"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

We mostly always knew Trump was a selfish, arrogant SOB only focused on himself and not much else... These comments about Abe Lincoln are the lowest ... woe is me said Trump - media treats him worse than Lincoln, he said in the interview. Lincoln worked hard to save and reunite a very divided nation and people - while Trump OTOH is focused on more division, turmoil, and distrust and all for his own political gain .. he is in a single word: A very despicable man ... truly he is.

Curious, what would you have done in his place Joe? You specifically.

You have one of two choices: speak ill of them, and cause all diplomatic ties with China to deteriorate

Very specifically, I wouldn't be talking out of both sides of my mouth. You can't praise Xi for his help on one side and then when you are talking to the inbred rednecks who support you, tell them this was all China's fault, even though he was warned three months earlier this was a problem.

Why would Trump want to exacerbate an already tense situation with China by badmouthing them on the world stage? What point would there be in that?

I agree, that's a terrible idea. SO WHY THE FUCK IS HE DOING IT! Right now, he's got Pompeo going out there claiming it came from a lab. (Despite all the scientists saying it is naturally occuring). My guess, they got nothing.

I'm not sure which is more bizarre: The thought that this man can say the things he says and act like the victim after, or the thought that his sheep don't see the irony.

Two truly disturbing choices there.

Nope. It's about every way you can find to bring about his downfall. Hey, playing video games all day beats being a bitter old man like you. By leaps and bounds.

No bitterness at all, just disgust that this man is ruining the country, and dumb shits like you are happy to watch him do it because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

Oh, yeah, and sitting around all day only works as long as you have someone to sponge off of.

If you were truly concerned about the human cost of this crisis, you wouldn't be trying to use it as a weapon against your political opponents.

Check your heart at the door. If you have one.

By my estimate, I've already lost about $4000 in this crisis in revenues.... Fortunately, I've spent the last three years paying down my debts and saving up money because I KNEW Trump was going to fuck this up. I just didn't realize he'd fuck it up this bad.

Once again, Obama had eight. Sorry you can't handle the fact that your guy airmailed a shot from the free-throw line. That would have been an easy pickup for the Democrats in the coming election "at least Obama had the foresight to restock the PPE stockpile".

Actually, Obama did fine. Trump just lied- again.

In early 2011, Obama’s administration released a budget request for $655 million for the stockpile, an increase of $59 million including to acquire new products. But Congress ultimately allocated $534 million for the 2012 fiscal year, a 10% cut from the prior year, ProPublica found.

Across-the-board cuts hit the CDC, which managed the stockpile at the time.

I'm not sure which is more bizarre: The thought that this man can say the things he says and act like the victim after, or the thought that his sheep don't see the irony.

Naw, what's disturbing is you were all set to vote for the guy if the Stock Market was still doing good and the Democrats nominated Bernie Sanders...

Awesome to be a "Sunshine Patriot", isn't it?

You already had your mind made up Joe. There was no prediction to it.

You're such a terrible liar.

I'd been predicting Trump would bring us a recession.

We are now in a recession.

Funny how that works....

You could just simply exercise some self-restraint and ignore it. Why do you insist on causing yourself such mental anguish when there are ways to escape it? Hmm?

Or are you a glutton for punishment?

I don't think a crazy person being in charge in the middle of a national crisis that has already killed 70,000 Americans is something you can ignore, Twinkie.

I mean, I know this hasn't had an effect on you.. because you weren't going to evolved above, "Getting your fat ass off the couch, and don't turn on the News, I'm playing Fortnite."

I'm done arguing with you about it, moron.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you're not capable of arguing. That's why you run. Like your idiocy that racists "co-opted" their own racist rally.

rotfl-gif.288736
What part of "I'm done arguing with you about it" didn't you understand?

Faun understands nothing.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

Also, fuck you as a race baiting asshole.
No one needs to demonstrate Trump is a liar. He does it himself every day. Are you claiming I am a liar for calling Liar in Chief Donnie a liar? Is everyone in America who calls Trump a liar, a liar? Is Liar in Chief Donnie a victim? Is everyone picking on him? Didn't he look foolish and silly sitting in the Lincoln Memorial? Admit it

This discussion is about you libs attacking Trump, because Trump said that he is badly treated by the media.

You claimed that the media just reports the truth about what TRump says and does, so that is valid.

I claimed that the media, indeed all you libs lie.

You challenged me to back it up, and I gave you, imo, the best example, is the Lie of Charlottesville.

I predicted that you would stand by the lie, and employ evasive tactics to try to hide from the truth.

Tactics such as "forgetting" what the topic was and trying to change it.

So, this is where you move on to just burying the thread in partisan shit until it gets locked.

Because, you can't refute my point. You know I will post transcripts that prove that you libs lie, all the time, the most vile lies, and that you cannot give an inch on any of them.

Because on some level, you know that lies is all you have. Any give to the Truth, will destroy you.

