"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

I think this sculpture is anatomically VERY accurate.

UTZHMFSMNRCLOWWLN76MG2LCWU.jpg
Donald must love to see his statue.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

Also, fuck you as a race baiting asshole.
There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists....

Listen, you fucking lying asshole. THis is CAMP'S chance to show that he is a liar, ie a liberal. Give him his chance.

You've proven that you are race baiting asshole, now give the other lib a chance to do the same.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Now, begin. Liar.

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.
No one is denying that there were racists at the rally, douchebag What you have to prove is that every last person at the rally was a racist to make your claim that Trump was defending racism credible. You can't do that, obviously, which is why you lash out with your nasty ad hominems.

Now, begin. Liar.

No one needs to demonstrate Trump is a liar. He does it himself every day. Are you claiming I am a liar for calling Liar in Chief Donnie a liar? Is everyone in America who calls Trump a liar, a liar? Is Liar in Chief Donnie a victim? Is everyone picking on him? Didn't he look foolish and silly sitting in the Lincoln Memorial? Admit it
You demonstrate that you're a liar every single day.

Now, begin. Liar.

No one is denying that there were racists at the rally, douchebag What you have to prove is that every last person at the rally was a racist to make your claim that Trump was defending racism credible. You can't do that, obviously, which is why you lash out with your nasty ad hominems.
LOLOLOLOL

I thought you're done arguing about this, ya fucking moron?

rotfl-gif.288736

Now, begin. Liar.

LOLOLOLOL

I thought you're done arguing about this, ya fucking moron?

rotfl-gif.288736
I changed my mind because you are just too fucking stupid for words to describe.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
Well, I will give you this one. Nobody has killed Trump yet, so he's wrong.

:laughing0301:

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
Pyetro, excerpted from your provided link, "President Trump on Sunday complained that he has been treated worse by the media than any previous president, including Abraham Lincoln.
Trump defended his frequent clashes with the press during a Fox News virtual town hall after a woman thanked him for his work and then asked why he avoids directly answering reporters' questions during coronavirus press briefings and instead opts to "speak of past successes and generally ramble."
"I am greeted with a hostile press, the likes of which no president has ever seen," Trump said, sitting in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial. "The closest would be that gentleman right up there. They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."

Despite President Donald Trump’s high opinion of his own attributes, most Americans do not consider him to be the equal of Abraham Lincoln. Respectfully, Supposn

Interesting.
Of course, making a claim of "worse treatment" does not claim or even imply, a claim of being "Lincoln's equal".
THat was a very dishonest strawman you put forth there.
The fact that you felt a need to lie like that, demonstrates that you fear the validity of his point, being seriously looked at.
Correll, you use and I suppose you know the meaning of the word “lie” as verb indicating deliberately stating a falsehood and the word “validity” as an adjective indicating the truth and/or logical credibility of a post or tweet?
Assuming you do understand those words, you’ll further understand why your post lacks validity and it’s a lie. Supposn

your claim that Trump was defending racism
Trump wasn't defending racism. He is not that deep. Trump was saying what he thought he had to say to maintain his base, which consists of a lot of white supremists and just flat out racists. Y'all are thinking way too far into this.

your claim that Trump was defending racism
Trump wasn't defending racism. He is not that deep. Trump was saying what he thought he had to say to maintain his base, which consists of a lot of white supremists and just flat out racists. Y'all are thinking way too far into this.
And Biden has a lot of terrorists, pedophiles, convicted felons and cop killers in his base.

It is going to be quite a moment when Trump captures reelection. I am actually starting to believe the Dems might stick with Old Joe and are going to punt until 2024. I am not sure how the Dem base will react.

And Biden has a lot of terrorists, pedophiles, convicted felons and cop killers in his base.
So does Trump. The difference here is that trump would call them fine people, if he thought it would help his re election.
Wrong and wrong.

BTW, I forgot to add serial rapists.
Well, sorry my man, but spot on on all counts. Trump knows full well the nazi pukes were all in for him as president. And he has to get re elected to stay out of prison. So do the math....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.
trump is the president, the response to this pandemic is on him.

Well considering Yahoo news confronted Trump during a press briefing and said South Korea had 5 times the number of tests that we do and Trump said you're wrong and the guy had to later retract and admit he was wrong, I would say the media is out to get him.
Nobody is out to get trump. trump has created enemies. He's an asshole.

Forum List

Back