skinned, and ignorant that lashes out at the slightest criticism or question. But mostly it's the lies. The never-ending stream of bullshit coming from the Presidents mouth.

That is on you.

Trump is basically governing on Patrick Buchanan's policies. Buchanan was a dignified and blah, blah, blah, like you claim to want.

And you people called him racist and destroyed him in short order. He did not know how, to respond effectively to your attack.

But the working class whites that those policies were crafted to appeal to, the people that are the backbone of this country, that built this country, there were still there, and still ignored.

Until Trump filled that vacuum.

YOu had your chance to have this discussion with a more standard politician. You choose to just shout him down.

Now you can have it with Trump instead. That was YOUR choice.

You realize, that that bloc of working class whites, will still be there when Trump is gone? You keep ignoring them, the next time will be even worse.

Your entire post is bullshit. It indicates a support for Trump’s racism, ....

I stopped reading there. I accept your admission that you cannot make an argument to save your life, and instead have to just call people names.

Now, begin. Liar.

Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg
Wrong, asshole. It was simply a protest against taking down some statues where some racists showed up.

Repeating your rant 1000 times won't make it true.
Fucking moron, which of those Unit the Right posters leaves you so retarded? Was it this one...?

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

:abgg2q.jpg:
That proves some racists attended the rally. It doesn't prove all the people who attended the rally were racists. How stupid do you have to be not to get that?
Fucking moron, which ones were not chanting "blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us?"

Why are you being such a dick to Camp? THis is his turn to show that he supports the Lie.

Trump gets a lot of things wrong, but people of your political inclinations insist on calling him a liar instead. There is no delineation between him getting something wrong or lying. He always lies, all the time. Ne'er a true word exits his mouth.

"getting something wrong isn't the same as lying"
Agree. The more decorous media don't use the word 'lying' much, because that means with intent to tell a falsehood and we don't know if he's just confused, misinformed, or telling something he knows is untrue. What the jabberers here and the politicians slinging poo say is another matter. But it bugs me. It's not always accurate. Sometimes he lies to make himself look good or to get out of the hot seat. But a lot of it is just bragging, exaggerating or not paying attention in his briefings.

Now, begin. Liar.

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

Also, fuck you as a race baiting asshole.
No one needs to demonstrate Trump is a liar. He does it himself every day. Are you claiming I am a liar for calling Liar in Chief Donnie a liar? Is everyone in America who calls Trump a liar, a liar? Is Liar in Chief Donnie a victim? Is everyone picking on him? Didn't he look foolish and silly sitting in the Lincoln Memorial? Admit it

Forum List

Back