"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.
You and other snowflakes are just butt-hurt that intelligent, educated people called you on your bullshit regurgitation / parroting of Democrat / fake news talking points.

Snowflakes attacked Trump for allowing people from China to come to the US after his travel ban was imposed ..... because you were either unwilling or too duped to know the people coming to the US were UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

'You' snowflakes like to tell / spread / parrot half-truths to attack the President...then get triggered when you appropriately get called on it.
Nope. All we do is point out his lies.

The "half truths" are you guys trying to excuse him.

Nobody's buying it though.

I presented a major example of you guys lying, and faun demonstrated it for me.

So, your denial at this point, is not valid.

Trump's claim is a reasonable position for him to take, and your denial, has been refuted.

Trump wins, you lose. Again.

I'm not sure which is more bizarre: The thought that this man can say the things he says and act like the victim after, or the thought that his sheep don't see the irony.

Two truly disturbing choices there.

We are not sheep. You are.
Lol, you don't even realize it, do you.

I realize that you libs lie a lot about him. As I have demonstrated in this very thread. With Faun proving it for me.

Would you like to prove it for me too? Or just join in with Faun, who will soon be moving on to the get the thread locked phase?

Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.
You and other snowflakes are just butt-hurt that intelligent, educated people called you on your bullshit regurgitation / parroting of Democrat / fake news talking points.

Snowflakes attacked Trump for allowing people from China to come to the US after his travel ban was imposed ..... because you were either unwilling or too duped to know the people coming to the US were UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

'You' snowflakes like to tell / spread / parrot half-truths to attack the President...then get triggered when you appropriately get called on it.

Trump's claim is a reasonable position for him to take, and your denial, has been refuted.

No, you didn't. You just repeated why Fox news told you to say. It's a lie, by the way.

No, you didn't. You just repeated why Fox news told you to say. It's a lie, by the way.

I challenge you to post the transcripts that back up your claim.

You filthy liar.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

If so, I haven't been able to find one.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

you are admitting that he did not say what the media said he did.

The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there.

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Proving my point, once again.

I'm not sure which is more bizarre: The thought that this man can say the things he says and act like the victim after, or the thought that his sheep don't see the irony.

you have to understand Crepitus these nitwits would vote for Mickey Mouse if he was an ah republican They are not Americans just traitors posing as Americans taking whatever they can

you have to understand Crepitus these nitwits would vote for Mickey Mouse if he was an ah republican They are not Americans just traitors posing as Americans taking whatever they can

Trump has an odd and off putting style, but his policies and actions are completely reasonable and mainstream, to a Traditional American.

Your hysteria is not called for.

You filthy liar.
*president* tRump's long list of exemptions:

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Your "point" has nothing to do with the question that I asked, nor is it anything that I'm interested in.

I asked a poster (other than YOU) if they had seen any flyers that specifically addressed the removal of the confederate statues.....since that was SUPPOSED to be the intent of the "rally".

You filthy liar.

Aw, you're pretending to be too stupid to remember the example we were discussing.

Your lie is dismissed. Your pretense of being retarded is dismissed. You lose.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.
*Beep bop boop activate Trump Devotion Mode

Trump has an odd and off putting style, but his policies and actions are completely reasonable and mainstream, to a Traditional American.

His policies are a joke and his actions a comedy routine.

Would you call getting into armed conflict with China hysteria ? Hysteria enough to turn you off from this basher Trump? Just trying to find out how deep you are into this moron

You filthy liar.

Aw, you're pretending to be too stupid to remember the example we were discussing.

Your lie is dismissed. Your pretense of being retarded is dismissed. You lose.
That's what you posted about, son.

If you've already forgotten it's not my problem.

P.S. I've heard tRumpism causes early onset Alzheimer's.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Your "point" has nothing to do with the question that I asked, nor is it anything that I'm interested in.

I asked a poster (other than YOU) if they had seen any flyers that specifically addressed the removal of the confederate statues.....since that was SUPPOSED to be the intent of the "rally".

The topic is, how the libs, specifically the media treat Trump, compared to Lincoln.

The example I provided was the Lie of Charlottesville.

Attacking Trump for being wrong about who was at Charlottesville, would not be a lie, nor was it what I was presenting as my example.

Indeed, such a discussion could have been very fruitful and good for America.

Instead liberals decided to lie and continue to do so. That is my point.

And that point proves Trump right.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

That was how it started, but the racist right crashed the party big time. One poster here who was in on the original protest about removing the statues said they backed out when they heard who was coming.....

Would you call getting into armed conflict with China hysteria ? Hysteria enough to turn you off from this basher Trump? Just trying to find out how deep you are into this moron

Nice hypothetical.

Yes, launching a war, for no reason, would be a cause for losing support.

Meanwhile in the real world, his policies have been completely reasonable and mainstream.

It is you who are radical. You lefties.

Forum List

Back