Have you watched the press conferences during the last two weeks? Your liberal media does treat Trump like crap.
President Trump has been reported to have said, “They, [USA’s press hostile to the then current president] treated President Lincoln, and it’s generally believed “… nobody got treated worse than Lincoln”. Trump further was reported to have said, “I believe I am treated worse” [than was President Lincoln]”.

LennyPartiv, it’s my opinion those who were able to influence U.S. voters, subjected some then current presidents of the U.S. to as much or greater abuse.
I additionally contend that unlike the criticism made against President Trump, the attacks upon those other presidents, (which includes President Lincoln), those other historic abuses were generally much less justified.

USA’s Influencers upon USA voter’s opinions are not as you describe them, my “liberal media”, but rather a portion of my, (and I suppose also of your) nation’s media.
Respectfully, Supposn

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.

That is your opinion, and Trump clearly stated that he disagreed.

It is valid for you to disagree, and to attack him based on that disagreement. I would be happy to have the debate.

BUT, when you claim he said something that when you know that he clearly stated the opposite, even if in your mind, he was wrong about that,

that is you lying about Trump.

Like the media did. Like I said you did.

And like you just demonstrated for us, several times and will continue to do so, because liberals have to lie, to maintain their delusional world view.

But this thread, the topic is just how you libs treat Trump. You treat him badly and unfairly and you lie about him, all the time.

Thanks for proving my point. YOu don't need to prove it anymore.

Now you will start trying to get the thread so off topic and so heated, that the mods will shut it down.

Begin.

Now, begin. Liar.

There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.
No one is denying that there were racists at the rally, douchebag What you have to prove is that every last person at the rally was a racist to make your claim that Trump was defending racism credible. You can't do that, obviously, which is why you lash out with your nasty ad hominems.

Yep. He is a lying asshole.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
Pyetro, excerpted from your provided link, "President Trump on Sunday complained that he has been treated worse by the media than any previous president, including Abraham Lincoln.
Trump defended his frequent clashes with the press during a Fox News virtual town hall after a woman thanked him for his work and then asked why he avoids directly answering reporters' questions during coronavirus press briefings and instead opts to "speak of past successes and generally ramble."
"I am greeted with a hostile press, the likes of which no president has ever seen," Trump said, sitting in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial. "The closest would be that gentleman right up there. They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."

Despite President Donald Trump’s high opinion of his own attributes, most Americans do not consider him to be the equal of Abraham Lincoln. Respectfully, Supposn

Interesting.
Of course, making a claim of "worse treatment" does not claim or even imply, a claim of being "Lincoln's equal".
THat was a very dishonest strawman you put forth there.
The fact that you felt a need to lie like that, demonstrates that you fear the validity of his point, being seriously looked at.
Correll, you use and I suppose you know the meaning of the word “lie” as verb indicating deliberately stating a falsehood and the word “validity” as an adjective indicating the truth and/or logical credibility of a post or tweet?
Assuming you do understand those words, you’ll further understand why your post lacks validity and it’s a lie. Supposn

Making a claim about the treatment received from the press, in no way is a claim of equal overall status or importance.

Your claim otherwise, is a lie.

Trump's point about the media, is reasonable. As faun has proved for me, with his hate filled trolling and lying.

Difference between Trump and Lincoln

Lincoln did not go out of his way to create enemies, he did not engage in petty name calling, he did not constantly complain about how mean people are to him

We are not sheep. You are.

Have you watched the press conferences during the last two weeks? Your liberal media does treat Trump like crap.
President Trump has been reported to have said, “They, [USA’s press hostile to the then current president] treated President Lincoln, and it’s generally believed “… nobody got treated worse than Lincoln”. Trump further was reported to have said, “I believe I am treated worse” [than was President Lincoln]”.

LennyPartiv, it’s my opinion those who were able to influence U.S. voters, subjected some then current presidents of the U.S. to as much or greater abuse.
I additionally contend that unlike the criticism made against President Trump, the attacks upon those other presidents, (which includes President Lincoln), those other historic abuses were generally much less justified.

USA’s Influencers upon USA voter’s opinions are not as you describe them, my “liberal media”, but rather a portion of my, (and I suppose also of your) nation’s media.
Respectfully, Supposn

That is your opinion, and I, and Trump, disagree.

Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.
You and other snowflakes are just butt-hurt that intelligent, educated people called you on your bullshit regurgitation / parroting of Democrat / fake news talking points.

Snowflakes attacked Trump for allowing people from China to come to the US after his travel ban was imposed ..... because you were either unwilling or too duped to know the people coming to the US were UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

'You' snowflakes like to tell / spread / parrot half-truths to attack the President...then get triggered when you appropriately get called on it.
Nope. All we do is point out his lies.

The "half truths" are you guys trying to excuse him.

Nobody's buying it though.

Forum List

Back